• »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Amin Abuse Kyle
Amin Abuse Kyle
NjagDate: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 10:57 PM | Message # 1
Hero
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
I was on team 1 with ssm-king and masta_killa when kyle asked killa to kome to his team. Masta_killa said nah team 1 needs me more. Then Kyle checks to see if I have admin then swaps me off. Clearly abusing his admin. here is a screenshot of him doing so..... also I would like to add that after I told him I was gonna post about it he proceded to !slap me and tell me to go suck my fathers cock.

Added (2011-06-22, 11:57 PM)
---------------------------------------------
wow now every time I join the bot he kicks me by wispering to his feinds imo !OPEN 8

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

Message edited by Njag - Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 10:53 PM

BurningROCKDate: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 11:18 PM | Message # 2
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
the kick thing is just sad .

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 22-Jun-2011, 11:56 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
not abuse if he swapped you unless t1 was like no im with njag or something but seriously the kicking is a douchy thing!

HashDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 0:53 AM | Message # 4
Pirate
OK, HPMM is becoming like Weed-Bot. Is it me or I am seeing more of admin abuse? Bond, you should do something about this.....

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 1:09 AM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
Is it any coincedence these r all posted by njag and no one else complains about these? also why r the screenshots so big?

HashDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 1:13 AM | Message # 6
Pirate
well, the screen shot shows the proofs that he was swapped, and since it has nothing to do with others, why do they need to complaint

Message edited by Hash - Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 1:13 AM

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 1:24 AM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
he was swapped so? how in the world is this abuse. in the one he posted on me, i was making computer slots. how is this abuse also? and in the screenshot he shows blademaster showing me how to do command.
i dont even get his one on master considering master doesnt even have admin lol.

AntyoneDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 3:38 AM | Message # 8
Development Director
Awards: 3
why were you making comp slots anyways? you dont use the commands you dont have to use.

also this complain is right since it looks like they were playing together and ky1e did not ask for a swap.
if he wanted to play with king or masta he should have asked them to swap themselves to him or if njag plays with them.
Otherwise i see no reason why he should've swapped himself on his own.

TheBlackMambaDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 7:46 AM | Message # 9
Ghoul
This isint admin abuse, or is it? o_o

No need To Fear TheBlackMamba is Here.

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 8:33 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
the abuse is only against njag which is ABUSE! you cant fukin do that shit people but njag is basically black mailing and ill repeat what i said in the gay guilt thread his reply will be "Im just showing that im not the only abuser( which im not cuz theyre lying)" and its always been this way with hpmm's bot. its just people are abusing njag which is Really really low
But revenge must feel good?

NjagDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 9:00 AM | Message # 11
Hero
see this is the thing you guys never understood. I was abused before I started to do the abuse( I was new and people were like wtf, how did you get in hpmm, imma fucking swap you and treat you liek shit idgaf, so I started doing it right back. Also to killerbeans dude
1. yes masta and ssm told kyle they was with me, he check to see if I have admin saw I didn't boom swaped me anyway(that's abuse)
2. The comp! command is always abuse , I did it before and everytime I did boom, Bond would talk to me or take admin priv.( it was abuse)
3.MAstervip does have admin cause he swaped himself and numsacks and dmise will both vouch me on that one(that's abuse)
4. They are doing it to me, I have provided screen shots of this and have users to vouch me( what else do I need?)

I thought me and you squashed this thing why are you posting against me now?

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

xBL4DE_bGxDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 9:32 AM | Message # 12
Rifleman
i agree with jade.. best hpmm players leave clan, noobs are getting in and as soon as they get in clan they get admin and abuse...i know most ppl in clan, never abused on other bots but i still dont have admin..
i dont rly care if i'll ever get it, i just wana make sure that thing that happens to njag doesn't happen again.. Bond009, i think you shouldn't give admin to everyone, but just to ppl that most of clan members know.
good luck with all those abusers..

LittleBDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 11:43 AM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
ok njag this is just QQ he swapped u not admin abusing or else everyone would be abusing cuz who doesnt swap every now and then?

NjagDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 11:58 AM | Message # 14
Hero
littleB or whatever sit the f@ck down bro.

My story is correct thanks for trying though , come again.

HashDate: Thursday, 23-Jun-2011, 12:30 PM | Message # 15
Pirate
I agree that we do swap from time to time. But we swap with the people who wants to be in the same team with us. Whenever I join a game, I always asked other clan mates to join with me, so we actually come into the game as a team. and if we happened to be separated, that's when I swapped to be in the same team with them. But swapping or breaking an already existing team is admin abuse. And that is that!

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Amin Abuse Kyle
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map