Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 3:58 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Lord Gays,LG searching for 3v3 Practice Match - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Vexslasher  
Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Ladder » Lord Gays,LG searching for 3v3 Practice Match (3V3 couldn't find thread for this xDD)
Lord Gays,LG searching for 3v3 Practice Match
Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 02-Feb-2014, 5:04 AM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Bajshoran you are trash... why i cant play with somebody who is from my country if i can? You playing stacked with some Sylele or you were playing long time with my friend MrDark (i really dont know why he is helping trash like you) you always play stack and if you cant play stack you swap yourself on red and make ARS mode because you know in normal mode you have no chance vs players like Roystom

I said 1000x times you type -ars and 11X people voted NO and after this you just type -ars mode

really sad life

Added (02-Feb-2014, 5:04 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote LG-Fisherman ()
hahahah i want beat adam 1v1 he only got same build 1000x games banish stormbolt frostnova

this build is best HK and my most favourite... still better than pick unholy and serpent wards like 90% players every game

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 02-Feb-2014, 5:14 AM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I said 1000x times you type -ars and 11X people voted NO and after this you just type -ars mode

Quote Adam_CZ ()
you always play stack and if you cant play stack you swap yourself on red and make ARS mode because you know in normal mode you have no chance vs players like Roystom
Isn't this ...uhmm...well, guys...fill in the username here please: ___________
uhm..I have yet to experience Bajs continuously doing -ars or do -ars mode.... maybe I'm lucky but...that honor goes to ___________

Quote Adam_CZ ()
this build is best HK and my most favourite... still better than pick unholy and serpent wards like 90% players every game
Banish frost nova bolt is so overused :P
Personally, I like cold strike better cause its instant and it kills in mass but everyone has preferences ^^ (bolt is better with teams :P )

and unholy serpents is pretty op....
unholy = most op aura in history at normal chf
serpents = need i say more...its serpents

smile
For me, favorite build is 
1. blink nova forked
2. banish cold strike nova
3. banish unholy nova
4. shadow strike, blink, fan
5. bolt, clap, bash

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 02-Feb-2014, 5:21 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Adam says I should get a life. Considering I stopped CHF and I sometimes come on this forum and that adam is playing over 5 hours/day and is watching lots of replays and looking for alts accounts, I'd just say one word: ROFL.

And as Rosa said, I said that I didn't know who loverboy was. And I'd also say that Comer is good, like top 30 - 40, and he's my bud, but he's not a pro player to me. (kiss bro, if you read me don't forget I luv you <3)

May I know why isn't adam definitely banned from forum? I mean what does he bring to it except flaming and sh*t talking?

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 02-Feb-2014, 6:01 AM | Message # 34
Robotic Ninja
You left CHF? You are playing under alts (for example "Muratife") and why are you playing today? Today you played 5 games btw.
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Personally, I like cold strike better cause its instant

for me bolt is better because i go this build with druids and i need stun hero, because if you cast druids without stun or for example hex they all use divine/blink/teleport etc

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 02-Feb-2014, 7:13 AM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
You left CHF? You are playing under alts (for example "Muratife") and why are you playing today? Today you played 5 games btw.
Yeah I played ONE game with this acc. Lol today I played? Im currently with my father and his internet sucks so hard that I can't even log on wc3. I played 5 games. Rofl. Yo gimme the numbers and my acc names please, I'd like to see how you're gonna invent them

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 02-Feb-2014, 10:05 AM | Message # 36
Robotic Ninja
You were not playing today? Somebody with account Firness (US East) was today playing 5 games or more. He was also playing today with Cou and he give him admin. Is he spoofer? LOL

Added (02-Feb-2014, 10:03 AM)
Today you played with Cou: http://playchf.tk/game/105111/ and he give you admin

Added (02-Feb-2014, 10:05 AM)
Firness US East today playing 5 games: http://playchf.tk/?u=firness

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 02-Feb-2014, 12:30 PM | Message # 37
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
ADAM JUST SHUT UP AND STOP HARASSING PEOPLE, IF THEY WANNA PLAY, THEY PLAY AND STOP WITH ALL YOUR REPLAYS WE DONT CARE

CHF WILL DIE SOON SO STOP THINKING THAT YOU ARE A KIND OF ADMINISTRATOR

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 02-Feb-2014, 2:41 PM | Message # 38
Robotic Ninja
Wow interesting there, I got spoofed lol
But it was someone from australia, not me, good try.

Ty for the info though imma try to find out who this is

Added (02-Feb-2014, 2:40 PM)
Okay, it was on Us East, and I believe that my old acc on this realm has been deleted due to inactivity, so someone just re-created it. I asked Cou if he knew who it was

Added (02-Feb-2014, 2:41 PM)
It's someone from Australia and it's not Cou or Stooge, so I really don't know who it is

Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Ladder » Lord Gays,LG searching for 3v3 Practice Match (3V3 couldn't find thread for this xDD)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501