Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 3:09 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Petition For Hosting Bots - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Petition For Hosting Bots (The Battle Vs. Blizzard)
Petition For Hosting Bots
ShadowHunter94Date: Tuesday, 02-Oct-2018, 4:48 PM | Message # 1
Ghoul
Group: Friends
Awards: 0
As we all know Blizzard has been releasing new parches for Warcraft 3. Giving a little long awaited love to the community. However, some of their updates have been breaking things that the community on this wonderful platform have worked very hard to establish.
One of the most detrimental things broken have been the hosting bots. Sadly we have been fighting against this for a long time but Blizzard has pushed this a little too far now. They are working to prevent hosting bots from working entirely.
We have found an online petition that advocates for Blizzard to allow hosting bots back on Warcraft. Please sign this and voice your concerns so that Blizzard can see that the community wants these bots and stops what they are doing to ban them before it's too late!!

Thank you everyone for your continued support!

https://www.change.org/p....3-patch

Warcraft is no game, Warcraft is my LIFE!

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 03-Oct-2018, 3:23 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Signed. I hope Blizzard will listen but I'm not sure they will, they listen to their community but once they got an idea in their head it's hard to push it away.

l3etuceDate: Wednesday, 03-Oct-2018, 7:51 PM | Message # 3
Grunt
Signed . Blizzard techs are probably bored .

I love green leetuce

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 04-Oct-2018, 9:54 AM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
work complete

[img][/img]

Bond009Date: Thursday, 04-Oct-2018, 11:30 PM | Message # 5
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Its worse than i thought, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20769476896
theres posts everywhere about it.. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20769357055

Blizzard is planning to move hosting to their cloud. Thats why host bots wont work soon because they are going to try and change so much and screw it all up in the process. I don't see this working out well at all.

All we can do is pray that they either admit their mistake and pull back or also allow bots to work too and accept them.
If they don't my only fall back plan is host a wc3 PVP server like Assassin_WEST did and connect it with all other pvp servers only it will be on some sick hardware. If blizzard fucks up too bad i'm willing to just go back to 1.28.5 on our own WC3 server.

In case it comes to that if anyone knows a way to contact Assassin_West please let him know and reach out to him for me. I have no idea how to go about hosting our own server so we'll need his help.

FirNesSDate: Friday, 05-Oct-2018, 6:19 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
I can find him on facebook and send him a message.
But besides that, what would you think about getting CHF hosted by ENT or any structure like this one? We'd have less control over the bot but it's still better than nothing...

DlCKLADate: Friday, 05-Oct-2018, 2:15 PM | Message # 7
Noob
Group: Users
YES FirNesS!!, ENT hosting CHF would be awesome.  Me and Labrother play a lot of ent games and thier hosting bot is extremely reliable.  ENT is also establishing programming to still be able host games when the new patch comes out.  If anyone has any pull within ENT please look into having them host CHF games!

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 06-Oct-2018, 5:59 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
and do you abuse glitches in every ENT game you play? or is it just chf?

Message edited by FirNesS - Saturday, 06-Oct-2018, 5:59 AM

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 06-Oct-2018, 9:00 AM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
FirNesS, please be respectful

[img][/img]

l3etuceDate: Saturday, 06-Oct-2018, 11:02 AM | Message # 10
Grunt
hahaha. Firness ban him, he Potential glitching.

I love green leetuce

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 06-Oct-2018, 11:09 AM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Quote Web-Ghost ()
FirNesS, please be respectful

Did I insult him in any way? I asked him a simple question, bringing simple facts.

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 06-Oct-2018, 1:57 PM | Message # 12
Head Administrator
Quote FirNesS ()
Did I insult him in any way? I asked him a simple question, bringing simple facts.
he is not causing any harm... the past is the past... would you like it if I keep bringing up your past?

Everyone in life makes a mistake or takes advantage of something but just remember people can actually change
if you keep treating them badly, they are less likely to change.

Also dont try hurting people like this its not good or right, i mean whats the point of bring up those facts, why are you starting a fight when there is no need of one?
Atm we are discussing about something else
So please stop these childish games

[img][/img]

Bond009Date: Saturday, 06-Oct-2018, 6:32 PM | Message # 13
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Guys, if ENT could help i would ask, because a long while ago the lead guy said if i wanted they would. But that wont help after the next update.. They plan to change the way games are hosted entirely.. They will no longer be hosted like now, all maps will be uploaded to blizzards cloud and hosted from them. The whole structure will change so Bots wont work at all. thats why there is so much uproar everywhere about it. Read through a few of the posts on that link. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20769476896

Also if you have a bnet account thumbs this up so there is a chance Blizzard will read it and take some advice. https://us.battle.net/forums....ost-424

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 07-Oct-2018, 5:58 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
So with their new system how would they choose which map they'd host or not? I don't get it... anyway I just don't get what they're doing with wc3 ever since they started to add new patches. 2 more thumbs for your post bond tongue

Quote Web-Ghost ()
he is not causing any harm... the past is the past... would you like it if I keep bringing up your past?
    The past? 3 months ago he was glitching every game along with his brother ruinning every single game and insulting me every single time. You're probably right in the end but it's not like I assaulted him severely, if he's changed he's free to answer me himself and I'm willing to change my statement about him. I'm not starting a fight, I only wonder why someone who was litterally ruinning the very few remainder of the community does care about the future of the game. You can say whatever you want, you weren't playing games back then and you haven't seen dozens of people complaining about all the glicthers there were, because yes there was a glitcher like 1/3 game all day long. So who's playing childish games, the one ruinning the bot or the one bringing up facts no one would dare?
Sorry for the off topic but it's not like it really matters, forum is so quiet that 2 messages more or less won't change anything.

l3etuceDate: Sunday, 07-Oct-2018, 9:55 PM | Message # 15
Grunt
you got my thumbs up !!!!  pocus ..

I love green leetuce

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Petition For Hosting Bots (The Battle Vs. Blizzard)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501