Monday, 06-May-2024, 11:12 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

SOUNDWAVES - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » SOUNDWAVES (Ban!)
SOUNDWAVES
Legal_lifeDate: Monday, 19-Dec-2011, 5:09 PM | Message # 16
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
umm beans he got kicked while picking his hero.. nice try.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 19-Dec-2011, 5:12 PM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
lmao diff game then. i saw sound kick while he was mhing.

Legal_lifeDate: Monday, 19-Dec-2011, 7:04 PM | Message # 18
Zombie Pirate
like this was 2-3 days ago, they were just trashtaking asusual, and he !kick xmon

Added (2011-12-19, 8:04 PM)
---------------------------------------------
xMonsterrr: killerbeans ur a filthy liar. this is the first time sound has every kicked me from a game, so dont bullshit and say "it was another time because he was mhing" i see what your trying to do, your trying to make shit up and because im banned you think i cant respond to them. hahahaha what a stupid child, i randomly dust wards? when have i ever done that? not once! the only time ive dusted while playing u is that game where i had impale hex nova, and i saw u cuz u tried to ww aoe my units... u think that if u quickly did aoe and go in ww i would see you? lmfao, how stupid are you! do me a favor, end ur life cuz ur worth nothing.... it said enough to see antisocial kids but now i have to see an antisocial kid with down syndrome... oh and on top of that hes a mormon
holy shit ur parents mustve cried when you were born

BikiniandPunaniDate: Monday, 19-Dec-2011, 8:09 PM | Message # 19
Grunt
I talked to sound and he said that he is too much of a thug to even bother with this!!! Now thats a boii i raised smile

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 20-Dec-2011, 0:07 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
We've scarred everyone lives over the internet, im so sad haha.

You all think we mh which is sad, the sadder part, not 1 single piece of actual good, efficient clear and obvious evidence has been found after all the accusations, so save your breathe and get back down on your knees, I never said any of you could talk.

And yes, sound does abuse, hes kicked xmon twice now, me once before and a shit talking pub that always said jajajaja everytime he killed sound with bolt coil. The time he kicked me was when I was an alt and my inferno was bking, he just kicked me straight away, I know it was not desync because i whispered my teammate and he said sound kicked you. So yeah, his admin should be gone, not for the hosting reasons but for these. Legal has the screenshot for the kick of xmon, I dont have mine for me cuz well I can't really save a screenshot when im not in the game anymore -.- and the pub guy (it was that -_-nexcus guy, don't know his ful username, you probably know who i'm talking about,) idk where that screen shot went that I took it but i'll have to look it up, I didn't name it specifically.

But dude kicking people for a win or because they annoy is shit im sorry, when I had admin before I never did such a thing, I just ignored them cuz they don't know me. You overreacting to these people over a f*cking (just for you jamies...) videogame WITHIN a videogame (videogameception :O) just proves a) you're a douche. and b) repeat point a.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Tuesday, 20-Dec-2011, 0:19 AM

NjagDate: Tuesday, 20-Dec-2011, 1:10 AM | Message # 21
Hero
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
I vouch soundwaves. He is the most gm player I ever came across. He didn't do this shit. I will bet my account on it.

Peace out bitches

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 20-Dec-2011, 2:35 AM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Njag)
I vouch soundwaves. He is the most gm player I ever came across. He didn't do this shit. I will bet my account on it.

Peace out bitches

You just lost your account smile

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 20-Dec-2011, 3:04 AM | Message # 23
Ninja
Awards: 1
lol I didn't want to excuse about this but couldnt skip those bull shits from xmonsterrs servants legal and cheesy.

anyway I've told west about his bot countless times and wrote post on his forum. like "your autohosting set doesn't last long half day", "your bot have so many root admins but they don't care about bot so how about make cfg" and so on. but everytimes I get same replies from him like "sorry I afk"
however I saw more than 3 root admins but they didn't host that bot.(ofc I've told them how to pub and autohost bot)
bot was just sitting in void channel as always. so I figured out that living message as GN might be last resort that I can.
anyway assasin-west banned me from his bot and wrote this post, then he came to battle net and whispered me to check this post.
he've already done everything. I tried to take convo with him about this, but I finally figured out that he doesn't listening what others saying.
but I apologize fu(k word in GN and that act.

Quote (Legal_life)
like this was 2-3 days ago, they were just trashtaking asusual, and he !kick xmon

if you still have replay of that game post it. I never said anything to him even while we were in lobby. but this paki just started trashtalking and he didn't stfu as always.
this fu$ker need some silence. I never ever met this kind of seeds who trash talking so much. ofc I could mute him but you might unmute him again since you have admin.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
We've scarred everyone lives over the internet, im so sad haha.

You all think we mh which is sad, the sadder part, not 1 single piece of actual good, efficient clear and obvious evidence has been found after all the accusations, so save your breathe and get back down on your knees, I never said any of you could talk.

cuz I don't feel like comment about this anymore. but stax was the one who gave map hack to xmon, and you've already known about this.
and when xmon got caught, he keep denied and denied and denied and lied it in front of certain evidence.
w/e Time has passed but wc3 is still same version. that means he/stax/you still have that undetect version of MH. also that means you guys can turn on anytime you want.
ofc you might ask for evidence but I heard that there are tons of method that can hide evidence. you should thank to fallen that he doesnt write post to ucoz.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
And yes, sound does abuse, hes kicked xmon twice now, me once before and a shit talking pub that always said jajajaja everytime he killed sound with bolt coil. The time he kicked me was when I was an alt and my inferno was bking, he just kicked me straight away, I know it was not desync because i whispered my teammate and he said sound kicked you. So yeah, his admin should be gone, not for the hosting reasons but for these. Legal has the screenshot for the kick of xmon, I dont have mine for me cuz well I can't really save a screenshot when im not in the game anymore -.- and the pub guy (it was that -_-nexcus guy, don't know his ful username, you probably know who i'm talking about,) idk where that screen shot went that I took it but i'll have to look it up, I didn't name it specifically.

But dude kicking people for a win or because they annoy is shit im sorry, when I had admin before I never did such a thing, I just ignored them cuz they don't know me. You overreacting to these people over a f*cking (just for you jamies...) videogame WITHIN a videogame (videogameception :O) just proves a) you're a douche. and b) repeat point a.

1 fact and 1 lie. I kicked xmon this is 1 fact but the other is lying. cuz it never happend. "a shit talking pub that always said jajajaja" probably joined from ombu or other server. how can you whisper him?
anyway cheesy you just suck and that's why you always play under alt or full stacked. last game it was all random team pub except you legal xmon. I had 2 well known pub too.
you started with 2 heroes and raped mass. you guys were like lv17~18 while every other players were under lv12. fortunately your team had 2 xmute and 1 chimera while no one had xmute. but you still lost that game. I could've won easily if I were on your position.
well keep hold your niggas hand tight so he can carry your sorry ass hahaha

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Tuesday, 20-Dec-2011, 3:22 AM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 20-Dec-2011, 3:51 AM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
Okay since you actually have no clue what you're talking about after 5k games (I havent even reached 4k in three years get a life...) and being cocky about a win that I would've also easily won on your side, lemme briefly explain as to why two hero WITHOUT ALL THE GREAT BENEFITS still sucks balls.

A) Less firepower this is crucial.
cool Its like having a salad... without anything on it.
C) Depends more on builds, and when you wanna have fun like legal with those quills, well thats kind of self explanatory. I play aoe ww alot because indeed I do have fun with it.
D) Not really general but I had legal, and no he's honestly not as good as you think...

But it should be self explanatory and no surprise i lost. However i was afk half of the game...

I reckon a game when you had bikini, the EXACT SAME SITUATION HAPPENED TO YOU. You bik and some kid, that kid buys a hero but dcs, and you only get two hero with about 225. I was with -_-lord-_- or w.e his name is and some other dude [=0sdffvdf] screw those dam south americans with their [ and ) and _.- and all. But the exact same shit happened to you, all those 3 points applied and you eventually lost due to a shit start. However You don't see me flap my dick around as if my life's complete over a game like you. And dont give excuses about why you lost that game because I got that covered already with the ABC. So basically Same shit has happened to you before. that makes us even. But play with legal and you'll see why I lost (I swear hes got the reflexes of my dead grandpa... No offence dude but you do and i have to say it). But hey, I had courtesy and only pooled 2k while your fag ass team pooled you ten times that ammount (literally ten times, 17k from blue and 6k from teal). If I gave all my gold it would have been over in an instant. You were lucky I was afk for a large chunk of the game.

Added (2011-12-20, 4:47 AM)
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
"a shit talking pub that always said jajajaja" probably joined from ombu or other server. how can you whisper him?

I have ombuserver if you don't reckon...

Added (2011-12-20, 4:51 AM)
[l]
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
ofc you might ask for evidence but I heard that there are tons of method that can hide evidence. you should thank to fallen that he doesnt write post to ucoz.

Thats cuz he can't, he's too stubborn. Not 1 piece of evidence. So hmm it seems i've been here for 3 years mhing this whole time too you. You're that paranoid and i've pissed you off that hard it seems. So guys apparently I can't adapt after 3 years of playing, and knowing tactics of how to find ww players if they're running away or simply hiding. Again you have 0 idea what you're talking about if you even mention I mh. We don't we know how to play, deal with it.

But Maybe I should get a program and show you how easy shit would be if I did have it.

And also gj trying to hide those kicking moments, you remember them but you just don't want too. I can simply just say "it never happened" to everything you said too. Watch

Everything you said never happened.

It doesn't even matter if i go on alts anyways im still focused because Im too dam dangerous.

Well im done now, any rejection to this sound will only prove your IQ/lack of social life.

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Tuesday, 20-Dec-2011, 4:19 AM

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 20-Dec-2011, 6:13 AM | Message # 25
Ninja
Awards: 1
I feel pretty tired of watching all those pointless bs and manipulated truth from cheesy and xmon and all their butt buddies. it just reminds me last month http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/69-1898-1

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
You bik and some kid, that kid buys a hero but dcs, and you only get two hero with about 225. I was with -_-lord-_- or w.e

it was you xmon, cyray full stacked like always. also we lost mass so we couldnt lead game like last time you did. anyway I had 2 pub who doesnt know how to play and according to xmons logic it was 2v1 situation. cuz he never count his team and whenever he win a game its soloed.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Not really general but I had legal, and no he's honestly not as good as you think...

I understand. that's one of the best excuse that diminish your mate down. "You were lucky I was afk for a large chunk of the game" that's 2nd best excuse.
anyway you must be god of chf then. he controlled 2 heros and lead games hero levels were far ahead while you were afk(?). And now you saying legal isnt good.
however I don't think you are not that great enough to judge others skills. it goes same to your butt buddie.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
It doesn't even matter if i go on alts anyways im still focused because Im too dam dangerous.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Well im done now, any rejection to this cheesy will only prove your IQ/lack of social life.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Tuesday, 20-Dec-2011, 8:40 AM | Message # 26
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Hah nvm biggrin Just my bot is shit*
Sound deleted your ban.
Oo

Added (2011-12-20, 9:40 AM)
If you want sound we can start a new talk< smile

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 20-Dec-2011, 11:20 AM | Message # 27
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Legal_life)
xMonsterrr: killerbeans ur a filthy liar. this is the first time sound has every kicked me from a game, so dont bullshit and say "it was another time because he was mhing" i see what your trying to do, your trying to make shit up and because im banned you think i cant respond to them. hahahaha what a stupid child, i randomly dust wards? when have i ever done that? not once! the only time ive dusted while playing u is that game where i had impale hex nova, and i saw u cuz u tried to ww aoe my units... u think that if u quickly did aoe and go in ww i would see you? lmfao, how stupid are you! do me a favor, end ur life cuz ur worth nothing.... it said enough to see antisocial kids but now i have to see an antisocial kid with down syndrome... oh and on top of that hes a mormon
holy shit ur parents mustve cried when you were born

you got a ban comin your way if you keep letting xmon use ur account. http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/forum/0-0-1-35 Chinese used an account on this page to evade ban and got it banned. stop posting crap for xmon and/or letting him on your account. i warned you about this legal and you said no. Also check xiaoxiao. he got banned for letting xmon use his account.

LEGAL_DEATHDate: Tuesday, 20-Dec-2011, 4:04 PM | Message # 28
Noob
Okay so what we lost, I went quils... What dd u go, u went mass pool 16k for darks, a team filled with aoes that ruined my tech, like u all had 2-3 aoes each, and remember last time it was just me and Xmon I went nova chain and u left in what 8 minutes, u too had a good team and we had a pub, yeah I like to have fun with my builds, those 4k games should makeu pretty bored of this game, but nope u still go the most try hard games ever, and cheesy did go afk he even said it in chat, that's how we lost the lead, and then ur teammates pooled u 16k, so from ur raiders, u could go to darks, so okay I lost that game, but ur team all went the most try hard builds, and no I don't have to replay I have a word 2007 doc of u kicking him, and I don't care why didn't u mute him, I would have just kept him muted, yeah im not as pro as u guys, and under "my situation" u probs would have QQed from mass pool and left. So please try some fun builds, I play this game for fun, and I like to go fun builds, unlike u this being your "job" I have a life outside of wc3 and when I play wc3 i go fun builds, and occasionally the try hard build, but that's not the point, yeah okay I admit that game was my fault on why we lost, if I went a try hard build we woul have won, perhaps u haven't played with me in a while, and I do a lot of fcked up builds. I get really lazy and I stop trying so hard, well that's just me I'm just a lazy person. Anyways gg but that kick was fcking unfair and unacceptable.

-legal_life

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 20-Dec-2011, 7:15 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Lol it wasn't me and xmon and cyray, because I don't play with cyray anymore. You can't even admit a fair loss? Jesus are you that much of a loser? Im not denying that lost 3 days ago because there in no point to it, however you make it seem like its a large chunk in your life. So saying I have no social life is like saying boats and planes are the same.

It was two pubs on my team, lord is decent. Idk why you try to hide that shit like it really matters. The point is you don't know shit about what you're talking about. 3 years vs 1. enough said why are you till talking, my nuts are dry over here get back down.

And yes im still constantly focused no matter what I do because Im dangerous, nobody goes for you however because a) you suck and b) repeat a.

And I am god over you. I created and perfected playstyles, you mimicked all of them.

Added (2011-12-20, 7:43 PM)
You're like a gay politician, a douchebag not plannin not comin out.

Added (2011-12-20, 8:15 PM)
XmOnster: I got replays of every game you lost, that adds up to over 60, and i'm willing to upload all of them. You can go waste 6 hours of your s*itty life since it won't affect you at all, wc3 is your life right? Now try and find 1 actual detail or evidence that proves 100% I mh. Basically, I want you too see that your full of sh*t and that you should know it. But I tell you there really is no point into looking because you won't find 1 simple clue.

Now to all the others that think we mh, prove it otherwise go cry over kim jong il with QQWAVES virgins.

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 20-Dec-2011, 9:42 PM | Message # 30
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
And I am god over you. I created and perfected playstyles, you mimicked all of them

lol???? hhahah u havent created shit....everything u do and done is created from ppl who used to carry ur ass and u know who they are...
jus cuz most of the older ppl arent here dont mean u can make up shit to new guys and claim them lol, if u didnt care abt what sound was saying u wouldnt be writing a 2 page reply lol...it just shows as much as u try to make sound look like he has no life, lol well ur worst...
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
im still constantly focused no matter what I do because Im dangerous

LOL retard alert...

so please do get off ur knees like and stop licking nuts so much...

as far as xmon's MH goes, lol dont think we need any further evidence...and yes i wouldnt be surprised if u were MH'ing too lol u guys are so low, only ppl like u would MH to win a game which is almost dead lol

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Message edited by stooge - Tuesday, 20-Dec-2011, 9:59 PM

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » SOUNDWAVES (Ban!)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<