• »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » BajsHoran admin abuse again + team killing
BajsHoran admin abuse again + team killing
Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 6:31 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Bond, Cou and Random please listen me...

Maybe people dont like me for sh*t talking but I am not admin abuser. I dont swap without ask. I
dont use map hack. I dont have 2 hero mass intentionaly. I am not team
killer or anything.

But BajsHoran is definitely admin abuser. Today i was playing with MrDark we were in lobby and BajsHoran joined
game. After this he swapped MrDark in team 2. I told him MrDark is with
me and then I swapped him back in team 1. But BajsHoran didnt listen me
and swap MrDark again (maybe 5x times we both used !swap 2 4).

After this BajsHoran swapped himself in my team and MrDark again in team 2.
When game started BajsHoran picked bad spells on purpose (windwalk,
divine shield, mana drain and reincarnation) and he was only dying on
purpose and feeding.

After this he used my own units and base killed himself. He was repeating "Adam please stop base killing me" but i
need you watch replay (Bond or Cou or Random) i promise i didnt base
kill BajsHoran. If you will watch replay you will see i didnt control my
units but it was BajsHoran. I was playing only with my hero and I didnt
even select my units (you can see it was only BajsHoran).

Added (13-Apr-2014, 6:31 AM)
---------------------------------------------
REPLAY: http://playchf.tk/game/125550/

Please Bond or Random watch this replay. You will see BajsHoran used my units and base killed himself. He was repeating "Adam is base killing me" and after he banned me and ban reason was "team killing"

You will see i didnt control my units and i was playing only with my hero. It was BajsHoran. I just need you watch replay. And if you will say that i am liar you can remove my admin forever and i promise that i will not play CHF anymore.

Dragon-HawkDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 6:40 AM | Message # 2
Rifleman
Group: Investor
Im not taking any sides here but when mr dark joined he was meant to be in a team with me and bajshoran.. we play together 2 times before this game and wanted to see how far we would get without losing but u swapped mrdark to your team without asking.. remember im not sticking up for anybody here im just saying what i witnessed.

BajsHoranDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 6:53 AM | Message # 3
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
I just say like adam...
He told me on facebook he wanted to play with me... end of story

Added (13-Apr-2014, 6:48 AM)
U say u dont abuse? i remmeber when u play with lg. they mass pool u and u kill ur own base and blame them for looose.... sad mofo

then reset ur elo for the third time to make it more fake then it allrdy was hahahahhahahahaahhaahhahahaha

Added (13-Apr-2014, 6:50 AM)
Only god can judge me - Jah Rastafari

Added (13-Apr-2014, 6:53 AM)
must be some kind of reason why adam can get votekicked by pubs in random games.... Im che guevara of chf.

JUSTICE WILL COME - VIVA LA REVOLUTION

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

NexsuSDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 7:33 AM | Message # 4
Grunt
I agree... VIVA LA REVOLUTION
JUSTICE WILL COME!!!!!
BAJSHURA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!... ADAM ADMIN ABUSE AND.NOOB

xDD

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 7:52 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Dragon-Hawk ()
Im not taking any sides here but when mr dark joined he was meant to be in a team with me and bajshoran.. we play together 2 times before this game and wanted to see how far we would get without losing but u swapped mrdark to your team without asking.. remember im not sticking up for anybody here im just saying what i witnessed.
That awkward moment when the witness claims that Adam was the one abusing swaps in a preset team

o.O
o.O
o.O
o.O
o.O

Added (13-Apr-2014, 7:52 AM)
WHAT I SAW FROM ADAM'S 3 LITTLE PICTURES:

Bahjs and Dragon-Hawk preset in lobby to be teams
Adam tries to screw over the team by mass swaps
I only see mostly swap 2 4 and swap 3 6 and swap 2 5
Those are just swaps because Adam kept trying to screw Bahjs to ELO up

lol. Why you posting these evidences? To get your own thread reproofed? lol

Dragon-HawkDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 8:10 AM | Message # 6
Rifleman
RosarioVampireZ 
That awkward moment when the witness claims that Adam was the one abusing swaps in a preset team
   It wasnt preset.. there was alot more swapping going on before he took those screenshot.

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 8:11 AM | Message # 7
Grunt
Awards: 1
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
o.O o.O
o.O
o.O
o.O
haha O_o]-RosarioVampireV

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

Dragon-HawkDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 8:15 AM | Message # 8
Rifleman
Here are the normal spots.. 

Adam_CZ - Red
Mrdark(alt) - Blue
Bajshoran - Purple.      

and someone else was teal but i joined and because i was reserved they got kicked, thats when bajs swapped me and mrdark to his team like before in the other games but adam keeps swapping mrdark to his team without asking for his decision

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 9:07 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Quote Dragon-Hawk ()
adam keeps swapping mrdark to his team without asking for his decision

Yes i totally agree with you - i keep swapping him to my team without asking him for his decision. Now i will give you few questions.

1) Do you think for example FTL Roystom need ask FTL Yeferzon for his decision before he swap him?

2) Do you think for example APF Walter need ask APF Cesar for his decision before he swap him?

3) Do you think for example SOUNDWAVES need ask Nihob for his decision before he swap him?

4) Do you think for example ÜberGeek need ask Lepiathos for his decision before he swap him?

5) etc etc etc

When i started play Warcraft since start i had only 2 friends (zizi and Mrdark) we played maybe 1000 games on garena (only 1v1 green vs red). Sorry but i thought he is my best friend in this community and i didnt know i need ask him for his decision. But maybe i was wrong and he really is not friend. When i-connect created thread "Adam admin abuse + SCREENSHOT" and people were talking sh*ts about me i asked ZiZi on private Garena chat for help me (i dont remember but it was something like "You are my good friend for 2 years and you are respected on forum can you please help me and post something?") but he refuse help me. I just told him he is betrayer/traitor and thats all. For example i dont like Roystom but i think he have true friendship with Yeferzon and if he will ask him for help on forum he will definitely help him.

I think MrDark cant be "neutral" anymore and he must post in this thread true (he wanted play with me or with BajsHoran?) and also post who is bigger friend for him (me or BajsHoran). But i just realized MrDark really maybe was not friend because for example when BajsHoran was insulting me he never said anything, he never defend me or something like this. And after this he was just playing with BajsHoran. For example i am pretty sure if i will insult Roystom so Yeferzon will defend him and definitely he will not play with me. And if MrDark will not post anything in my opinion its same like if he will say "i agree with Dragon-Hawk and i wanted play with BajsHoran and Dragon-Hawk, not with Adam". All depend on MrDark now.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 9:14 AM

MonsterDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 9:17 AM | Message # 10
Hero
ask mr dark what happened, problem solved dumb fans

fansura lose admin

fan_cz lose admin

fancreate ban from forums

xGODsterrr for president ur all fans

#prayforpalestine

Dragon-HawkDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 9:30 AM | Message # 11
Rifleman
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Yes i totally agree with you - i keep swapping him to my team without asking him for his decision. Now i will give you few questions. 1) Do you think for example FTL Roystom need ask FTL Yeferzon for his decision before he swap him?

2) Do you think for example APF Walter need ask APF Cesar for his decision before he swap him?

3) Do you think for example SOUNDWAVES need ask Nihob for his decision before he swap him?

4) Do you think for example ÜberGeek need ask Lepiathos for his decision before he swap him?

5) etc etc etc
It is a different story because they all clan mates and dont need to ask for decisions because there is no one who want to be on same team u know what i mean?

Example: lets say Walter plays with Moonlight and Cesar
[APF]and there is no one else who wants to go in that team or be swapped in that team.. so no decisions was needed to be made.

but with u me bajs and dark is a different story because we were arguing for dark to be on which team he chose. He told u he was with us, remember at one point u were red i was teal and dark was blue? then bajs wanted to swap him and me to his team to make it same as last time? but then at the last second of countdown u swapped bajs to your team idk if accidentally or not so i ended up in being in darks team.

b3pDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 9:59 AM | Message # 12
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Here

Its for you adam  smile

b3p

Message edited by b3p - Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 10:19 AM

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 10:03 AM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
No offense but i think you are just lying on purpose. SOUNDWAVES and Nihob are clan mates? UberGeek and Lepiathos are clan mates? Walter and Cesar are playing together and they created their clan because they are good friends. Same for Roystom and Yeferzon.

I think we all can agree that is big different "clan" and "clan". FTL and and APF is different clans than for example EFB or HPMM clan. Walter and Cesar have true friendship, Roystom and Yeferzon have true friendship. The reason why they dont need ask for decision before swap is because they are friends, not because they are clan mates.

But HPMM clan is just group/formation of players who are playing CHF but most of them dont have friendship, the main reason why join HPMM is only because they want reserved slot (no offense Bond). For example i was in clan HPMM too. But can you say that i am friend with AccCreate or BajsHoran because we are clanmates? For example ic3dt3a is member of clan HPMM and lspiderl is member of HPMM too. Can you say they are friends because they are clanmates?

MrDark was playing with you and BajsHoran 2 or 3 games because i was offline. Its OK. But later i joined so he wanted play with me. For example Nihob will be offline and SOUNDWAVES will play 3 games with you and BajsHoran. But next game will join Nihob and SOUNDWAVES will want play with him, do you agree?

But as i said - MrDark cant be neutral anymore and he must say with who he wanted play.

Dragon-HawkDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 10:20 AM | Message # 14
Rifleman
Quote Adam_CZ ()
No offense but i think you are just lying on purpose. SOUNDWAVES and Nihob are clan mates? UberGeek and Lepiathos are clan mates? Walter and Cesar are playing together and they created their clan because they are good friends. Same for Roystom and Yeferzon.
    Clan members or not thats besides the point if 3 people already in a team u just dont go swapping whoever you like for yourself. u ask them first..

BajsHoranDate: Sunday, 13-Apr-2014, 10:40 AM | Message # 15
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
so why did he whisper me when on ur team he want i swap him to me biggrin ?

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » BajsHoran admin abuse again + team killing
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1