Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 2:10 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

It's time - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » It's time (My fellow peons)
It's time
a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 19-Jul-2013, 12:15 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
It's time.. My fellow peons.. We have been waiting.. And the king has long since had his chance..  We MUST REVOLT. WE MUST STORM HIS CASTLE AND BRING THE POWER BACK TO THE PEOPLE!

From Now Until Eternity we shall minus rep his mistress, his sister, his allies, and his own forsaken life! Until He meets our demands!

We will also hashtag "POWERTOTHEPEOPLE" in our signatures.  We will travel to Lordaeron, to Kalimador, through the Throndroril river, Past the walls of New Tristram, to the Protoss Camps, To the Zerg Mothership, To the marine settlements and THROUGH HELL ON INFERNO DIFFICULTY!

I know that we now face the chance of exile from this godforsaken form for treason, however, I am willing to risk my life, my soul, my livelihood for this CAUSE!  We Shall With Stand The Cold, Chilling minus rep of the royal family and his blind subordinates together! WE WILL STAND STRONG!

#POWERTOTHEPEOPLE

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 20-Jul-2013, 9:39 AM | Message # 2
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
dork  :P

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 20-Jul-2013, 10:32 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
this isnt world news. careful, alex might ban u in a month

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 22-Jul-2013, 12:41 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0

This Video I have created to help our cause. Replace african children with chf players and kony with bond and jason russell with a.chinese.kid and war soldiers with mexican players and sex slaves with jamie and you will understand our cause. We will color the night, or what ever I called it in the video! New hashtag #BOND2013

Added (2013-07-22, 1:41 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Although this thread may die, the unending revolution burning in our hearts will never die with it! #POWERTOTHEPEOPLE

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » It's time (My fellow peons)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats