Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 4:17 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

CHF ELO COUNTDOWN!!! - Page 7 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » CHF ELO COUNTDOWN!!!
CHF ELO COUNTDOWN!!!
a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 20-Jul-2013, 4:18 PM | Message # 91
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (Adam_CZ)
I still remember how somebody posted link on this forum from year 2008 where Cyray was crying

blink

Also it's an established fact he uses maphack, I honestly thought that whole thing was over, everyone was fine with him using it.. He has posted video's with maphack on.. I feel like he wasn't even trying to hide it anymore?

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 20-Jul-2013, 7:42 PM | Message # 92
Robotic Ninja
at least cyray is one of top even without maphack

wtf are u adam?
Ibet if u vsed cyray 100000000000#00000000 games against cyray 1v1where u maphack and he doesnt
u will win still none lawlz

at least rogerlucas can win at least once hahaha
ur worse than the worst player in chf xDDD JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAA

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Saturday, 20-Jul-2013, 7:44 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 20-Jul-2013, 7:55 PM | Message # 93
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
at least cyray is one of top even without maphack

nope, i tihnk adam solo without help is better than cyray. i am being serious about this too. cyray's skills have diminished due to depending too much on the team and playing against noobs.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 20-Jul-2013, 8:23 PM | Message # 94
Robotic Ninja
oh noez
cyray's skill is still up to par
he's just gotten a lot more lazy like me lately

but his skill hasn't diminished
he is just taking an arm break xDDD

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 21-Jul-2013, 12:59 PM | Message # 95
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Cyray or Cheesy-Gordia are just little better than "average" but not much. They dont have skills in Warcraft 3 (good micro etc) but they are playing this game long time and they know good spells combination (for example 90% games TDT pick 3x serpent wards, 3x frost nova, 3x death tower... but its not about skills. You pick serpent wards and just spam "W W W W W..." on keyboard.... all noobs win mass with 3 wards easy.

Its funny how they playing vs noobs for this ELO look their games.... they are fucking retards who lose vs game vs MvTvD0rPr015 and they are crying "please delete this lose because Matador was banned for map  hack" but its funny they used maphack 1000x more than Matador lol 

TDT nothing special... only vs beginners they are good. Look for example J.ST4X who is for many people "top player CHF" today owned by Osetinas under alt: http://random360.tk/game/31974/ and its funny how you QQCreate say "Osetinas is not good"

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 21-Jul-2013, 1:09 PM | Message # 96
Robotic Ninja
That awkward moment when Cyray and I play ladder and when Cyray and I played arranged team in asia server. We had like 80% win rate. LOL? So he can't play yet has 80% win rate in asia. Ur cool bro. Ur cool. What's ur definition of pro??
CECHI? GONDIAK? THEY SAY THEY WANT U DEAD JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA
Actually, does Cechi even know u exist? jajajajaj? He thinking Adam = fuqing nub no lifer fan jajajajjaajajaj

Quote (Adam_CZ)
Its funny how they playing vs noobs for this ELO look their game

And then theres other people and admins that go rank in ELO by stack or ruining game with 2 hero or mass donation

Quote (Adam_CZ)
they are fucking retards who lose vs game vs MvTvD0rPr015

Its not "they". Its "cyray". And in 1v1, even if the other guy isnt "pro", he can WIN if he has fuqing maphack. Cyray turned off his maphack a while ago LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
Otherwise, he cant play ladder on asia with me in his spare time JAJAJJAJA? Lol? JAJAJAJ? More JAJAJAJAJAJ QQQQQQQQ

Quote (Adam_CZ)
they used maphack 1000x more than Matador lol 

MvT maphacked almost 100% of their games
TDt maphacked like 1 to 3%. They only maphack in full house or in certain pub games. LOL

Quote (Adam_CZ)
TDT nothing special... only vs beginners they are good

Beginners that are GOOD?
da fuq. How can beginners be GOOD?
And BEGINNER? Cheesy is one of the OLDEST player in this game currently playing. Oh ya, he was ONCE the forum's moderator has always been acknowledged by many players as one of the best if not a very good player since the moment he stepped foot in chf. LAWLZ
I hate TDT but ur balls are nowhere close to their balls bro. Get a life before communicating retardation

And Cheesy was one of the FIRST to use golems LOL
I bet u in 10000000000000000000000 years woulda nvr thought of that
U would be watching Numsack's replay where he was first to golem and say. THAT GUY NUB JAJAJJAA. (while u cant do the stuff thats on the replay. LOLLLL)

Quote (Adam_CZ)
owned by Osetinas under alt:

Alt is nothing to be proud of. LOL
a 1v1 match where 1 player is in alt. ROFL. This game is RIGGED.
If alt was farming up undetected and unnoticed by any player, its gg
LOL. IDC how great u are in chf. If u see bunch of pubs, u dont constantly rat bases and even be alert all game

JAJAJAJA ADAM RETARDED. JAJAJJAA
ADAM GOD GONDIAK AND CECHI WANTS HIM DEAD
JAJAJAJAJ

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 22-Jul-2013, 3:22 AM | Message # 97
Robotic Ninja
QQCreate retard how much time you need for type all these bullshits? You are talking shits again.... like "Me and Cyray win 80% ladder games" how many times i told you come play vs my friend on Garena? Same about Cyray. You both scare too much play 1V1 because you have no chance. You can just vs bigger noobs than you LOL

Omg where i say Gondiak is god? Why you talk shits again? I didnt call him god you korean moron. All i say when we talk about CHF rank so my opinion is Gondiak is TOP 10 CHF players (thats just my opinion... you dont agree? Ok people have different opinions its normal)

and Cechi pro? yep Cechi is pro in Warcraft 3 by actual rank he is like 15 best player in the world.... He won for example vs Th000, Sky, Lyn, Hawk or Lucifer (of course he lost against them many times too)

and the fact players like Th000, Sky or Lucifer played many times vs Cechi 1v1 mean he is pro.... because they play only vs players who are TOP in their opinion, do you agree? or you think Th000 or Lucifer waste they time playing vs noobs?

where Cechi say he want me dead? again some your bullshit?

Osetinas under alt... btw and JST4X is not under alt? He use too many alts (last week he used 5 different accounts) and what about you? ProGlitcher, PandaIsImba.... its not alts? I am sure you have like 10000 alts.

yeah alts is very good for you cuz if you lose (which is 99% games) you just silent leave and nobody know it was "QQCcreate noob" but if you sometimes got luck and won you talk shits "Its me AccCreate under nick ProGlitcher i raped you, i have micro and APM" lol you are so stupid AccCreate... stupid but funny korean girl

Added (2013-07-22, 4:22 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
That awkward moment when Cyray and I play ladder and when Cyray and I played arranged team in asia server. We had like 80% win rate. LOL? So he can't play yet has 80% win rate in asia. Ur cool bro. Ur cool. What's ur definition of pro??

QQCreate talking shits again. One minute ago I joined FFA Bot Clan FML and typed " !stats TDT_Cyray " and its funny - Cyray played 10 games and.... 1 win and 9 lose :-D How I say he is very noob that why he is scare play on Garena vs my friend and I asked him maybe 10x for game (like you and you are scare too) you both very noobs in ladder. And in CHF you average only because there is not many people who play CHF (this map not popular like ladder) so its not hard be "average" or "pro" in CHF.

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 22-Jul-2013, 8:38 AM | Message # 98
Robotic Ninja
sigh

when adam makes logic
I wonder if the world of humanity has gone over

he always judges other players are sh3t compared to him by comparing wih some random playet

First of alll, can u even play ladder? Second, do u know adifference from arranged 2v2 team and 1v1?
Third, when the actual fuq did I actually say Cechi wasnt pro u dumb sh3t. Ur the fuqing random retard who just suddenly compared him with me. Fourth, Cechi is getting owned by rank by chinks u retard. Fifth, u fuqing hypocriteb Weren't u the one who repeatedly said GONDIAK BEST JAJJAJAJA?Sixth, GONDIAK wants u dead u nub mutt and fuqing stop leaving games whenvr I join. Seventh, u realize all ur "top pros in chf" thinkur retarded? Geeze, u made more enemies within the first week than my entire trolling career in chf. Eigth, FFA is completely fuqing different from AT or 1v1. OMFG learn warcraft. FFA is fuqing bullsh3t with alliances, feeds, late game overpowered orc, and maim LOLLLL
if I had FFA wih ur cechi
I would make truce with 11 players and maim him. THATS FFA U RETARD. FFA is for fun. Balance comes from 1v1 in ladder where even in THOSE games everyone who can play cries none od the races are properly balanced rofllll

and cyray and I had different account for ffa u dumb mutt
Cyray was too known for mhing at the time so WE had to make mew accounts

and whats this gay bullsh3t about PandaIsImba and those account being alts have to do with chf?
I USED THEM FOR LADDER U FUQING NO LIFER

And why cant use alts?
I get targetted by wannabes unlike u when i want to play with frost arrows and other nub spells
and unlike MOST ppl here, I clearly state WHO I am before I play rendering ALTS useless
ur argument is invalid u freaking nub
If im goku ur fuqing hercules guy in dragon ball z
Dream on u retard

Keep losing and hiding ur butt on me JAJAJAJAJAJAJA
While u go try to stain some elo to stay in first page by hiding
Im here screaming my main confidently

JAJAJA
I remember in my prime SO MANY PUBS spoofed and copied my usernames or wanted swap to play with me
JAJAJAJAJ THAT AINT HAPPENING FOR U JJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA U NERD

Added (2013-07-22, 9:38 AM)
---------------------------------------------
And since ur retarded and dont know fuq about me

ProGlitcher was my main before AccCreate ROFLLL
THAT BEING ALT? U RETARDED? JJAJAJAJAN

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 25-Nov-2013, 9:36 AM | Message # 99
Robotic Ninja
This elo is really stupid system, i just lose one game http://random360.tk/game/84502/ and i lost more than 150 elo wtf.... how its possible? It was just ONE game seriously.... when i win game i usually get 1 elo only... now i need win 150 games and my elo will be same like before that ONE game???

i swear to god it was last time where i used -ftd and sheep angry

b3pDate: Monday, 25-Nov-2013, 9:41 AM | Message # 100
Hero
I loose 3 games yesterday vs PrincipeV
= I loose 150 ELO
I will a game vs Cou Footy and Bajs
= I win 6 ELO

b3p

TangerineSkyDate: Monday, 25-Nov-2013, 10:21 AM | Message # 101
Pirate
Group: Friends
lol I lost it reading sgwannabe's posts... 

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
I remember in my prime SO MANY PUBS spoofed and copied my usernames or wanted swap to play with me

lol omg no no no.... this never happened. he always begged for swap to stacked teams    taunt lol

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 25-Nov-2013, 11:57 AM | Message # 102
Robotic Ninja
this system is unballanced... make it fair: if you win you will get 1 elo, if you will lose (-1 elo)...

MrDark_DevilDate: Monday, 25-Nov-2013, 1:09 PM | Message # 103
Hero
devil Nice XD

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 25-Nov-2013, 3:38 PM | Message # 104
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
this system is unballanced... make it fair: if you win you will get 1 elo, if you will lose (-1 elo)...
That takes away from the only thing that makes it balanced.  Beating a stacked team is not equivalent to beating pubs.  You of all people should know that.  Wanting to change the elo system contradicts 95% of your posts.

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 26-Nov-2013, 3:13 PM | Message # 105
Robotic Ninja
My score is today like 20 wins and 0 lose but i got maybe only +15 elo... how its possible 20 wins and only +15 but when i lose just 1 game i lose more than 100 elo?

check website http://random360.tk/ and thread "Most wins" and you will see Adam_CZ won 584 games (5 best score wins) but i have elo like noob sad

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » CHF ELO COUNTDOWN!!!
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<