Wednesday, 17-Apr-2024, 6:57 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Change to the game - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » Change to the game (Help us by telling us)
Change to the game
OttoJDate: Tuesday, 29-May-2018, 11:10 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
I noticed some changes to the map.  Need 7 votes for uim.  Rats spell for farsight comes back very slow.  The fire spell does not do as much damage anymore.  Way less.  As you notice things changing post them here.  Or bond let us know what other items you have changed......Thanks,  OttoJ

OttoJ, The Old Man
I play for fun, fast wins bore me and make me feel mean.

aaronsaavedra1toDate: Wednesday, 30-May-2018, 7:09 AM | Message # 2
Noob
Group: Users
-No bug unit anymore , it fixed *

OttoJDate: Wednesday, 30-May-2018, 4:32 PM | Message # 3
Grunt
Death tower is not as powerful.

OttoJ, The Old Man

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 30-May-2018, 4:42 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
The rats will get fixed, it wasn't intentional. Well maybe a small cd will be added but not that long lol.
Then idk if Bond really has the time to make a change log for each version as he's already missing time to do 4.1, but next time at least i'll ask him the major fixes and try to write them down here. I dont rly feel like giving all the precise values by comparing the 2 versions, but i'll give the major things you need to know. wink

Message edited by FirNesS - Wednesday, 30-May-2018, 4:43 PM

zdcloneDate: Wednesday, 30-May-2018, 6:45 PM | Message # 5
Noob
Any idea on nerfs and or buffs?

katriel7Date: Wednesday, 30-May-2018, 9:49 PM | Message # 6
Ghoul
Why the bot no has a decent forum? im dont want to sound rude but this looks to old for those how have the stats, etc... and also must set some rules im tired to get players who being afk and pool allies just to play 2 heros in mass and fuck game for all...
Golems must be nerf, 
Newt should be decrease the magic resistance 
Rats i think you should increase the cd but not like now that is like 30 sec... so useless.
and lets talk about donation.... you should set a limit of gold... no matter how many units do you have but i honestly dont know how donation works if its by % of units there is amount of gold if this is how it works i think you may reduce that %

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 31-May-2018, 4:44 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Kat, a website is being built by Web ghost, but I have no news from him so I can't tell you at what point he is. 
Then such nerfs on game are planned but bond has to make 4.1 and it will take a while.
About people pooling and ruinning games, you can report them here. I don't have ban command for now but I can try to talk with bond. The problem is he wants to ban as few players as possible because there are not so many people still playing chf...

zdcloneDate: Thursday, 31-May-2018, 2:28 PM | Message # 8
Noob
If were talking nerfs I have one suggestion and that is that being able to mind control pets is too op. Can absolutely ruin an entire team and theres not much you can do to counter it. Only reason I don't is cause most players don't know you can do that otherwise we would all be running around with no mana.

OttoJDate: Thursday, 31-May-2018, 9:08 PM | Message # 9
Grunt
I agree bond should spend time on 4.1 if he has time at all.  Thanks Bond for all you do.

OttoJ, The Old Man

zdcloneDate: Thursday, 07-Jun-2018, 5:09 PM | Message # 10
Noob
Donation is a problem right now........ 

OttoJDate: Thursday, 07-Jun-2018, 10:44 PM | Message # 11
Grunt
Haha, like over 1/2 of the games have someone doing donation.  It is hard to stop now, i used to use flame strike and kill them.  Oh well.  Still very fun.

OttoJ, The Old Man

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 20-Jun-2018, 10:56 AM | Message # 12
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
I know ive been trying to think of things to make donation not so easy to just base sit.. it works based on unit count and doesnt matter what tier unit it is. I thought about making ToT require T4 base that way there is no tier 4 that spawns 2 units at a time. So they cant just sit on t3 human all game with ToTs. That way you can still go in the base and kill their units for xp/gold.
Fixing the glitch they did before with donation helped but it is still sometimes hard to counter on a team with noobie allies.

OttoJDate: Wednesday, 27-Jun-2018, 7:34 PM | Message # 13
Grunt
Don't worry about it, now that good players are back donation is not happening much.  Better to work on 4.1.  Not sure what donation will have in that version.

OttoJ, The Old Man

l3etuceDate: Friday, 06-Jul-2018, 8:10 PM | Message # 14
Grunt
the current donation is fine.  No need to change it .

I love green leetuce

Bond009Date: Saturday, 07-Jul-2018, 12:26 PM | Message # 15
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote OttoJ ()
Don't worry about it, now that good players are back donation is not happening much. Better to work on 4.1. Not sure what donation will have in that version.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/22-3451-1
i forgot it was that much, it might be a bit too much of a nerf in 4.1, what ya think?

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » Change to the game (Help us by telling us)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501