Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 7:35 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

CHF ELO COUNTDOWN!!! - Page 6 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » CHF ELO COUNTDOWN!!!
CHF ELO COUNTDOWN!!!
mehrquackDate: Sunday, 14-Jul-2013, 10:26 AM | Message # 76
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Guys i think chf [clanhpmm bot] need a new game command " !rt " = random teams mode
My idea : 5 players are needed to activate this game mode .Then everyone joins a random team. Moreover admins arent able to swap when this game mode is activated.
So they cant stack therir teams anymore...... In my opinion this mode will make the game more balanced.
It would be nice if u add "!rt "in clanhpmmbot random.

Edit : When u thing that the "pros " will start to play against each other without stacking like 3 vs 1 u are silly . There two ways : 1. 3vs1 The player who have no team will leave before the game starts . 2. 1vs1 One of the players have a teammates who are playing under other accs

Added (2013-07-14, 11:26 AM)
---------------------------------------------
guys put me out of elo ranking .

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 14-Jul-2013, 10:56 AM | Message # 77
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
First this command already exists, it's !sp. But it's not fair at all. Imagine they are 7 good players, it can be 3v3v1 which is even more retarded than anything. So no in fact it sucks

mehrquackDate: Sunday, 14-Jul-2013, 2:20 PM | Message # 78
Grunt
Frist : !sb is an admin command . So "normal " players cant use it. Secondly !sb hasnt any influence of an admin . He can swap the best players into to his team before the game start
The main reason why !sb is totaly useless is that the admins never use this command because they want play in the best team [ they want a easy win , no challange ].
"rt! " would be a good way to make the game democratic . I am not against swapping but have to say admin use this command to often...........
I think swap should be only used for players with same ip [only then u can say that they are friends] and to make the game more balanced so that everone has a chance to win
[this happend not often / Stooge u are a good admin :d ].
I have to agree with fir that it is not fair at all but its make the game more v than it is now................
For this problem a i have a idea . Bond could compare elo with "rt!". The median and the quartiles could be used for the accruement of the random teams
In my opinion we need "rt!"

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 15-Jul-2013, 3:48 AM | Message # 79
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Monday, 15-Jul-2013, 4:07 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 15-Jul-2013, 5:02 AM | Message # 80
Robotic Ninja
I think ELO itself s3cks
seriously mass stacking and swapping and and mass pooling and mass alts and kicks? Games gone gay

Im going back to alts and dc glitching
fuq thia shi3tty system

Random should go die for even making it
He deserves more gayness to chf than adamcz

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Monday, 15-Jul-2013, 12:27 PM | Message # 81
Hero
Mehrquack your mode won't work at all. First why friends shouldn't be allowed to play together ? With your mode, if people won't be happy of their mates, they just gonna leave and join next game. That's why it's can't work. Then check ip to see alt account gonna be useless because a lot of people are using proxy. However, You could join Fa clan (West) or HPMM clan (East) to get friends and to play with them. So you could have a team and vs another good people. To be better, You can also Download some replays of good players like Stooge., Mr_Dark, Roystom, Cou, Ticklemonster, etc. If you won't play vs stack teams you can also play on ucw-bot, "assasin-bot5". This is a good bot.
So if you wanna join those clans, you are welcome.

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Monday, 15-Jul-2013, 1:05 PM

FirNesSDate: Monday, 15-Jul-2013, 1:22 PM | Message # 82
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
How can we rely on elo if we get dropped by desync? it just sucks

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 17-Jul-2013, 1:07 PM | Message # 83
Robotic Ninja
Mehrquack, ur always cocky that ur better than me
and u always excuse i nvr versed u

Dude
I played u against LITTERALLY twice
both where u got some overpowered mass pooled teammates and I solo
Actually, one of them is in this FORUM
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/69-2945-4#51573

If ur not embarassed enough, i can also give u the 2nd one PUBLICLY with pictures

Now stfu about how ur ELO is so great Mehrquack and bow down to the true empress
Im kinda freaking annoyed how so many pubs these days think they are better than me cause
1. I purposely lose
2. I get crap builds
3. I get really bad heros
4. I'm vsing stack and lost hope before mass

And retards like Adam cz actually think im average player. U guys don't know crap about my true chf game power nowadays. Just cause I lose often doesn't mean I always  lose u retards.
Yes u mongrels, i lose majorily now and i have been for a while
why? 
1. mass alt stacks me
2. everyone in chf that loses to me absolutely detests me because i mock them
BUT if i really felt like playing, i could show u I can play just like F00ty (maybe better...srry f00ty xD)
but in the meantime.... im gonna have fun and play average while i embarass mehrquack, a pub who thinks he is god of chf or smthng

FireHartDate: Wednesday, 17-Jul-2013, 2:14 PM | Message # 84
Hero
I say that mehrquack is a good player and a friend.

with a few exceptions nobody tries to skat and/or be cocky, some people learn after while e.g. Lepi :D.

Dont skat and/or be cocky or people gonna hate on you e.g. Rosa will hate. (Sry Rosie xD).

Message edited by FireHart - Wednesday, 17-Jul-2013, 2:16 PM

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 17-Jul-2013, 2:19 PM | Message # 85
Robotic Ninja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYKUeZQbMF0

I feel victorious lol

Random260Date: Thursday, 18-Jul-2013, 8:46 AM | Message # 86
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Recent statistics. There is approx 115,145 players playing!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 19-Jul-2013, 3:44 PM | Message # 87
Robotic Ninja
Cyray is crying on Random forum "Please remove my lose vs MvTvD0r he use map hack" here is link: http://random260.forumotion.com/t64-matador-and-katriel-abusing-maphack#190

Cyray is this ELO really too much important for you? And why you scare play vs good players? Its funny how you say "i worked hard for perfect stats only to be ruined by hacker?" you have stats 60 games - 60 wins - 0 lose only because you are playing vs downloaders only

are you kidding when you say "i worked hard for perfect stats only to be ruined by hacker?" its same shit like "i was lazy buy rat and silence Cou" (by cheesy) or "I was playing bad on purpose" (by AccCreate) everybody must see its big lie

go play for example vs team F00ty R3b0rn - Firness - Cou and you have no chance win

(i know you are banned and cant answer me here on forum but Cheesy or JST4X can paste your answer without problems).

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 19-Jul-2013, 4:14 PM | Message # 88
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
omfg, cyray, ur truly sad.... ur worse than adam...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 20-Jul-2013, 1:28 AM | Message # 89
Robotic Ninja
MvT maphacks and was banned
WTF how is banned player in first page of ELO?
ROFLLLL DONATIONS

pretty sh3t system dat nub random made
Bypass abuse and maphack = ddonation

This elo is RIGGED

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 20-Jul-2013, 1:25 PM | Message # 90
Robotic Ninja
Cyray map hacker too. Its funny when map hacker is crying "Omg I lost vs map hacker ban him". I still remember how somebody posted link on this forum from year 2008 where Cyray was crying "I was using map hack in ladder and they banned me, can you help me counter IP ban?" LOL

EDIT: Also you can visit Random260 forum and there is thread "BAN REQUEST" and yu will see its not long time ago (2-3 months) when Helekiller detected Cyray used map hack again in CHF. And  Random was gonna ban him forever and reason why he didnt ban him is only because Cou  asked for second chance for Cyray (if you will check this forum you will see everything) and now Cyray talk shits about Cou? Haha sad... And true is MvTvD0rPr0 and Cyray map hackers both, but Matador is much much better in warcraft 3 than Cyray.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Saturday, 20-Jul-2013, 1:29 PM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » CHF ELO COUNTDOWN!!!
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<