Thursday, 02-May-2024, 1:20 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

New ELO system (idea by Adam_CZ) - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » New ELO system (idea by Adam_CZ)
New ELO system (idea by Adam_CZ)
LG-FishermanDate: Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014, 10:49 PM | Message # 16
Ghoul
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
ADAM WINNED NME TODAY SO STFU ROOKIES)NOOBS

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 1:39 AM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
I won but I had black arrows and allies who mass pooled me (when mass finished i had tier 3 with attack upgrade 10) its not fair win.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 3:03 AM | Message # 18
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
All these debates, calculating system about players chf skill/ranks are just bull shit.
Because win/loss in chf game depends on luck a lot.
i.e) your allies, enemy allies, heros, builds, connection situation, position like corner mass or near side teams.

Elo is just for fun. Especially to pubs.
It doesn't show each players skills.
Opinions from experienced and skilled players are the only accurate way that can evaluate each players skills.
(sorry adam, you are far away from them thus your opinion is nothing)
Let me call them "pro" or "legendary" whatever. These players can make his own game and he can lead his team to victory.
"Pro" players have experienced and can feel how much opponent players can make them intense and thinkable from variety situations/games. Especially in a fair game.
Just win/loss score charts can't express these things.
And that's why real skilled pro players doesn't care about it.
It sounds like cocky but this is truth.

You want me to list legendary players?

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Thursday, 01-May-2014, 3:09 AM

CouDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 4:08 AM | Message # 19
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
When you reach our level you will recognize who are we. And we will notice you either. Cause we can feel each others skill.
Rest in peace rookies. Mwahahaha

I cant explain it, but I felt it

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 5:12 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cou ()
I cant explain it, but I felt it

I cant explain it, but mudkipz.

Random260Date: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 6:30 AM | Message # 21
Head Administrator
Good idea. But the 15 min thing idk. The thing is if you win a game fast you are pro regardless if pro or noob. The whole game of chf is ending games fast. Whats the point of encouraging prolonging the game. But I do like this easy idea.

But: Admins will still be on the highscore. And the stats will not be reset.

This system is basically deciding the best player by there amount of wins and losses. So the most players play the higher they will be up. But the problem is that people who are ranked #1 will have a hard time going back down the ladder with only 1 loss.  For example: bajshoran has 1100 elo while adam will have 550. So logically basjhoran will need to lose like 500 games which is impossible since I doubt he would solo.

I got a better idea. Lets make it so that if a player Ranked #1 lets say:

Bond -500 elo
cou - 400 elo
Rand - 490 elo

lose a game they lose all there elo that they have aren't but will still be at least 50 elo ahead of the second player. But this rule only applies to ranked #1. This will make it alot easier for ranked #2 to catch up. And when rank 2 comes to number one and they are ahead of player 1 by 100 if they lose they will go back down to 50 more then ranked 1.

An example:

A: 500
B: 200
C: 190

Player A losses again. New ladder is
A:250
B:200
C:190

Player B catches up

B: 350
A: 250
C: 200

Player B losses

B: 300

etc. I will figure out the complications with this because if a person if just ahead by 30 points and they lose they will not go to 50 points ahead of that person.

This idea was a joke. But I want to hear all your opinions. It seems good but lolol. Most likely will not add.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Thursday, 01-May-2014, 6:39 AM

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 7:41 AM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Can you just reset elo for ALL players so we can start again? This is system is not fair anymore yesterday i was rank #1 and now i am rank #80 because Cou deleted  900 elo.

Cou removed 300 elo from APF and they lost rank #1 and become rank #6 and you said this:

"Random260: changing the #1 player and nerfing him to #6 is not balanced."

there is link: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/32-3549-4

If you said chaning player #1 to #6 is not ballanced what you will say about chaning player #1 to player #80 ??????

yep this happened yesterday, now is best time reset whole elo for all players, now or never

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 8:18 AM | Message # 23
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
My idea is VERY easy:
If you will win game you will get +1 elo
If you will lose game you will lose -1 elo
Nope, your idea is VERY stupid

Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
idea system elo fix is :
1.- reset elo for all in 4.1
2.- elo win +3 points pros/nob
3.- elo lose -2 points pros/nob
Retard number 2 +  anonymous games =  

Here are some explanations for idiots

I/ FIRST JUST GO READ THE FREAKING DEFINITION OF ELO SYSTEM BEFORE TO TALK ABOUT IT. The principle is kinda easy to understand.

LIKE I ALREADY SAID MONTH AGO, your actual suggestions can't work at all. This will encourage the farm of ranking points (Don't use "ELO" term here because it isn't).
Those system are mostly used in team games challenge but can't be adapted in chf. First, between each games the teams and opponents in EACH teams are different.
Normally it's used when YOU HAVE TO VS ALL YOUR OPPONENTS (why same team).

In CHF you can join / leave lobby and choose your opponents (For example you aren't supposed to vs all your opponent like in soccer. That was mainly for low IQ). IT MEANS that you can vs only pubs and get a lot of win points and NEVER LOOSE. It will simply encourage MORE STACK and MORE RUSH 7 Min games vs Poor pubs. This gonna be a literal farm like in MMORPG.

But yeah

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Trust me this is the best idea how to make this system ballance and fair.

II/ Also Adam you made apologies, it's fine. You are a super cool boy. However you were spoofing gigasus RIGHT AFTER.
WHY YOU F$CKING THINK IT'S LEGIT TO SPOOF SOMEONE EVEN IF YOU PLAY GOOD WITH HIS ACCOUNT ????????!!!!!

NONE should spoof another players. I know there is a big difference bewteen spoof a known player like gigasus or Cou and someone like rogerlucas. But BOTH are bad, if you wanna do it just ask his permission ffs (well you gonna have trouble with roger^^)

You are a pain for CHF. I don't understand why bot's owners won't at least remove your admin. Cou is simply suicidal to deal with all your kids problem (Adam's Kid stories at 24 years old -> yeah no problem).

I still remember when I told you tons of time to delete this map for codes (the one you got from hele). You told me like 10 times you will delete the map from your computer but instead of this you shared the map and hacked codes for everyone.
Now bond have to set up something to counter those fake codes.

Also you are mostly doing small abuse (and big too). For example when you dropped me. Or, I still remember when me and bajs asked you to swap us in same team in ucw bot. At start you didn't wanted to put us together because you wished 3 vs 1 vs 1. Then we told you that you were again abusing of your admin and you finally swapped us and left (and let MrdarkEvil playing alone vs us).

Also it seems very hard / impossible to prove something here. Since there is no way to read chat lobby and since each time you make a mistake you are saying it's your "brother" fault and the others time you simply report another players doing the same bad things.

Just wanted to say if one day you see me abusing this is probably my cat.

III/ The best idea for ELO system has been suggested month ago (by Cyray and me). We wanted two bots to counter alts and elo abuse. But of course the idea has been abort SINCE it's need to be involved in bot development. Because right now "The bot is a legacy". I really think it's feasible since there is something of kinda similar for Dota I guess.

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Winning gives 1 points. Losing gives 0.5 points. (Game must be at least 15 minute)
I don't like it because for example it could be a strat to use a rush team build to end your opponents (I mean not pubs)

Get account from a guy that got -500 ELO is an ABUSE. This is the SAME has loosing on purpose. The ELO you got will be 100 % fake.

Like I said long time ago those, this is barely useless to add Elo cap. For example player can't go under -100 ELO. This is simply useless because it's gonna solve -500 ELO account problems abuse during like 2 weeks. I mean for now cap limit of best ELO rank is 2300 / 2400 ELO. If you add that the new limit will be something like 2700 / 2800 ELO because you gonna earn more ELO due to the cap limit of -100 ELO account...

Before games were filling in less than 30 secs now it fills in 1 min or so. And please don't tell to me garbadage because I won't believe it. This isn't due to something like "wc3 is dying". The number  of wc3 players hasn't shut down in less than 1 month. The bot is still alive because the number of bnet players has increased and garena players decreased.

THE REASON is that they are trouble in garena rooms (and if one day you want to have two bots system you will have to solve that because we gonna need more players). Zizi was trying to explain that month ago. He didn't even get an answer.
Apparently the bot has been kicked of many rooms by garena administrators. For now garena players HAVE A LOT OF TROUBLE TO FIND CHF ROOMS. So they are 2 solutions :

-Zizi said we could have our own room for CHF
- Ask the authorization to put the bot in some of main rooms to an garena administrator. Send him a mail and give him clever argue. Tell him for example that CHF has more than 100 000 players and this is probably the second main map played after Dota.

The intelectual level on this forum is just pretty low... Most are just empty-headed

Added (01-May-2014, 8:18 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Random260 ()
This idea was a joke. But I want to hear all your opinions.
Yeah I hope it was a joke..

Quote Random260 ()
It seems good but lolol. Most likely will not add.
ok -> Yeah the bot is a legacy !

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Random260Date: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 8:26 AM | Message # 24
Head Administrator
Reset of elo will not happen since players want to keep their win/losses . . Cou.... Why did you nerf adam down... (please don't modifying the elo system by man.) . It will never happen f0ty. That idea is too complex. I said I would do it so you guys would just be quiet about modifying. Even though I tried to do it. I stopped because redirection was not possible.

Adam and rosa idea is the only idea I would half consider. Since it is simple and judges quite accurately of who's the better chf player more then the elo does  (according to you guys......) and does not need a full elo reset just a recalculation.

About nerfing people elo. Just don't do it is too inaccurate. This is unfair for the people who got there elo perfect while to her have not yet.

Message edited by Random260 - Thursday, 01-May-2014, 8:46 AM

Random260Date: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 8:46 AM | Message # 25
Head Administrator
Closing any discussion about elo. OMFG Just read that cou nerfed 5 accounts. Need to review

CouDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 8:50 AM | Message # 26
Head Administrator
So random, its ok to ruin 1000 games for adam's elo position? If thats the case then teamkill and everything else should be allowed

If you want me to stop dealing with idiots then set some official rules like no ruining games and scamming elo. Do you even understand what im saying when I say apf and adam + mates ruined games? Which is the same level as tk.

If adam + mates get "teir real 1900" elo back then he needs to have admin removed and banned for a month at least. What will it be?

Random260Date: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 8:55 AM | Message # 27
Head Administrator
Is there any evidence. Give me a link on one so I can check up adams fake account. Firstly, what are fake account in your context? Do you mean he is using fake accounts to ruin other peoples elo or is he using 2 comps to play with him and pooling to his main account?

Also all I see in adam replay list is him playing with clanhpmm teammates not alts. I just clicked on 5 random links. Going to sleep. But when I wake up cou please send a replay of adam abusing. Hopefully there is one and your not just assuming.

As for zizi. It would be great but what I read he stated he had a room with a password but sold it. I would have accepted. But didn't notice until recently.

Actually. Please post a link of 1 replay per player you have nerfed. So format should be:

Player 1: (Replay)
(explain)
Player 2: (Replay)

Also It looks like the abuser do not abuse often so does not really have a major affect (that's from trolling through random ones not in depth). Because from what I see he abuses 1/100th every game.

Also he did admit to it but I just want to see his abuse. You guys constantly keep saying he abuses but every time when you report you make it into a gigantic post with rant everywhere. And when I went to a thread and asked show me a replay guess what nobody replied....  Nobody has been able to post 1 thread with replays without making it a rant and 800 words or clear formatting.
Al
Also cou could you shorten that thread about gigagus. I don't want to look through the whole thread. So please use format. Also I have not been active on forum lately or had time to read all the abuses. So I may have missed some. But if you guys presented it short I would have the time.

Message edited by Random260 - Thursday, 01-May-2014, 9:25 AM

CouDate: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 9:27 AM | Message # 28
Head Administrator
Fake accounts are when they make accounts to specifically lose games to get -500 elo in so that fake account aids the elo bonus for the main axcoint.

Check adams confession and this thread.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/74-3550-1

He confeds clearly of the situation

Random260Date: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 9:31 AM | Message # 29
Head Administrator
I see so the abuse is they get -500 accounts to play with them right?

Now about this thread: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/32-3549-1

All I get from that is he tried to go to another account to try to ruin not about that system of using -500. That deserve a long ban not a nerf of elo (depending on how much times he has done it which from 1 replay is seems once). What other evidence.

Message edited by Random260 - Thursday, 01-May-2014, 9:34 AM

Random260Date: Thursday, 01-May-2014, 9:50 AM | Message # 30
Head Administrator
Don't really want to go to sleep in the state this thing is but I need to 10:48 neeed to get up at 7:30. So cou please try to answer these questions (hopefully you have more evidence lol...) or someone makes a new thread but use my format please make it clear and small. If it is too big then I will lock it.

Keep this thread locked. I like it so far not much irrelevant rant post.

Message edited by Random260 - Thursday, 01-May-2014, 9:52 AM

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » New ELO system (idea by Adam_CZ)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501