Friday, 03-May-2024, 2:47 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

OWNED FTL JAJAJJAJA - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » OWNED FTL JAJAJJAJA (OWNED FTL JAJAJAJAJA)
OWNED FTL JAJAJJAJA
PLusDate: Sunday, 07-Jul-2013, 8:11 AM | Message # 16
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Roy said that : "1 FTL PLayer can beat all " you were 2 and I don't see that and mass pooling isn't for noobs ose

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 07-Jul-2013, 9:26 AM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
First of all: Roystom was not alone in this game. I agree with PLUS - ALT_F4 is really Roy´s friend and they are playing together. Maybe he is not member clan FTL, but he play with FTL in team and definitely he is not noob.

You can for example check this replay: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bb47ciw574k7nzo/FTL+CW+26.w3g FTL Roystom + ALT_F4 playing vs Cou + stooge and you can see they play like team, ALT_F4 didnt pick hero and send 1900 to Roystom before mass, but after Roystom gave him gold back.

This game was fair and ballance, PLUS was better (maybe a little lucky too) and won. Whatever Roy say is just excuse.

But also I must agree with Osetinas. Why called Roystom noob? He lost one game (everybody lose sometimes its normal) but Roystom is still the best CHF player who i know. I am sure there is not just ONE person in this forum who was not raped by Roystom black arrows in 10-15 minutes. And how many times PLUS lose vs Roystom?

For example here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ngheu05qwqw8w7i/xmon+pluz+zentex+mvtvdor.w3g is replay where Roystom very very easy raped full stacked team PLUS + xMoNsTeRRR + MvTvDr but i dont see Roy say in this game "PLUS noob JAJAJA"

btw PLUS stop abuse your admin on ClanHPMM Bot today i joined game and you say "I dont wanna play with faggot Adam in game" and you kicked me. Its abuse man.

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 07-Jul-2013, 11:08 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (Adam_CZ)
I am sure there is not just ONE person in this forum who was not raped by Roystom black arrows in 10-15 minutes.
Rude boy, he has NEVER beated me black arrows, though he pwned me many times with other builds, and so did I.
Oh and srsly if anyone in this forum wanna denigrate any player, please post at least 20 replays with your loses too, because one replay doesn't fcking mean anything.
If you post a single replay say "that was a great game, GG guys I appreciated it" (whoever won), or shut your mouth, ty.

PLusDate: Sunday, 07-Jul-2013, 11:52 AM | Message # 19
Grunt
You're saying roy lost to me just 1 game lol u must be joking Roy didn't rape me with BA lol And why was I lucky ..... ?  

I didn't kick you lol .... you're still a faggot tho

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 07-Jul-2013, 11:23 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Quote (Adam_CZ)
(everybody lose sometimes its normal

Then stop fucking getting a giant boner whenever I lose games as well. You aren't two faced, you're have trillions bud.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 0:28 AM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Quote (PLus)
Roy didn't rape me with BA lo

Omg why are you liar? There is replay where Roystom raped you with black arrows (and you were stacked with xMonSteRRR and MvTvDr)

REPLAY: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ngheu05qwqw8w7i/xmon+pluz+zentex+mvtvdor.w3g

FirNesSDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 2:44 AM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Adam stfu with your hundread replays, you're contradicting yourself.

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 4:53 AM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Typical Firnesss....

PLUS say "Roystom never raped me with black arrows" and after i posted replay where Roystom raped him with BA (evidence that PLUS is liar) and you know i say true and you have no argument so all you can is say "Adam stfu" so sad.

FirNesSDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 7:53 AM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
Never talked about Roy, talked about myself. First try to understand English and then come back to argue with me, ty

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 9:32 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Wtf? I was talking about PLUS and Roystom, not about you. I just gave evidence PLUS is liar. He say "Roystom didnt rape me with black arrows" but i posted replay where Roystom raped him with BA. Now you understand? It was not about you, but you type "Adam stfu with your hundread replays" but you saw i say true and PLUS is liar, why?

FirNesSDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 9:56 AM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
God you're so dumb.
You said that everyone had already lost to Roy's BA build. Then I said that I didn't.
Finally I told you that posting that much replays was dumb because you're always the one saying "one replay doesn't mean anything" and you post thousand replays (which are not related between them).

Now stfu im bored to talk to someone so retarded.

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 10:53 AM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
LOL

If you didnt lose vs Roystom when he picked his BA build its only for reason because you didnt play vs him when he picked BA, its easy. Or you wanna tell me you raped him when he picked BA? Its easy say "I didnt lose vs Roy with BA" if you didnt play vs him....

For example i can say "I didnt lose vs Garry Kasparov in chess" and its true. But the reason why i didnt lose is only because we didnt play, now you understand?

You think you are pro? I download some replays from Random260 site and your APM is 80 and you dont use hotkeys... LOL

Osetinas7171Date: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 12:30 PM | Message # 28
Hero
Adam sent PM message to me "You are so retard, do you like korean dick in your mouth?" He attacking me whithout reason.

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 12:49 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
You + SOUNDWAVES insulted me on Garena first (no reason) and you use 100x more crude words

---------------------------------------------
CHECKM4T2 said (13:42):
at least your mom gets money from street by selling her pussy to czech tourlist hahaha
but what about you?
----------------------------------------------

that what SOUNDWAVES send me today (no reason) and you called him god after this... just ignore me and i will ignore you too

Osetinas7171Date: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 1:09 PM | Message # 30
Hero
You attacking me whith personal attack's. You mad because i play better than you. I won vs your stacked team. And you began to post those idiotic replays. But dunno its sad or fun?

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » OWNED FTL JAJAJJAJA (OWNED FTL JAJAJAJAJA)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<