Friday, 03-May-2024, 9:47 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Clan HPMM ideas and wrong bans - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Clan HPMM ideas and wrong bans
Clan HPMM ideas and wrong bans
RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 8:44 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Before we start, I want to list the bans that are not ban worthy
  • For those of you who do not know, admins in ClanHPMM bot are NOT ALLOWED to ban for feed. Thus, these following player will be banned momentarily in bot and lose admin for a couple of days

thelangolierfeederCUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #1916/08/2013, 00:00ic3dt3a

Now, putting that aside because the bot is already corrupt and Random260 has been giving admins to virtually everyone but koreans, I highly doubt anything will happen to ic3dt3a. Because the last time I had checked clanhpmm bot, Random260 seemed to have become Adam_CZ's dog. ROFL

Anyways, ... :
Earlier today, Cyray had formed an idea of making a chf bot that would require at least 1100+ elo to join (he initially wanted A LOT higher elo to join but Random260 was very insistent on it failing). This bot would be a bot in which there would be players with higher elo per win and act as a catalyst to encourage all those current admin abusers to stop abusing power on pubs in the current clanhpmm bot. Not only will admin abusing recede in the current clanhpmm bot, but also more "pros" and "no-life elo nerds" would be able to have both their elo and more balanced teammates.
By instituting this new bot format in 1 of the 3 current CHF bots, one believes that not only will the skill cap of the current chf increase, but also the fun level for the current "losing pubs".
For those who presuppose that such bot system would fail to gain popularity between many players, one asseverates that such system is even utilized in popular games like Dota and Legion TD and has been very succesful.

If there are any questions, please feel free to jeer at Random260 for encouraging a corrupt admin system and discouraging a more fair and enjoyable bot system like the one written above.
And for those who are nonpartisans in this current matter, please do not flame or rage over about another topic in this post. Failure to show directions would only reveal the true stupidity behind the player who is writing the flames.
And for those who have other ideas on nurturing the current chf, please feel free to post comments below. However, please refrain from indecorous behavior such as cursing or acting like an insolent and ostentatious fool.
Also, one highly recommends that dilettantes who have very little knowledge of the current chf to not post anything since it only further discloses the player's imprudence.

Thank you and goodbye. And here is one's token of gratitude for reading this: ADAM ES BASURA JAJAJAAJA. JUMP OFF A BRIDGE U RACIST RETARDO. TRASH IDIOT JAJAJA

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 8:53 AM

Random260Date: Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 9:26 AM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Dammit icetea... Someone check if it is intentional feeding......

These are the reason for me not adding it)

1. When I first started my goal was 1 massive clan HPMM bot.

2. We don't want any more chf hostbots... Or even hostbots that host footmen frenzy in garena. That is why I took down footmen heroes. What would happen if I wanted to host another map of my own. It would barely fill.

3. Now cyray idea is 2 highscores: One for the noob bot and another for the pro bot. That is such a terrible idea. I want it to be one big highscores to tell us who is the best chf player. But mostly give us an idea. If we take 2 separate high scores that would mean it would be harder to find the best chf players.

Now to the main points-
1. How will we tell garena players about the new hostbot for pros. Garena players are not that smart. Trust me it would not fill. There is already a limited amount of garena players with 1000 elo +. Garena players think it is a new hostbot and not for pros. So if you think about it they would join the original highscore.

2. Cyray said reset the highscores of the new one to 0-0. Do you really think people want to start all over again? And plus I doubt the second high score will be near as good as the first. People would rather focus on 1 high score.

3. Trust me it will not fill. We already have enough games on garena.
 1. There is a limited amount of people with 1000+ elo. And with the new hostbot people with 1000+ would not know what the new hostbot is for and would think it is a new hostbot and won't join.

Added (2013-08-16, 10:26 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Cryay idea takes
1. Too much development.
2. I love his idea but it isn't going to work. It is like tourneys. They get made with lots of time but they end up failing. Ask bond009 he is realistic lol.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 9:47 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Random260)
1. When I first started my goal was 1 massive clan HPMM bot.
This is just a personal matter and it has nothing to do with the current chf bots.

Quote (Random260)
2. We don't want any more chf hostbots
Please learn to read english properly. I lucidly stated that we are simply replacing one of the 3 chf bots to become the new skilled 1100+ elo chf bot

Quote (Random260)
3. Now cyray idea is 2 highscores: One for the noob bot and another for the pro bot.
Your mendacity is only manipulating the whole CHF community. Cyray clearly stated when Soundwaves and I was present that he wanted the 1100+ elo chf bot to give MORE elo on the current elo system. We had never mentioned of there being 2 seperate elo scoring. Unless I am misinformed, I will not tolerate an obloquy like you who would do anything to deride certain players due to their nationality.

Quote (Random260)
There is already a limited amount of garena players with 1000 elo +.
There are currently nearly 100% of all chf players in your bot including those from garena that have above 1000 elo.
In your last page in your list, the LOWEST who has only played 1 chf game have at least 1015 elo.
http://random360.tk/chf/top/50/
Again, please do not brainwash the plebians in this forum through both erroneous and brummagem facts.

Quote (Random260)
Cyray said reset the highscores of the new one to 0-0.
Like stated above, please do not be a perjurer.

Quote (Random260)
Trust me it will not fill. We already have enough games on garena.
There are currently no statistics or "accurate" predictions that could be made because this type of bot has never been tried before in CHF history. Please do not make slapdash assumptions.

Quote (Random260)
There is a limited amount of people with 1000+ elo. And with the new hostbot people with 1000+ would not know what the new hostbot is for and would think it is a new hostbot and won't join.
Like I had testified earlier, currently approximately 100% of all players have at least 1000+ elo. In all honesty, even 1100+ is a very low elo system because more than 1 in every 4 active chf players are eligible to join this bot.

Quote (Random260)
Cryay idea takes 1. Too much development.
2. I love his idea but it isn't going to work. It is like tourneys. They get made with lots of time but they end up failing. Ask bond009 he is realistic lol.
Again. An opinionated answer. Please stop making presuppositions without any statistics.

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 9:55 AM

Random260Date: Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 9:55 AM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Dude. All of the players above 1000 elo have only 1 win lol. Most of them are inactive. Also cyray did say 2 separate high scores. Also we don't have 3 we only have 2 lol.

Message edited by Random260 - Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 9:57 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 10:03 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Random260)
Dude. All of the players above 1000 elo have only 1 win lol. Most of them are inactive.

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Like I had testified earlier, currently approximately 100% of all players have at least 1000+ elo.
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
There are currently nearly 100% of all chf players in your bot including those from garena that have above 1000 elo.
Please click on the following quoted words "approximately" and "nearly"
And unless you lack ratiocination, please also recognize that most active players in your bot would win at least once in chf bot.

Added (2013-08-16, 11:03 AM)

Quote (Random260)
Also cyray did say 2 separate high scores.
Since I had clarified such mis-communication, would you please drop this topic and accept the proposition made forth?

Quote (Random260)
Also we don't have 3 we only have 2 lol.
Then during our chat, why did you present spurious facts to hinder the agreement of there being a 1100+ elo bot? Sir, please open your mind by breaking the mold of your currently biased opinions. It seems that your ego and pride and hatred toward certain players is ruining a perfect opportunity to benefit all of the current chf community.

Random260Date: Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 10:06 AM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Nearly 100 percent? It is more like nearly 20 percent. Lol to sum up everything in words here it is:
1. Filling rate and the second high scores. That is self explanatory on why it is a bad idea

Message edited by Random260 - Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 10:11 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 10:19 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Random260)
Nearly 100 percent? It is more like nearly 20 percent.
Please do not make sham data and this percentage error issue has nothing to do with the CHF 1100+ elo bot. Why are you trying to pick for minor lapses to excuse yourself from creating a much better environmental playing field for many of the current chf players?
Please, unless you can come up with statistics to support your beliefs, just disregard your current enmity toward Cyray and at least try the new suggested bot system. Because even in a "scientific method", it is impossible to know the conclusion without first testing the hypothesis.

Please stop perturbing me by forcing me to respond and make an attempt to know the results first. I believe 2 weeks would be sufficient with enough advertisement on the clanhpmm bot to notify the current chf players about this possible new 1100+ elo system bot.
Thank you and please don't be an imbecile.

Added (2013-08-16, 11:19 AM)
Quote (Random260)
and the second high scores.
Again. fraudulent information. I have answered this reply countless number of times that this isn't the point of the new 1100+ elo system. Please do not try to put these kind of replies myriad of times to delay the inevitable.

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 10:21 AM

Random260Date: Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 11:06 AM | Message # 8
Head Administrator
Ok. Just to recap the chat. Cyray said to have 2 different hostbot 1 pro and one noob the min requirement to join pro is 1200. You get the same amount of elo you get on normal bot. The players that will play on normal bot is 1300 elo players which you can find in the normal chf bot. Also the new pro high score wont give respect. Pros will still make excuses and say how they aren't the best chf player because they play on normal one. And all in all this is messy. As the bot owner my duty is to make the hosting and stuff organized. Its like saying chuck 5 hostbot with 5 different high scores. This must go 100 percent correct not 80 not 70 or it will count as nothing. When we take a giant leap we must follow through with it. Sort of like what I did with elo system. I managed to get everyone (well most) on board with the idea.

Added (2013-08-16, 12:06 PM)
And then again there is coding sides... Lots of issue are faced and lots of negatives. Sort of like my stupid !vouch system i suggested xD

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 12:22 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
I just come back to home from work and I cant believe my eyes. You were talking sh*ts whole day, why is your life so sad? All these bullshits because i beat you in CHF only in 11 minutes? Really sad life.

Why are you talking about racist? Yes, I was talking racist about Koreans many times, but it was you who started first call me czech trash etc...  But you can also check what nicknames created your best Korean friend SOUNDWAVES - for example nick "bleeding_mulstim" or "muslim_rapist" and under these "alts" SOUNDWAVES playing on HPMM Bot. Its OK?

Cry more AccCreate - this win yesterday where I owned you in 11 minutes was definitely the most easy win since I started play CHF.

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 1:05 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
I just come back to home from work and I cant believe my eyes. You were talking sh*ts whole day, why is your life so sad? All these bullshits because i beat you in CHF only in 11 minutes? Really sad life. Why are you talking about racist? Yes, I was talking racist about Koreans many times, but it was you who started first call me czech trash etc...  But you can also check what nicknames created your best Korean friend SOUNDWAVES - for example nick "bleeding_mulstim" or "muslim_rapist" and under these "alts" SOUNDWAVES playing on HPMM Bot. Its OK?

Cry more AccCreate - this win yesterday where I owned you in 11 minutes was definitely the most easy win since I started play CHF.
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Also, one highly recommends that dilettantes who have very little knowledge of the current chf to not post anything since it only further discloses the player's imprudence.

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
And for those who are nonpartisans in this current matter, please do not flame or rage over about another topic in this post. Failure to show directions would only reveal the true stupidity behind the player who is writing the flames.

Please learn to read Adam_CZ. You just outwardly declared you are stupid. Thanks.

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 2:12 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
God, how many f*cking threads do you two sh*ts need?

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 4:27 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
it was intentional feeding, he admitted it...

if you notice, right before i did it, i tried to kill one of his heros an he tped, where as he let team 4 continually kill his heros

and no, i didnt look at the new rules or w.e

rosa, y do u even care about it? point out an instance where i have abused admin i have had on any other previous bots(besides this banning for feeding). comparing my "abuse" to yours isnt even worth it, u've admitted to clearly abusing on previous bots.

putting that aside, no one would really join that bot as most players are independent and usually play with whomever is on at the moment. cyray and his minions(it seems xmon lost his place as head of the group) usually only play together and know each other's style extremely well. this is a disadvantage to other players joining due to language barriers, not knowing their allies' style of play, and lack of map hack(derp derp). there also aren't many who would qualify(once they drop below the req, they can go rape newer players and increase it, not sure how the points system works though)

regarding the bot being replaced, please inform us of which you intend to be solely for 1100 + elo, as far as i know random only has 1 set aside for chf. u are then telling random to re-read that you meant one of the chf bots.

most people stick to one bot and by word of mouth they inform their friends of which bot to use.

what, are u studying for the SAT/ACT and decided to use that upper level of diction on here? you do realize that many of the "Active" players are not native english speakers and your elevated vocabulary will just confuse them?
if we're all dumb commoners here, why even bother?
it's really hard to tell what your main goal is here, re quoting yourself instead of answering seems really fucking adam-like(retarded). typing properly does not automatically make you superior to anyone... it just makes you seem like an idiot with his head stuck up his ass, this is the internet afterall

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

TangerineSkyDate: Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 5:16 PM | Message # 13
Pirate
Group: Friends
1000+ elo? wtf LOL

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 9:35 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote (ic3dt3a)
comparing my "abuse" to yours isnt even worth it, u've admitted to clearly abusing on previous bots.
Unlike you, I was punished by Assasin_WEST because I had kicked Papa [STAR]and Ubergeek in 1 game. My positions as root admin, and shaman were all stripped from me due to just 2 kicks. Not only did I lose my positions, but Ubergeek and Papa [STAR]also made a huge drama in forum to brainwash uneducated players like you to believe I had always abused power in assasin-bot.

Quote (ic3dt3a)
putting that aside, no one would really join that bot as most players are independent and usually play with whomever is on at the moment.
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Please, unless you can come up with statistics to support your beliefs, just disregard your current enmity toward Cyray and at least try the new suggested bot system. Because even in a "scientific method", it is impossible to know the conclusion without first testing the hypothesis.

Quote (ic3dt3a)
as far as i know random only has 1 set aside for chf. u are then telling random to re-read that you meant one of the chf bots.
    This statement is false. Random has more than 1 bot set aside for chf. Please research your facts before posting.

Quote (ic3dt3a)
what, are u studying for the SAT/ACT and decided to use that upper level of diction on here?
Not all of those words are from the SAT. Some of those words are just simply words you descry from reading the New York Times.

Quote (ic3dt3a)
you do realize that many of the "Active" players are not native english speakers and your elevated vocabulary will just confuse them?
Why I, too, am not a native english speaker. However, I felt compelled to write this post with grandiloquent vocabulary so that muttonheads like Adam_CZ would not be able to decrypt my posts.

Quote (ic3dt3a)
if we're all dumb commoners here, why even bother?
Because I am an Empress of CHF and an empress does not have the time to waste communicating to boneheads like you.

Quote (ic3dt3a)
it just makes you seem like an idiot with his head stuck up his ass, this is the internet afterall
This post's true goal was to infuriate Adam_CZ, and it seems to have been a success.

Also, ic3dt3a, here is a message for you:
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

Thank you and have a great day.

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 9:37 PM

TrixxareforkidsDate: Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 9:50 PM | Message # 15
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
Quote (ic3dt3a)
what, are u studying for the SAT/ACT and decided to use that upper level of diction on here?

"Oh, sorry; please forgive me, it is a sickened language." - Dr. King Schultz (Cristoph Waltz)

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

Message edited by Trixxareforkids - Friday, 16-Aug-2013, 9:51 PM

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Clan HPMM ideas and wrong bans
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501