Thursday, 02-May-2024, 0:19 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

My decision on the bans. - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » My decision on the bans.
My decision on the bans.
gigasus91Date: Monday, 12-May-2014, 3:34 PM | Message # 31
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote kietrivers ()
make it back to top rank eventually - proving my skill ofc wink , (#26 atm)

i guess we all know im gonna make it to the top rank and prove my self as the Mesiah of CHF

katriel7Date: Thursday, 15-May-2014, 11:19 AM | Message # 32
Ghoul
So sad when i left of chf adam pay for abuse!!! dammit:S

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 15-May-2014, 3:59 PM | Message # 33
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote gigasus91 ()
)i guess we all know im gonna make it to the top rank and prove my self as the Mesiah of CHF

lmao how can messiah of chf get murdered by tk. on repeat? its just a 1200 elo pub like me smile

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

gigasus91Date: Friday, 16-May-2014, 6:37 AM | Message # 34
Grunt
if i got murdered by TK. why am i still alive ? well bajs you're just sad.

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 17-May-2014, 1:01 PM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Quote Random260 ()
1) Removed his admin until further notice.

What mean "further notice" ? I can not translate this part good. It mean i will lose admin "forever" or i will get admin back 4 weeks later?

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 17-May-2014, 1:06 PM | Message # 36
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ ()
What mean "further notice" ? I can not translate this part good. It mean i will lose admin "forever" or i will get admin back 4 weeks later?
It probabily means forever cause let's be real...
1. Random is as lazy as fu1k
2. Random is THE WORST owner that can be for chf bot...at least from what I have seen (he's worse than Assaisn and thats something!)
3. Random doesn't even understand CHF. He doesn't even spend a dime of energy trying to understand either.
4. Random has a very immature mind.... Once he hates you, he hates you forever for no reason (look at Cyray and him. Doesn't matter how unfair it is.....Random is very immature)
5. Immature people like me shout at him that he is immature making him be more immature (my fault but idgaf cause he doesnt care and i dont care)
6. Does Random even check chf forum? lol

That being said, WELCOME BACK ^^

TangerineSkyDate: Saturday, 17-May-2014, 7:40 PM | Message # 37
Pirate
Group: Friends
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
5. Immature people like me shout at him

thank you for admitting that, even though we all knew this.

Random260Date: Saturday, 17-May-2014, 8:19 PM | Message # 38
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Wait.. I got a great idea. Seeing as I am the worst bot owner. I will try to improve myself by not doing anything about bans. That should boost me up. So your saying that hoster who are ahead of me are the hoster who do nothing about bans nothing about admin abuse and nothing in general? And to be better I got to do stuff they do? Alright then I will listen to that advice. smile

But anyways. Name one hostbot that does anything... That fot-bot doesn't...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CouDate: Saturday, 17-May-2014, 8:50 PM | Message # 39
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
@random: Don't listen and fall prey to idiots, you're too smart for that. You are doing well then most. Just /ignore acccreates post and walk away with your intel intact. We've all had our moments and it's the same people that copy and paste the same thing all over again. Look at bond, he's been through alot and the same thing, but he makes sure that at the end of the day that he doesn't change for the negative, now it's your turn again. Just keep what you're doing random. You have mine and many others support that doesn't share the same logic as QQcreate.

@QQcreate. Same old thing. I was there when cyray started talking jack to random from the start.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 17-May-2014, 10:16 PM | Message # 40
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Cou ()
@QQcreate. Same old thing. I was there when cyray started talking jack to random from the start.
Ehh

U know, I'm just surprised
Quote Random260 ()
Wait.. I got a great idea
Random actually logs in to chf forum
o.O
O.o
o.O

this is news....now when's his next logon date to forums? o.O

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 17-May-2014, 10:21 PM | Message # 41
Robotic Ninja
I still dont understand something. In this post: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/38-3493-1 MrDarkDevil admit that he is helping me under -500 elo account. Everybody saw this post and they did not say anything. And one month later people started talk "Adam use fake elo accounts" and they deleted admin and remove elo.

And there was not (and there still is not) some rule about this -elo accounts. For example in my country is rule "Everything is allowed if its not forbidden in Penal/Criminal code" (i hope you can translate it).

For example FQQty_R3b0rn said that if i said "I didnt know about this rule" is same like if i will kill somebody with shotgun and then say "I didnt know about this rule" but the is really stupid too much. There is rule in Penal/Criminal code which say that if you kill somebody you are murderer and you are arrested and you go to prison for 20-30 years/forever. But there is not rule about -elo accounts. You need first type rule "Its not allowed ask friend play together with you under low elo account" or something like this. You cant punish people without rule.

Another funny part was "You need prove that you get 2400 elo in legit way" its again bullsh*t. In every normal country people dont need prove anything. Its prosecutor who need bring burden of proof/evidence. If you are defendant you dont need say anything. If somebody say my elo is fake he must first give evidence and if you want remove my elo you need also prove how much elo i got from fake accounts (i dont need prove anything).

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 17-May-2014, 10:25 PM | Message # 42
Robotic Ninja
Btw you still can solve this "problem" if you will listen my idea. Make elo ballanced:

win game: +1 ELO (and its not important who is your allies and who are your enemies)

lose game: -1 ELO (and its not important who is your allies and who are your enemies)

Random260Date: Sunday, 18-May-2014, 2:44 AM | Message # 43
Head Administrator
I always check the forum. But rarely post.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 18-May-2014, 3:20 AM | Message # 44
Robotic Ninja
Who is better player Random260 or Rogerlucas?

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 18-May-2014, 3:31 AM | Message # 45
Robotic Ninja
Random + Cou: Can you check IP and tell me who is using account "aaa_machine" now? This player was last time active December 2013 and  Battle net deleted his account for inactive. This player was admin on HPMM Bot. Yesterday somebody created his account and this player is now allowed use his admin powers. If you will check website Playchf.tk you will see this player have same flag like Gigasus aka Golden_D1ck and i am pretty sure its him but we need some evidence.

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » My decision on the bans.
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<