• »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » Goleming in 4.1
Goleming in 4.1
Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 20-Jan-2015, 3:34 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
So today i was after long time again testing CHF 4.1 B5 (last beta version) and then I asked myself "will be possible goleming in 4.1?"

Food limit has been increased - in current version (4.0a) you can buy for example 10 newts while you have tier 0 but in 4.1 version you can buy only 1 newt and 1 blank golem while you have tier 0.

In current version you cant use charm ulti on bob the newt but in 4.1 its possible

In current version yamato canon level 1 is not enough to kill blank golem but in 4.1 you kill blank golem with yamato canon (level 1) easy

In my opinion its not possible use golems in planning 4.1 anymore (especialy with charm ---> newts while charm has no CD) and probably best build for 4.1 will be 2x AOE + ww/divine/blink and ulti transmute.

Anyway its hard to imagine for me players like Roystom or Cou playing only with windwalk and aoes without any creeps.

Many players will change their gamestyle but most of these players who are picking 90% games unholy, vengeance, golems and newts will leave CHF.

Do you have different opinion? Debate....

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 20-Jan-2015, 4:24 PM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Yes I have a different opinion, 4.1 will never be released, so nothing is going to change

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 20-Jan-2015, 5:06 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
4.1 will be released.
It is just going through some heavy glitch fixing right now.

Bond needs to fix the following before anything:
1. MR and then send to another map zone
2. Infinite donation/mindrape/transmute/forcefield glitch (and all the other ultimates)
3. 4 hero spells instead of 3
4. CTF glitch to win by losing
5. CTF glitch to get flags without running

Once these are fixed and some balances are made and new custom heroes are inputted, we should expect 4.1 coming very soon.
And oh ya Bond, if you are reading this, I seriously deserve a hero in CHF. I have been helping you out with glitches forever now....

and Bond, (additional fixes)
1. Firestrike is still overpowered.
2. You can cast that zig zag stun spell (the new go straight in line while stunning one) while you cast coil. Apparently, coil and zig zag can be executed at same time with proper timing, since you coil while you are in the "going in straight line" motion.
3. Hi. I am nice person
4. I don't understand why Web-ghost is banned and removed from Game Mod. This game doesn't make sense. I mean I don't have a clue of what is going on but I don't like it. I like wintermauling though so maybe that's why I am not up to date lol smile

Glitches not getting fixed due to "I forgot"
1. Inferno with all level 6 auras
2. Player 14 killing random heros in 4.0
3. Getting multiple heros once in while due to repick glitch during mode system
4. Leveling up without level credits increasing
5. Selling skill set out in common area and trading it
DONE! Expect 4.1 soon guys ^^
Although yes, golems are now useless. Might as well drop them to 450 gold. They kinda died off after 3.9 cause tech/tome is better option.

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Tuesday, 20-Jan-2015, 5:12 PM

PLusDate: Tuesday, 20-Jan-2015, 5:07 PM | Message # 4
Grunt
BOND PLEASE CHANGE ITTTTTTTTTTT

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 20-Jan-2015, 5:12 PM | Message # 5
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
3. Hi. I am nice person
lies, you messed up the bug sad meano  tongue
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
4.1 will be released. It is just going through some heavy glitch fixing right now.

Bond needs to fix the following before anything:
1. MR and then send to another map zone
2. Infinite donation/mindrape/transmute/forcefield glitch (and all the other ultimates)
3. 4 hero spells instead of 3
4. CTF glitch to win by losing
5. CTF glitch to get flags without running

Once these are fixed and some balances are made and new custom heroes are inputted, we should expect 4.1 coming very soon.
And oh ya Bond, if you are reading this, I seriously deserve a hero in CHF. I have been helping you out with glitches forever now....

and Bond, (additional fixes)
1. Firestrike is still overpowered.
2. You can cast that zig zag stun spell (the new go straight in line while stunning one) while you cast coil. Apparently, coil and zig zag can be executed at same time with proper timing, since you coil while you are in the "going in straight line" motion.
yw+ bond009 now i can 1v1 win you biggrin

[img][/img]

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 20-Jan-2015, 5:37 PM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Ok, you gave me some hope biggrin

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nzfockrDate: Tuesday, 20-Jan-2015, 8:48 PM | Message # 7
Rifleman
Maybe learn how to tech then

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 20-Jan-2015, 9:01 PM | Message # 8
Zombie Pirate
Can someone tell me if hoje and yagirob will come back? sad

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CouDate: Tuesday, 20-Jan-2015, 10:10 PM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
I wish Bond didn't touch too much on the micro part, but it's leaning towards more of a dota/LOL field now where hero spells count more then micro. AOEs ofc will always be predominant as always. 

don't worry Adam. My prediction will be that I will be increasing the focus on tech first then creeps later as others will do of similar micro calibre. Ofc it's just easy to go mass aoes and tomes, but micro tech > aoes if used perfectly.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 0:14 AM | Message # 10
Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
So today i was after long time again testing CHF 4.1 B5 (last beta version) and then I asked myself "will be possible goleming in 4.1?" Food limit has been increased - in current version (4.0a) you can buy for example 10 newts while you have tier 0 but in 4.1 version you can buy only 1 newt and 1 blank golem while you have tier 0.

In current version you cant use charm ulti on bob the newt but in 4.1 its possible

In current version yamato canon level 1 is not enough to kill blank golem but in 4.1 you kill blank golem with yamato canon (level 1) easy

In my opinion its not possible use golems in planning 4.1 anymore (especialy with charm ---> newts while charm has no CD) and probably best build for 4.1 will be 2x AOE + ww/divine/blink and ulti transmute.

Anyway its hard to imagine for me players like Roystom or Cou playing only with windwalk and aoes without any creeps.

Many players will change their gamestyle but most of these players who are picking 90% games unholy, vengeance, golems and newts will leave CHF.

Do you have different opinion? Debate....
and study the map 4.1  and easy way to counteract enchant  very easy 

for that map I could give a thousand times better ideas than because they gave all here

but sorry I can not write in both English

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 4:03 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Although yes, golems are now useless. Might as well drop them to 450 gold. They kinda died off after 3.9 cause tech/tome is better option.

Another great joke by AccCreate? Btw i got many old replays from Shinkirou (CHF version 3.8 and 3.9) and i didnt see anybody using golems or newts. And it was really funny see current "pros" how they were pubs in old version CHF (Cou, J.ST4X or Cheesy... they didnt reach even 80 APM in that version). Golems become popular since 4.0a everyone is using them now.

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 4:17 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Golems become popular since 4.0a everyone is using them now.
Huh? Is this a joke?
Lol no. Golemming was most popular around 3.4 when it was still overpowered.
And golemming has been going for a long time. Although I might add, golemming back in those days was more....messed up cause nothing could counter it.

The reason golemming died in between was because many players started realizing the concentration was just not worth it.
Golems got so much weaker compared to the past so why bother? Blank golems are nice though.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
they were pubs in old version CHF (Cou, J.ST4X or Cheesy... they didnt reach even 80 APM in that version).
I have a 3.2 replay in which Cheezy had over 140 APM. That's strange. I wonder what is going on?

Please don't just post random stuffs without having experienced all the eras of CHF.
The reason why golemming died in popularity (and maybe it started again (?)) is cause it is a very inefficient strat.
There is more risks than guarantee to this strat and it much harder to execute (why execute when the easier one is also a lower 'risk'?)
Golemming is just for intimidation. As long as you know that the enemy player is a golemmer before game (these days you don't cause like....i have no idea who anyone is), it is very easy to counter.

I might even add, countering is much easier than playing goleming. The only exception to that rule is when the golemmer has a very good supporter or if he masses newts....
Then that's a different story altogether (lol) since newts pretty much counter all the possible counter to counter golems.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Btw i got many old replays from Shinkirou (CHF version 3.8 and 3.9) and i didnt see anybody using golems or newts
You are kidding me right? But then again, it's probably cause players don't bother using golems in a pub house.
Why waste your concentration? You use excess energy for a pub game? Ehhh, not worth it.

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 4:27 PM | Message # 13
Head Administrator
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Please don't just post random stuffs without having experienced all the eras of CHF.
chf 1.2 was the best

[img][/img]

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 4:52 PM | Message # 14
Zombie Pirate
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Why waste your concentration? You use excess energy for a pub game? Ehhh, not worth it.

I have 10000 mana so I can use golems whenever I want biggrin

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 5:03 PM | Message # 15
Head Administrator
Quote AL_GI ()
I have 10000 mana so I can use golems whenever I want
the best reason to golem

still better than bio logic