• «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » BajsHoran admin abuse again + team killing
BajsHoran admin abuse again + team killing
TK-Date: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 10:44 AM | Message # 16
Rifleman
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
for example: Adam buts he's wee wee in Roy's arse (roy doesnt know till it happense) and roy dont like it.
Which one of them is gay?

Adam posted proof of himself admin abusing and trying to mess up bajs team. hahahaaa
Shittalker and lier Adam, nothing new in this thread.
Adams still same. Now plz give 10 replys and answer with questions like you usualy do, oh and bring up some 2 years old games also

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 10:51 AM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote Dragon-Hawk ()
Clan members or not thats besides the point if 3 people already in a team u just dont go swapping whoever you like for yourself. u ask them first..

SOUNDWAVES and Nihob are not clan mates. If you will have team with with BajsHoran and SOUNDWAVES and after will join Nihob he need ask SOUNDWAVES for his decision first before he swap him?

Quote BajsHoran ()
so why did he whisper me when on ur team he want i swap him to me

Give screenshot as evidence.... Why Sylele whispered me last game "swap BajsHoran out of my team he is trash" ??? So i swapped you in my team even if i knew you will play bad on purpose and we will lose biggrin

Added (13-Apr-2014, 10:51 AM)
---------------------------------------------
TK: Maybe screenshots dont prove anything. But this replay yes. Replay is evidence that BajsHoran used my units for base kill himself (i didnt control my units) and then said "Adam is team killing me" and banned me for reason "team killing".

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 11:41 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
TK: Maybe screenshots dont prove anything. But this replay yes. Replay is evidence that BajsHoran used my units for base kill himself (i didnt control my units) and then said "Adam is team killing me" and banned me for reason "team killing".
And I wonder why he would tk you...
after all, u did fuq up the team on purpose....for your own ELO

If there were ever an admin who abused power to fuq up a preset team...I think that admin deserves a teamkill...
So guys, when is adam's admin removal coming up? anytime soon? lol

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 11:49 AM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
He swapped himself in my team. I teas team 1 with MrDark, Bajshoran was team 2 with Dragon-Hawk. I was OK with that. Then BajsHoran swapped himself in my team (i didnt want play with him) and base himself with my units.

Added (13-Apr-2014, 11:49 AM)
AccCreate are you trash really too much?

I have replay where BajsHoran team killed himself with my units (i didnt control my units watch replay) and he was repeating "Adam is team killing me" and after this he use !Ban Adam_CZ team killer

What do you want more?

What team i fked? I just wanted play with MrDark (not with Dragon-Hawk) i only swapped MrDark in my team (no more players).

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 12:02 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
He swapped himself in my team. I teas team 1 with MrDark, Bajshoran was team 2 with Dragon-Hawk. I was OK with that. Then BajsHoran swapped himself in my team (i didnt want play with him) and base himself with my units.
Even your own 3 little screenshots states against what you just said. This is just pathetic...

Quote Adam_CZ ()
AccCreate are you trash really too much?
I wonder who is more trash. The guy who abuses admin powers or the guy who doesn't (me :P )?

Quote Adam_CZ ()
I have replay where BajsHoran team killed himself with my units (i didnt control my units watch replay) and he was repeating "Adam is team killing me" and after this he use !Ban Adam_CZ team killer What do you want more?
I hope you understand what "context clues" are. Very important for real life.
I highly encourage you to learn it when you have free time.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
What team i fucked? I just wanted play with MrDark (not with Dragon-Hawk) i only swapped MrDark in my team (no more players).
This guy doesn't get it..
Adam, YOU JUST FUQED UP A PRESET TEAM. WONT YOU THINK BAHJS AND OTHERS WONT BE MAD? IF I JUST GOT INTO YOUR GAME LOBBY AND STARTED SWAPPING YOUR PRESET TEAM TO MY TEAM, WON'T YOU BE MAD? ARE YOU FREAKING RETARDED?

kk, case logic done.
If you still cant understand...then ... well lol

BajsHoranDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 12:03 PM | Message # 21
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
http://playchf.tk/game/125622/

lol adam mi join and swap me to his team from sylle and fisher when im afk biggrin i think he love me and want make babys

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 12:06 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Quote BajsHoran ()
http://playchf.tk/game/125622/ lol adam mi join and swap me to his team from sylle and fisher when im afk i think he love me and want make babys

Happens all the time. Now wait for Adam to justify this.
LOL
smile

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 12:21 PM | Message # 23
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Adam_CZ ()
SOUNDWAVES and Nihob are not clan mates. If you will have team with with BajsHoran and SOUNDWAVES and after will join Nihob he need ask SOUNDWAVES for his decision first before he swap him?

stop fcking mention me u little fking piece of sht.
yes unlike your admin abuse swap without asking, I ask swap or nihob ask swap before we type swap.
when i dont ask swap then its we planned team play before joinning lobby.
otherwise we play vs each other.

anyway I've read others replys and urs. It's definitely admin abuse.
you think mrdarkdevil is your friend?
he is bajshoran's team for tourny and they were about to team play but u joined and messed up with admin power.
and then false accusing admin abuse to bajshoran. wow what a disrespectful sad c*nt!

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 12:28 PM

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 1:48 PM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
SOUNDWAVES you are just liar and you know this. For example i will be in team with Osetinas (team 3) then you will join and you will be team 1. You will ask Osetinas "can i swap you team 1?" or you will swap him without asking? Answer me true please.

Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
you think mrdarkdevil is your friend?he is bajshoran's team for tourny and they were about to team play but u joined and messed up with admin power.

Your logic is stupid. You need realize tourney was "draft". Captain was able pick whoever he want. If JST4X will pick Yeferzon so Yeferzon will be playing on tourney with Cheesy and JST4X. And you will say they are friends because tourney? For example i think Keep3r is with me bigger friends than you but on tourney he play with you. In your logic then he is great friend with you and Osetinas because you draft him? Why dont remember game Soundwaves-Nexsus-Bajshoran vs Walter-Cesar-Keep3R? you ask him in lobby if he want play with you he answered he dont want play with you, but he want play with APF vs you?

http://playchf.tk/game/125640/

http://playchf.tk/game/123783/

http://playchf.tk/game/124980/

you are just stupid

Added (13-Apr-2014, 1:27 PM)
So Bashoran draft MrDark for tourney = they are friends

Soundwaves draft keep3r = they are friends

SOUNDWAVES is genius!

Added (13-Apr-2014, 1:48 PM)

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Adam, YOU JUST FUQED UP A PRESET TEAM. WONT YOU THINK BAHJS AND OTHERS WONT BE MAD? IF I JUST GOT INTO YOUR GAME LOBBY AND STARTED SWAPPING YOUR PRESET TEAM TO MY TEAM, WON'T YOU BE MAD? ARE YOU FREAKING RETARDED?

AccCreate you just proved again that you are trash. So i will be in lobby (for example team 2 with UberGreek) then will join Lepiathos and he will swap UberGeek without ask in team 1. Then i will say "Lepiathos you are admin abuser why swap my preset team to your team?"

Are you really trash + stupid too much??????

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 1:26 PM

Dragon-HawkDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 5:48 PM | Message # 25
Rifleman
And stop joining, then leaving for f$%k sake.. if you are going to join you f$%king play .. just because u want win all the time..
You pick all same moves everygame.. your in rank 1 mate relax.. if adam see a pro in lobby, he  leaves

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 6:36 PM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Dragon-Hawk is mad because i dont want give him this map for hacked codes. I have still chat history from Facebook where he is asking me for this map again and again (please give me hack map i want hero Old Blood 1000 codes) i dont want give him this map and this trash is now talking sh*ts about me.

But its fine Dragon-Hawk now you have two great friends BajsHoran and TK. and they both have this shitty map and they both use hacked codes. Maybe you can ask them?

Added (13-Apr-2014, 6:36 PM)

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 6:41 PM | Message # 27
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
anyone else caught using using racist and bigoted  language will enjoy 2 weeks off as well  is that CLEAR ?

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Dragon-HawkDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 8:35 PM | Message # 28
Rifleman
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Dragon-Hawk is mad because i dont want give him this map for hacked codes. I have still chat history from Facebook where he is asking me for this map again and again (please give me hack map i want hero Old Blood 1000 codes) i dont want give him this map and this trash is now talking sh*ts about me. But its fine Dragon-Hawk now you have two great friends BajsHoran and TK. and they both have this shitty map and they both use hacked codes. Maybe you can ask them?
lol i didnt write that u edited it.. (inspect element)

i only asked for codes once and this was 1 or 2 months  ago? Such a low life adam

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 8:45 PM | Message # 29
Zombie Pirate
There is no abuse when it on adam biggrin

Added (13-Apr-2014, 8:43 PM)

Quote Adam_CZ ()
But its fine Dragon-Hawk now you have two great friends BajsHoran and TK. and they both have this shitty map and they both use hacked codes. Maybe you can ask them?

Why cant he have the codes if you got them?

Added (13-Apr-2014, 8:45 PM)
@Afam_CZ We should just ban you from forum for uploading stupid threads, sharing many replays to ruin people reputation and for all your none useful posts

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lspiderlDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 9:05 PM | Message # 30
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
adam is gone for the next two weeks so further continuation of this thread is pointless

closed

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » BajsHoran admin abuse again + team killing
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map