Sunday, 05-May-2024, 6:38 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

To moderators, Bond, Users - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » To moderators, Bond, Users
To moderators, Bond, Users
AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 13-Jan-2015, 4:04 PM | Message # 16
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Why do people keep blaming this on me? How many times must I say that I have re-proofed ONE person on these forums? And it wasn't me who re-opened that case. I'm the one who agreed with cou and said I wouldn't pursue another ban but certainly won't allow that user to re-obtain admin privileges.
you banned me.. you disnt only aidnt allow me to get admin privilege

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 13-Jan-2015, 5:00 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
ELO does not work in CHF because CHF community is too small and because CHF is not LoL.
There, done.

If people still can not understand the "English" I spoke the first two sentences even now, I highly suggest you go back to ESL.
ESL stands for English is Second Language.
It is very helpful for people who are so stubborn that they cannot understand anything that others say.
smile

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 13-Jan-2015, 5:51 PM | Message # 18
Zombie Pirate
English is my 3rd language biggrin

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 13-Jan-2015, 7:41 PM | Message # 19
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Wasn't it English as a second language?

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

CouDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 1:55 AM | Message # 20
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Reason why elo isn't well adapted in chf is because elo stemmed from a 50/50 calculation. Look at legion td, dota, league of legends (know as mmr), it works fine for them because it's a 1 team vs 1 team setting where elo isn't split all over the place. I'm also afraid CHF has some exploitable ways of gaining elos through modes or alts and defeats the purpose of heavy grinding. I believe elo can have some tweaks or must be completely removed.

Also good to see Footy's intel input in all this. Welcome back ^^

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 11:56 AM | Message # 21
Hero
True, also in CHF you are allowed to play with everyone, so you are free to play with the best in same team and the other teams full pubs.
And players aren't split by their skills. For example, I heard LoL made league (silver, gold, etc).

Keeping this ELO is a complete no sense.

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 4:06 PM | Message # 22
Zombie Pirate
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Keeping this ELO is a complete no sense.

+1

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Priest-Of-SinDate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 11:56 AM | Message # 23
Hero
Group: Users
Quote Random260 ()
Elo is a incentive for people to play. That's the truth no its, no buts and no maybe..... I play league of legends and some people there only play it for there stats to be recorded. No wonder custom games in league of legend isn't popular.... Same thing goes here people want elo; they don't play for fun anymore.
remove !swap command from bot and if you can make balance like for ex : if 4 ppl in game has god elo to be put separated in team with ppl with low elo kinda like !sp but without typing !sp.i mean if i wanna play with friends i can play even if i play agains them. that is if you dont wanna remove elo.but removing elo system it will be more simple

P.S : welcome back Footy

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Message edited by Priest-Of-Sin - Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 12:00 PM

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 12:25 PM | Message # 24
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
i thinks its impssoble to do this smile but would be cool if u when u get to a certain amount of elo like 1800-2000 u would get locked in every game u join smile so u cant be swapped cant change team and cant leave smile then u get a real toplist cause its unabusable when u get to a certain point smile but i guess then we would have 200 players with 1999 elo

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 7:55 AM | Message # 25
Hero
1- Bio-Assault I doubt more and more, each day, of your capacity to be head moderator.
You are just doing a tons of mistakes.... Maybe you shouldn't have been put as head moderator from nowhere.

You can not ban players for an offence which they couldn't reasonably have
been aware of being an offense in the first place. It is simply unfair. I
do understand bond has said that abuse of win codes is ban-able in a
random thread and has according to web-ghost told him that not selecting
a hero is ban-able. This is simply not the case at this time. Unless it
is posted in the Official Host Bot Rules and Ban Time thread then it is unfair for players to be banned for such offenses.
Hence why we are currently trying to adjust the rules to cover all of
these issues

This is kinda stupid, like I said earlier some rules come from the common sense !!!
It's not a f$cking pubs who don't understand CHF MECHANIC which is abusing of 2 hero start or tower in middle during FTD mode.
They know exactely that it's unfair for the other players (except Roger Legend) !! And it has been said a tons of time.

Then you are going to do a lot of troubles because several bans has been made for 2 hero, or towers strat. Then it means their previous bans weren't justified.

You know what instead of saying this, just edit the thread "hostrules bot" with the agreement of bond (for days ban).

2- Then today you deleted trollbox, I told you to in my previous post to ignore it. It's called trollbox so they are obviously trolls.
I'm sure you deleted it because someone spoofed you.
Let me say to you, that EVERYONE has been spoofed in troll box (Rosa, cou, adam, firness, me few days ago, etc, etc). But today you are the FIRST one to delete it.
Each time someone bores you, you are taking advantage of your head moderator.

Then again you deleted it without asking anyone, whitout asking the community.
Just like you have been put as head moderator from nowhere.

Stop acting alone, thinking you have the best ideas, without asking the point of view of none and community for important stuff such as troll box. She has been here for years, before you, before me !
She enables player who didn't registered to post important message. It's also good to organize matches sometimes.
Did you thought about it ?! Absolutely not, you thought about this guy that spoofed you.

Added (16-Jan-2015, 7:55 AM)
---------------------------------------------

The admin purge has been made to reduce the amount of abuses.
However donators should be rewarded. Just being reserved is fast useless.

I don't have any problems by swapping friends if you aren't abusing of
it. Those players who wanna play with their friends gonna keep join /
leave each game until they gonna be on same team. But at end, with admin
or without they will still play together. The only difference is that
with admin they don't need to waste tons of time and to keep / leave
each game.

They should ask before swapping, if the player isn't answering, you are allowed to do it (my opinion).
The admin should also use their power to do request from other players.

The command "owner" should be removed. Giving temp admin to other
people is kinda abused, it leads that at end you don't control anything.

I'm bored to see each time people saying : "Why I can't do that, it's not in rules, or why the command exist". Same for players
putting towers in middle during TD mode.
Some rules just come from the common sense. By not respecting them you are wasting the time of
owners and they have to lock and control everything.
By the way holding a game during 5 min to wait his mate is kinda abused.

I think donators should have like 1 - 2 chances because everyone does
mistakes. But after that if they are still abusing, their admin should
be removed definitely, and without refund. They would have been warned.
It's their fault and do you think Cou is uncle ben's ?!

I don't know maybe it's possible to make three kinds of admin with differents commands :
1- Swap, synclimit, reserved, ping (for donators who are just playing
for the fun). They don't really need such commands like ban or unban
2- Swap, synclimit, reserved, ping, ban, unban for the moderators on forum
3- Roots -> everything. I mean someone like Cou, you can fully trust him

Maybe it's not needed to keep the autostart command. You could simply
remove it. Also few other commands could be removed to common admins
like "!pub", "priv", "unhost", "start", "start force" etc. Only keep the
minimal..

Also it can be good, if random260 break his silence and could do that, he would have less troubles in future.

CouDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 8:01 AM | Message # 26
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Ouch major valid points with the rules @_@

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Random260Date: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 9:11 AM | Message # 27
Head Administrator
HOLY DAMM. F00TY, SPIDER REMOVED THE TROLL BOX. INSTEAD OF ACCUSING THE STAFF; HAVE EVIDENCE FOR IT. I AM NOT THE PERSON WHO HANDLES THE MONEY, BIO IS NOT THE PERSON WHO REPROOFED EVERYONE, I AM NOT THE PERSON WHO UNBANNED MASTA_K1LLA.

THIS IS THE SORT OF STUFF WE WANT TO ELIMINATE. THE WHOLE POST BY F00TY. I WOULD REPROOF HIM RIGHT NOW BUT COU WOULD GET ANGRY. That's the stuff you need to put in staff complaint section.

And f00ty it is not called a troll box it is called freaking chat box. Our community represented as a troll box.

"It's not a f$cking pubs who don't understand CHF MECHANIC which is abusing of 2 hero start or tower in middle during FTD mode. ""

footy the whole f$cking point of bio post was to eliminate all the game mods who banned outside the rules. It was to eliminate the abuse of the !ban command. This is to stop game mods from deciding for themselves what is a ban and what is not.

As for the idea I'm thinking about it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 10:11 AM | Message # 28
Hero
Quote Random260 ()
HOLY DAMM. F00TY, SPIDER REMOVED THE TROLL BOX.

I read several times Bio talking about removing troll box. I doubt Spider which is in this community since forever got the idea from one day to the next to remove troll box. What I think is that Bio-assault talked about it with at least some of these people "spider", "random", "cou", "bond". Tell me if i'm wrong, right ?!

Quote Random260 ()
INSTEAD OF ACCUSING THE STAFF; HAVE EVIDENCE FOR IT. I AM NOT THE PERSON WHO HANDLES THE MONEY, BIO IS NOT THE PERSON WHO REPROOFED EVERYONE, I AM NOT THE PERSON WHO UNBANNED MASTA_K1LLA
Never wrote this, but fine. You feel gulty ?

Quote Random260 ()
footy the whole f$cking point of bio post was to eliminate all the game mods who banned outside the rules. It was to eliminate the abuse of the !ban command. This is to stop game mods from deciding for themselves what is a ban and what is not.
Banning someone that goes 2 heroes to take an unfair advantage isn't outside the rules.
2 heroes and tower in middle are bannable even if it's not wrote. I explained why. Read it.
The only thing it means, is that your guys should update the hostbotrules. That's all.

Quote Random260 ()
THIS IS THE SORT OF STUFF WE WANT TO ELIMINATE. THE WHOLE POST BY F00TY. I WOULD REPROOF HIM RIGHT NOW BUT COU WOULD GET ANGRY. That's the stuff you need to put in staff complaint section.

None never reproofed me. I never breaked any rules. The whole thing I did, is to help you for your hostbot and I shared my opinion.
You gonna really reproof me for this ?! If you do it, think what people gonna think about you^^

What I did is also called freedom of expression. Lately severals personaly have been murdered in France for that. I don't understand how sharing my opinon deserve a reproof.

Also, I think before to delete troll box, it would have been fine to ask point of view of community. Since she is mostly more active than the forum himself. Instant chat is pretty usefull, I said why.

By the way, you joke was really hilarous. Congratulations !!
I could felt all your intellect ! wizard

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 10:19 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 10:20 AM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Quote Random260 ()
HOLY DAMM. F00TY, SPIDER REMOVED THE TROLL BOX. INSTEAD OF ACCUSING THE STAFF; HAVE EVIDENCE FOR IT. I AM NOT THE PERSON WHO HANDLES THE MONEY, BIO IS NOT THE PERSON WHO REPROOFED EVERYONE, I AM NOT THE PERSON WHO UNBANNED MASTA_K1LLA.
I find it rather ironic that the most immature forum member currently is our head admin.
Pretty hard to look up to head admins when they show just... how low a human scum can get.
And yes, you are right in the fact that lspiderl did remove the chatbox but the fact that you have not even an ounce of patience as a head admin from raging just shows how "toxic" you are to the community as you claim majority of the forum members here to be.

Quote Random260 ()
THIS IS THE SORT OF STUFF WE WANT TO ELIMINATE. THE WHOLE POST BY F00TY. I WOULD REPROOF HIM RIGHT NOW BUT COU WOULD GET ANGRY.
Hey Random, calm down. Seriously, hold your horses. Like seriously, how old are you to get mad over a couple of texts from a game forum?
And seriously, what is with all this caps rage? This isn't kindergarten. You are not fighting over 'who gets the cookie.'

Quote Random260 ()
And f00ty it is not called a troll box it is called freaking chat box. Our community represented as a troll box.
No offense but I came up with the chatango chatbox in chf forum. There is a reason why it was chf2.chatango.com instead of chf.chatango.com and I was the one to start calling it trollbox.
The "chat box" that was implemented came from my idea of having a chat box like every other "professional game forum" does and I was the FIRST one to call it troll box.
In fact, Bond accepted this "chat box" when I basically called it "trollbox" shortly after. So Random, I don't get all the raging. If the guy who came up with the idea calls it "trollbox", what is it to you for everyone else to call it "trollbox"?
Surely, I have the rights to name this thing I brought to forum right? Seriously, I should reproof for something like this but then "Random260" will get mad over this.

Quote Random260 ()
As for the idea I'm thinking about it.
It's quite ironic that every idea that we posted or PMed or implied or chatted on battlenet was ignored like the "admin purge" but when a totally new player comes, you apply it.
It seems you are very stubborn in accepting the fact that the community members here do have some nice ideas from time to time.
For example, the fact that you do not advertise this forum registering on your bot still does not make sense.
I guess I shall wait for the "next head admin" to come forth and 'revolutionize' chf by suggesting this to you in a long resume.

And Random260, you know just as well if anyone else posted what you posted right now, that player would have been banned for a week by now. Seriously, I thought 'head admins' are supposed to be examples to the community? Apparently, the 'head admin' raging shows the community itself should be raging and flaming as a whole. Lol.

Bio-AssAUltDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 2:20 PM | Message # 30
Head Administrator
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
This is kinda stupid, like I said earlier some rules come from the common sense !!! It's not a f$cking pubs who don't understand CHF MECHANIC which is abusing of 2 hero start or tower in middle during FTD mode.
They know exactely that it's unfair for the other players (except Roger Legend) !! And it has been said a tons of time.

I agree with you completely but the bottom line is that it is not posted in the rules, therefore not bannable. You can't ban somebody for something that does not exist. I do agree it should be added to the rules but I am not going to edit the owner of the websites post to do that. Contact bond and explain your reasoning and request it be added.

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
2- Then today you deleted trollbox, I told you to in my previous post to ignore it. It's called trollbox so they are obviously trolls. I'm sure you deleted it because someone spoofed you.
Let me say to you, that EVERYONE has been spoofed in troll box (Rosa, cou, adam, firness, me few days ago, etc, etc). But today you are the FIRST one to delete it.
Each time someone bores you, you are taking advantage of your head moderator.

Then again you deleted it without asking anyone, whitout asking the community.
Just like you have been put as head moderator from nowhere.

Stop acting alone, thinking you have the best ideas, without asking the point of view of none and community for important stuff such as troll box. She has been here for years, before you, before me !
She enables player who didn't registered to post important message. It's also good to organize matches sometimes.
Did you thought about it ?! Absolutely not, you thought about this guy that spoofed you.

Instead of telling me to think before acting, you should consider your own advice. Next time before accusing someone of something find out if what you are accusing them of even happened. I didn't remove the trollbox.

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
I read several times Bio talking about removing troll box. I doubt Spider which is in this community since forever got the idea from one day to the next to remove troll box. What I think is that Bio-assault talked about it with at least some of these people "spider", "random", "cou", "bond". Tell me if i'm wrong, right ?!

Sure I mentioned it, but had no clue how to do it. Nor did I do it. And spider was talking about doing it months ago. He just now figured out how to do it I guess. Eitherway, go talk to spider and stop trying to pin things I did not do on me.

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Banning someone that goes 2 heroes to take an unfair advantage isn't outside the rules.

Please show me where it is "inside" the rules?

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
2 heroes and tower in middle are bannable even if it's not wrote. I explained why. Read it.

You all cry to me about democracy yet turn around and suggest people should be banned for something that isn't in the rules. Well, I, for one.. live in America which is a "democracy." Here in America, I can not be arrested for sitting in someone's assigned seat because that is simply not a law. Even though the person who the seat belongs to is right in the fact that it is not the right to do.. I can't be arrested or fined for it unless a law somewhere says so. Which there is not one. I read your explanation, now here is a logical one. Read it.

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
The only thing it means, is that your guys should update the hostbotrules. That's all.

Right. So the United States should update their rules and then they shall have the right to punish for it.

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Lately severals personaly have been murdered in France for that. I don't understand how sharing my opinon deserve a reproof.

Since you decided to reference a country I did as well. I referenced a Democracy whos ideals and logic I am using in this decision. So pick and choose your battles. Decide whether you all want this run as a Democracy or a Dictatorship. Because allowing admins to dictate rules to players without an official announcement by this Administration seems pretty non-democratic to me. It's like allowing police officers to make arrests for whatever they want just because it is the right thing to do. Even though it is right, they still can't do it.

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
By the way, you joke was really hilarous. Congratulations !! I could felt all your intellect !

The feeling you had towards him is one I mutually have towards you. And if you are going to insult someone's intelligence, atleast use proper English.

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Hey Random, calm down. Seriously, hold your horses.

Random I do have to agree here. Raging is not going to solve any problems here, formal explanations in a calm manner are your best bet man. Banning users is not the answer either at this point. I don't want this community destroyed anymore then the rest of you do. I will help do whatever it takes to get it back on track.

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
For example, the fact that you do not advertise this forum registering on your bot still does not make sense.

Spider/Bond want the forum and bot separate. Which he has stated in his argument against game moderators having forum access. So if the forum does not support the host bot, why should the host bot support the forum? Not being rude I am just reasoning with what spider has said

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Seriously, I thought 'head admins' are supposed to be examples to the community?

You are spot on with this statement and I couldn't agree more. Maybe along the way I have forgot this at times but better late then never to realize that.

Look everyone, here is the bottom line. We can all fight and argue on the forums every day. We can voice opinions then opposing opinions. We can change one thing, then we can reverse it. The bottom line is, none of the above is going to make this place any better. Believe it or not, I simply do want to work with the community and I want community engagement. Heck, one of the first official posts I made was asking the community for their opinions on a new set of rules and recommendations.

I apologize to anyone and everyone if I have come off in a negative fashion to you. You do have to put yourself in my shoes though, I was granted my position by the owner of this community and the other heads of this community. Ever since, I have recieved nothing but hate and backlash from the community as a whole. Never once have you guys even tried to help me better an idea, you simply try and immediately shoot it down. I have been called just about every negative name in the book by the majority of you. All I want is improvement here. I literally hate drama and I am sick and tired of having to argue with everyone, every single day. Yes, I have gotten heated several times and been a little rude at those moments. But when you are taking as much BS as me... a lot of you would have backlashed much worse, lets be honest.

Love or hate me and love or hate the decision to put me where I am, the bottom line is I am here. I have gone above and beyond to try and explain things I have done/am doing to this community. My explanatory posts are far longer then the rest of the Head Admins. I try to be fair and reasonable and it seems to get me absolutely no where. Lately I have just been firm and slightly rude to counter the same behavior expressed towards me. I simply do not want that to be the case anymore. For one second, stop assuming I am some monster and start considering I might actually be able to bring some good change to this community. Also, stop assuming that everything that is done around here was automatically done by me. There is 3 other Head Admins.

If you don't agree with something, reason with me as Rosa does. You see, when someone is decent to me and uses logic to reason with me.. I am far more susceptible to it, as any human being would be. PM me, talk to me. Express issues you have with me. I have no issue explaining anything to any of you. I want the communities backing just as much as you want the Administrations backing.

Unless we all start working together and trying to fix these problems, well, they will simply never be fixed. I do understand a lot of you get joy out of the drama and childish-ness. I will try to be more accepting of that behavior but you just have to understand that is not for me. The trolling and all is just useless. It is rude, immature and just generally not nice. I do agree the punishments for the behavior should be minor. If I was really such a "tyrant" I would have banned a crap load of you guys for the behavior. I only banned one as I felt the behavior is completely out of line.

You guys have to consider that WC3 has a very large population of young people and I'm confident this forum does to. Would you guys really like to see your kids talking the way the kids around here do? I sure would not. Would you really like to see that your kids are a part of a community that uses this behavior and language as a general standard of behavior? I wouldn't. Stop just thinking about yourselves guys and consider other people. (I will do the same) Also consider what is generally right and wrong. Sure, some of you will argue that I have been guilty of the same behavior. I will admit to a portion of it and take responsibility for any of my actions. In my opinion you guys should really consider doing the same. We have all been guilty of immaturity, etc. But in order to grow, we have to improve this behavior and ideology as a community all together and move forward.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » To moderators, Bond, Users
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<