Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 7:52 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

admin request - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » admin request (where do i go to ask for admin or atleast reserve? here?)
admin request
HashDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2011, 7:54 PM | Message # 16
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Well, if I remember correctly, I gave out Admin to non-clan members as well. In fact I gave out to non-clan members more than to the clan. I did it based on people whom I think is appropriate to control the game without abusing. So are you all telling me that I should take back all those admins and only keep them for the clan? If I am not mistaken, a lot of HPMM have asked, ask and still will be asking me to give out admin to them on Weed-bot. Should I simply turn my back on all of you and flat out say no? Your argument is not really valid, but whatever Bond's decision is, I respect that. I understand as a punishment for leaving HPMM, I will lose all my admin and reserve status, and I accept that. But saying that HPMM bot is for only clan members, then how can you explain that other people non-HPMM have admin?

As for you MCW, please ask Lizz or Master-Hero to give you admin on Weed-Bot smile

DragonWarriorDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2011, 9:35 PM | Message # 17
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (AChineseKid)
kids joining clans just for admin

HEYZ can i join Clan HPMM just for adminz!?!?!?

im just kidding. chinese you better not start freaking out -.- I hate it when you do that.

^^he squelches me whenever he sees me because he's scared he's gonna get his horse$h!t pwnz0rged biggrin

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

Pyo-LizZoODate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2011, 9:36 PM | Message # 18
Hero
becuz for me the hpmm bot always was kinda laggy i dont really care about losing my admin there and can understand Bonds opinion.

but should we act the same and just taking all the non clanmembers admin away from weed-bot or not giving admin there at all?
Overall i only gave a few persons and most of them wasnt even STAR member.

I agree with Jade here.

@Jade Today i gave Admin on weed-bot to mcw (hope it works now)

pew pew - hele killer style

AChineseKidDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2011, 11:31 PM | Message # 19
Grunt
Group: Banned Users
Quote (Hash)
Well, if I remember correctly, I gave out Admin to non-clan members as well. In fact I gave out to non-clan members more than to the clan. I did it based on people whom I think is appropriate to control the game without abusing. So are you all telling me that I should take back all those admins and only keep them for the clan? If I am not mistaken, a lot of HPMM have asked, ask and still will be asking me to give out admin to them on Weed-bot. Should I simply turn my back on all of you and flat out say no? Your argument is not really valid, but whatever Bond's decision is, I respect that. I understand as a punishment for leaving HPMM, I will lose all my admin and reserve status, and I accept that. But saying that HPMM bot is for only clan members, then how can you explain that other people non-HPMM have admin?
Hmm and you guys wonder whos giving out admin to everyone? and you wonder why there is so much abuse.....
Quote (DragonWarrior)
^^he squelches me whenever he sees me because he's scared he's gonna get his horse$h!t pwnz0rged

yea cuz squelching makes a diff... you are makin me flame dumb ass i would shut the hell up before i get banned cuz of your shitty ass comments that bug the hell out of me!
i squelch you cuz you make even more childish comments... you are hearing me tell you that you are making childish comments that means that its really childish so shut the hell up... And mods you assholes i will get banned again just cuz you guys clearly never see the problem i dont start these problems they do.. you guys remind me of teachers assholes its summer let me live please i swear to god... its bad enough im spending half my day on a video game and it doesnt help when you assholes are makin it shitty

HashDate: Thursday, 07-Jul-2011, 2:53 AM | Message # 20
Pirate
Chinese.Kid, if you implied that I gave out to all those people who abuse the admins right, then you are wrong! Like I said previously "I did it based on people whom I think is appropriate to control the game without abusing." Plus controlling admins is easier than controlling the roots admins. And if you do have problems with the way that I handle weed-bot, then I am sorry. I can't do otherwise. You also have admin on weed-bot, so why are you complaining?

xBL4DE_bGxDate: Thursday, 07-Jul-2011, 5:57 AM | Message # 21
Rifleman
Quote (Pyo-LizZoO)
becuz for me the hpmm bot always was kinda laggy

for me to sad

Message edited by xBL4DE_bGx - Thursday, 07-Jul-2011, 6:00 AM

DragonWarriorDate: Thursday, 07-Jul-2011, 8:12 AM | Message # 22
Ninja
Quote (AChineseKid)
yea cuz squelching makes a diff... you are makin me flame dumb ass i would shut the hell up before i get banned cuz of your shitty ass comments that bug the hell out of me!
i squelch you cuz you make even more childish comments... you are hearing me tell you that you are making childish comments that means that its really childish so shut the hell up... And mods you assholes i will get banned again just cuz you guys clearly never see the problem i dont start these problems they do.. you guys remind me of teachers assholes its summer let me live please i swear to god... its bad enough im spending half my day on a video game and it doesnt help when you assholes are makin it shitty

biggrin
First of all, you don't tell me anything
Second of all, I'm five years old^^ biggrin (so im a child^^) jk
Third of all, if you don't want to spend your time on video games then don't play
Fourth of all, i only said i will own your horse$h!t than you started getting mad -.- (it was a joke too, don't you have any humor?) also, i don't even talk to you anymore on bnet and you squelch me for no reason in channel
Wh3r3s your sense of humor buddy?
And if you're leaving, I have one last message for you-
baibai you die biggrin cool

Added (2011-07-07, 9:12 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (Hash)
Chinese.Kid, if you implied that I gave out to all those people who abuse the admins right, then you are wrong! Like I said previously "I did it based on people whom I think is appropriate to control the game without abusing." Plus controlling admins is easier than controlling the roots admins. And if you do have problems with the way that I handle weed-bot, then I am sorry. I can't do otherwise. You also have admin on weed-bot, so why are you complaining?

Actually, Assasin has been giving admin to people in clan FOOT and WEST(Not that anything is wrong, not all of the players are abusers but many are). Many of the abusers are from there. Aho always swaps himself to red and chooses every fucking mode. He did ars once, and no one wanted it so he did it again and kept doing it until I threatened to report him for 1. swapping to red 2. Abusive usage of modes (does that even make sense?). Bond, can you make 3.8 have a rule of only typing in a mode once? Another player is spacebar. He types !owner whenever another admin comes into game because he always stacks up his team and then he doesnt want admins fucking up his stacked team. spacebar also is always b!tching about admins not in clan FOOT or WEST. Ask i-connect for proof. We always are met by his constant whining about admins not in Assasin's clans.
Then again, I appreciate your concern of less abusage

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan

Message edited by DragonWarrior - Thursday, 07-Jul-2011, 8:17 AM

AChineseKidDate: Thursday, 07-Jul-2011, 9:31 AM | Message # 23
Grunt
Group: Banned Users
Quote (DragonWarrior)
Third of all, if you don't want to spend your time on video games then don't play
first i wasnt even talking to you im talking to the mods and second no shit sherlock
Quote (DragonWarrior)
Fourth of all, i only said i will own your horse$h!t than you started getting mad -.- (it was a joke too, don't you have any humor?)
cuz you say horseshit like its an inside joke which its not. dont even ask me if i have humor dumb ass how the hell do you think i made it in clan you arent even funny you just spam the hell out of the channels and make dumb ass observations. then you beg to get a test then you beg to get into clan then when you hear the truth about your ability and that you need to improve you dont listen and you think you are the better then us cuz you beat us when you get carried
Quote (DragonWarrior)
also, i don't even talk to you anymore on bnet and you squelch me for no reason in channel
no reason? you spam like hell you talk like you know me you talk like were best buddies which is annoying. we dont have inside jokes and inside jokes create a friendship.

Dragon i dont like you atm just because you remind me of an annoying child (flame) but i dont hate you i want to be your bud so dont think i dont. its just its really annoying cause you try to get in the convo by saying random dumb ass shit and it bugs the hell out of me.
Also you should know that i like to complain so dont feel like im just hatin on you its just you asked me to hate on you basically by directly talking to me

Quote (DragonWarrior)
Actually, Assasin has been giving admin to people in clan FOOT and WEST(Not that anything is wrong, not all of the players are abusers but many are). Many of the abusers are from there. Aho always swaps himself to red and chooses every fucking mode. He did ars once, and no one wanted it so he did it again and kept doing it until I threatened to report him for 1. swapping to red 2. Abusive usage of modes (does that even make sense?). Bond, can you make 3.8 have a rule of only typing in a mode once? Another player is spacebar. He types !owner whenever another admin comes into game because he always stacks up his team and then he doesnt want admins fucking up his stacked team. spacebar also is always b!tching about admins not in clan FOOT or WEST. Ask i-connect for proof. We always are met by his constant whining about admins not in Assasin's clans.
Then again, I appreciate your concern of less abusage

assasin says !owner just so other kids dont hes already the owner... he owns the bot so you cant report

DragonWarriorDate: Thursday, 07-Jul-2011, 7:34 PM | Message # 24
Ninja
im not f*cking talking about assasin dumbass...

I'm talking about many people in his clan who are abusing and bitching about admins

@a.chinese.kid-
Truce K? I'm very sorry for whatever i did

Message edited by DragonWarrior - Thursday, 07-Jul-2011, 7:35 PM

jazzyDate: Sunday, 24-Jul-2011, 7:28 AM | Message # 25
Noob
Group: New Users
1 : can i got admin in hpmm....
2 : i have reserve but not work
3 : i want del admin in foot bot its like 99999999 ppl have admin

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 24-Jul-2011, 8:41 AM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
give it to nevo!!!!!!!!!!

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » admin request (where do i go to ask for admin or atleast reserve? here?)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501