Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 11:51 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Dear Jamies - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Cheesy-Gordia  
Forum » Entertainment Discussion » Reading is FUNdamental » Dear Jamies (From your Masta)
Dear Jamies
JST4XDate: Thursday, 29-Sep-2011, 5:14 PM | Message # 1
Rifleman
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
How does it feel to be bonds latest mistake?
Now I can sit here and gut u like a fish, but its my fault for not taking arcttys "shes a back stabing hoe" comments more serious. U were my fav, and u f@#$#d me over so congrats. Idc that u gave me reproof, but the fact that u only did it for attention pisses me off, I mean shit,,, atleast 10 other ppl swore over the last few days and u did shit about them. The main reason chf's dead is cuz of horrible "leaders" like u,,, yall dont care about equality, you just like having power over ppl, since youll never have it in the real world. If theirs one thing I can agree with u on, its that "if you dont like how I run things than leave" and I think thats a good idea, so thank you for killing the site for me, but hey your bonds right hand man, so your just doing your job right? Cuz after all, you needed something to top off his killing chf performance. Anyways guys, I dont wana stick around for another stuck up mod, so enjoy your "peace wish"
Ps jade, I applaud you for standing up for helens mistakes after I called u out(and maybe monster? Cant take u seriously) but its a damn shame that nothing still got done,,, just proves my point as to how bad these mods are, yall should follow a real leader and say fuck this site/chf, since they obv dont care about the lil guys "no pun attended chink"

And don’t even bother hating on him cause he won’t be reading it since he’s leaving for good. So I suggest you send him an email or +rep him to show your appreciation for posts and comments that actually were funny unlike someone else's.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Thursday, 29-Sep-2011, 5:18 PM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Jamie is a shit mod. She played the favoritism game while reproofing.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

ItSoVeR9000Date: Thursday, 29-Sep-2011, 5:19 PM | Message # 3
Blonde Ninja Mod
Group: Forum Moderators
Awards: 1
I am the one looking for attention?
Masta have my email that is out of yahoo, which has nothing to do with the site that works fine.
ok

Bond009Date: Thursday, 29-Sep-2011, 5:40 PM | Message # 4
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yea if masta has a prob with jamie he publicizes it here instead of pm or using the yahoo email which he already has? if anyone's crying out for attention here its masta obviously. lol
Also she asked to be mod, becuz she wanted to edit ppls swear words when she felt like it or happen to catch them. The mods dont catch every single retarded post with a swear word in it, i mean think.. you just assume that they do but i happen to know jamie only reads select posts if they might happen to interest her just like i only read certain posts that might be important etc.. If theres anything i hope you take from this its just, for the love of God, THINK before you speak sometimes..

Also im part of whats keeping wc3 alive.. its an 8 year old game and you think its my fault its slowly fading esp after sc2 was released? If i made this game 7 years ago like DotA imagine how much more time i woulda had to make this beyond the best game on wc.. You like to blame other people for your own ideologies and issues and its quite sad.. I really dont get where you come off saying things like this out of your asshole but just use your brain sometimes..i know it might hurt but what doesnt kill you may only make you stronger..

smile

ArcttyDate: Thursday, 29-Sep-2011, 6:17 PM | Message # 5
Ninja
Haven't used the word backstab since the before time and have never used both backstab and hoe in the same sentence when talking about jamie (I am 99% sure on that one).

For the record her loyalty is unrivaled as is her discretion.

Please go to school Brad.

also Bond, yes it is 100% your fault that wc3 is dying, if you can't understand that, then i consider myself to be at a loss.

ItSoVeR9000Date: Thursday, 29-Sep-2011, 8:56 PM | Message # 6
Blonde Ninja Mod
Group: Forum Moderators
Quote (JST4X)
So I suggest you send him an email or +rep him to show your appreciation for posts and comments that actually were funny unlike someone else's.

who is this directed to?

DragonWarriorDate: Thursday, 29-Sep-2011, 9:53 PM | Message # 7
Ninja
Quote (Bond009)
If i made this game 7 years ago like DotA imagine how much more time i woulda had to make this beyond the best game on wc

Yeah and if warcraft 3 was made 100 years ago then everybody would be playing CHF now

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 29-Sep-2011, 9:56 PM | Message # 8
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Jamie is free to edit peoples swears all she d@mn well pleases as thats why she was givent eh position

because too many people aree either to STUPID or to CHILDISH to follow SIMPLE FORUM RULES

if you have a problem try NOT SWEARING

if its not somethin said on network television DONT SAY IT HERE

NO Fbombs no Sexual swears etc

small things like the occasional shit or damn is one thing but that doesnt mean you can abuse that either

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

DragonWarriorDate: Thursday, 29-Sep-2011, 9:57 PM | Message # 9
Ninja
Lol yeah some people feel like badasses when they break rules

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 29-Sep-2011, 9:58 PM | Message # 10
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
oh and FYI

I hired her as a mod because im sick of mods that wont correct people because there afriand they might get yelled at by cry babies complaining that they got THEMSELVES in trouble

and @arccty
" also Bond, yes it is 100% your fault that wc3 is dying, if you can't understand that, then i consider myself to be at a loss. "

Warcraft three is almost 10 years old and has been dying for a long time
school is now back in session so over half the players it still has stopped playing for school

bond had shit all to do with that

he isnt magic and cant make people start playin wc3 agian and if there not playing wc3 there not playing chf

one of hte biggest killers of chf was LoL and the other Dota game stealing all teh people that came here to play dota who would play other maps as well

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Bond009Date: Thursday, 29-Sep-2011, 10:08 PM | Message # 11
Overall Site Owner
Quote (Arctty)
also Bond, yes it is 100% your fault that wc3 is dying, if you can't understand that, then i consider myself to be at a loss.

lol love your sarcasm.. im assuming it is anyway

ArcttyDate: Thursday, 29-Sep-2011, 10:11 PM | Message # 12
Ninja
Quote (lspiderl)
oh and FYI

I hired her as a mod because im sick of mods that wont correct people because there afriand they might get yelled at by cry babies complaining that they got THEMSELVES in trouble

and @arccty
" also Bond, yes it is 100% your fault that wc3 is dying, if you can't understand that, then i consider myself to be at a loss. "

Warcraft three is almost 10 years old and has been dying for a long time
school is now back in session so over half the players it still has stopped playing for school

bond had shit all to do with that

he isnt magic and cant make people start playin wc3 agian and if there not playing wc3 there not playing chf

one of hte biggest killers of chf was LoL and the other Dota game stealing all teh people that came here to play dota who would play other maps as well

Comical doesn't even begin to describe...

Bond009Date: Thursday, 29-Sep-2011, 10:13 PM | Message # 13
Overall Site Owner
unreal i have been playing this game that long.. such a damn good game.. i have never stuck with a game this long in my life. WCIII4life! LoL

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 29-Sep-2011, 11:08 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote (DragonWarrior)
Lol yeah some people feel like badasses when they break rules

...like you and lilb and masta and xmon

DragonWarriorDate: Thursday, 29-Sep-2011, 11:12 PM | Message # 15
Ninja
huh

Forum » Entertainment Discussion » Reading is FUNdamental » Dear Jamies (From your Masta)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501