Friday, 03-May-2024, 12:47 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Notification for random260 and assasin _west. - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Notification for random260 and assasin _west.
Notification for random260 and assasin _west.
diadolaiDate: Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 6:09 PM | Message # 31
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote ZiZi-____-ZiZi ()
This is new, because many people complain that there are too many bot-hosts.

people complain because you host in wa3 tft rooms,there they play blizzard's map ,they do not want custom map.too many hostbot games  make impossible to see human hosted games.

Random260Date: Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 6:22 PM | Message # 32
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
That is one of the reason but technically hostbot are not allowed in garena or in certain rooms. If we are making a clan in garena it is going to be hard lol. Because who becomes mod if we get our own rooms lol. Because if the maker gets mod I need be be 100 percent sure he will kick or ban any outside hosters or just do any adjustments. Cou maybe lol. He is here 24/7. But this is going to be hard I would say there is 2 percent chance we would get our own rooms. but the best is to have 1 garena clan with 100+ members or 10 different clans with like 4 members lol. But bond009 is doing it which is ok lol. But you would need be active. This system works via invite system. So if you see someone invite them manually. Wait how does it work? Because If we can invite anyone and all they need to do is accept.

Then it would be easier if I am the "Leader" Since I got my bot database and I can invite all of garena players. Or if need be extra work like going in hostbot finding garena players and telling them to join. This is the method I did with clan chfd which has 25 members. But I guess bond009 could do it. Hopefully he is active and uses my two methods. So If I am correct we can find a garena id o username and send them an invite even if they are not online? That would be alot easier. And If so we could get 1k done. And out of the 1k I guess we would get like 100. Hopefully garena members would join bond009 clan. Right now one issue is that the probability would increase with random260 username since they know I am the bot owner.

However, if they were smart enough they would know bond009 is the map maker so the probability would be the same as mine. I got a good idea if me and bond009 could share accounts. I thought about making a random name acount like recruit something but the probability would be less. So if possible bond009 share accounts. To cou also lol I trust him to recruit as well. Or possibly I could share you random260 however, I doubt you would want it since it is random260 username. Our clan members need an impact in garena. So every time you play saw lets play custom hero footies or say make us a room!!!! If this all works out we should get the the stage were we are so annoying and kick us!! JK lol.

The problem with the clan name is they need to know that our clan name is stands for Custom hero footies. So It would be hard calling it chf since nobody would know. So Custom_Footies or something like that

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 6:37 PM

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 6:59 PM | Message # 33
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Quote diadolai ()
people complain because you host in wa3 tft rooms,there they play blizzard's map ,they do not want custom map.too many hostbot games make impossible to see human hosted games.

More difficult is to see another host that is correct.

Quote Random260 ()
But this is going to be hard I would say there is 2 percent chance we would get our own rooms.

If we try we can increase more than 2% chance. biggrin

Quote Random260
I guess we would get like 100

Currently, there are 129 people in the clan Garena.
And this is the first clan chf Garena. kiss

Quote Random260
But you would need be active.

I can only laugh I online 0-24 every day on Garena lol

Quote Random260
So Custom_Footies or something like that

Correct, change of name would be if agree all clan members
It's a good name Custom_Footies 
l like CHFooties to :)Bond009 idea^^

CHF for life :) ^^

Message edited by ZiZi-____-ZiZi - Tuesday, 22-Oct-2013, 8:35 PM

CouDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 5:22 AM | Message # 34
Head Administrator
Awards: 4

ahaha this is the chat log of how I wandered around garena. Out of so many rooms Adam ends up finding me and this is the first chat log. I tried to pass myself off as a French pro gamer who was also named "Cou" and I was just hoping Adam would've believed that it was a coincidence of a different Cou from bnet. So adam challenged me and pretended to go along with it but he knew it was really me lol. He did a 1 vs 1 against me so that if he did win, then he'd never let me live it down. But ofc I won lol then he basically then tells me that he knew it was me all along lol.

Garena is fun! This is at the turning point where me and Adam stopped becoming enemies lol coz we were at each others throats before then haha.

Quote Random260 ()
But bond009 is doing it which is ok lol. But you would need be active. This system works via invite system. So if you see someone invite them manually. Wait how does it work? Because If we can invite anyone and all they need to do is accept.

please please PLEASE if you can do that random that will be fantastic! So many players will always accept "yes" as invite since it's like a friend request. it will be non stop partay!!!

lol no problem ZEEZEE. It will be awesome to have a CHF united clan in garena to the point we force garena admin/mods make a room for CHF. custom hero footies is already well known! ^^

Random!!! Dadolai said that the admins were complaining about the TFT rooms. Those are the ladder games rooms. What if you made the bots ONLY in the TFT RPG game room because that's where %100 custom games are played. Maybe we wont get in trouble? ZEEZEE! Can you verify that part of me and what dadolai said?

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Random260Date: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 6:20 AM | Message # 35
Head Administrator
I guess tft are ok lol. Since everyone has started hosting not just me lol. But If they wanted the hostbot out they would ban lol.

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 6:32 AM | Message # 36
Hero
I see the chat,funny Adam biggrin

Congratulations cou at 1000 message biggrin

Each new member can be enter only manually.
one by one

Database everyone sees on your website Random260/Random360.

I am a neutral party biggrin
Let's party Cou. yahoo

diadolaiDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 4:19 PM | Message # 37
Archer
Group: Users
Quote Cou ()
Random!!! Dadolai said that the admins were complaining about the TFT rooms.

I said ladder players were complaining.The bots are killing ladder games.You may ask opinion to chinese players in garena europe tft room1.They were probably the most big ladder players group in that room

Message edited by diadolai - Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 4:19 PM

CouDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 5:12 PM | Message # 38
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Random! Tell bot owner to avoid ladder room games and TFT. There's a second "TFT" icon under a name called "RPG room". Tell bot to host games in there and leave the TFT ladder rooms alone! Maybe then there will be no ban!

Psd:

ZIZI! you crazy

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Random260Date: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 6:17 PM | Message # 39
Head Administrator
One hostbot will not make a difference. There is 10 hostbot in 1 tft room. 4 by ent and one by the rest. Technically hostbot are not allowed in garena.

Message edited by Random260 - Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 6:18 PM

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 8:03 PM | Message # 40
Hero
Quote Random260 ()
One hostbot will not make a difference

Exactly one host is no difference. yes
Cou no need 1 host-bot moves, nothing will help. biggrin

I know the information for TFT Europe room, but not for the public. tongue

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 9:27 PM | Message # 41
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
so.. we pretty much need to take over ganera entirely...? dont tell the admins we're coming for them.. we'll need the element of surprise.

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 23-Oct-2013, 9:30 PM | Message # 42
Robotic Ninja
Quote Bond009 ()
so.. we pretty much need to take over ganera entirely...? dont tell the admins we're coming for them.. we'll need the element of surprise.

#powertothepeople?

Random260Date: Thursday, 24-Oct-2013, 3:44 AM | Message # 43
Head Administrator
No bond009. We will never take over since they will ban hostbot. Currently there is 23 hostbots. Not all hostbot are in all rooms. It is spread out

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Thursday, 24-Oct-2013, 6:20 AM | Message # 44
Hero
Quote Bond009 ()
surprise

I'm surprised to obtain Admin bot-host and moderators Random260 forum. biggrin

Quote Random260 ()
tft room

Random260 I sent you the important information on the pm [your forum]
About Europe Tft rooms.

Bond009Date: Thursday, 24-Oct-2013, 2:24 PM | Message # 45
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
i was only kidding when i said that, i know we cant just take over ganera as a whole.. lol

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Notification for random260 and assasin _west.
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<