Thursday, 16-May-2024, 7:45 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

My decision on the bans. - Page 5 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » My decision on the bans.
My decision on the bans.
attackers2012Date: Wednesday, 21-May-2014, 9:55 PM | Message # 61
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Al_gi @   I don't care about u used ur admin power OR WTF. U started voke kick which is a shit over admins and give very bad reputation to admins. once I tked a player then random removed my admin 2 months after 2 month cou gave me admin back. So team
kill was admin abuse. -.-
other ppl need some 1 to start vote kick It is not hard to type !yes. but u  need to think Can u kick a player
only cause he is winning ??

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 21-May-2014, 10:14 PM | Message # 62
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote attackers2012 ()
Al_gi @   I don't care about u used ur admin power OR WTF. U started voke kick which is a shit over admins and give very bad reputation to admins. once I tked a player then random removed my admin 2 months after 2 month cou gave me admin back. So team
kill was admin abuse. -.-
other ppl need some 1 to start vote kick It is not hard to type !yes. but u  need to think Can u kick a player
only cause he is winning ??

There is something you do not understand, starting a votekick is not abuse (only if you do it multiple times),
And I don't give bad reputation because I start a votekick.

So if follow your logic, all the guys that typed !yes should be banned....

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 21-May-2014, 11:26 PM | Message # 63
Robotic Ninja
Quote attackers2012 ()
. once I tked a player then random removed my admin 2 months after 2 month cou gave me admin back.
There is a HUGE difference between starting a votekick and teamkilling an ally.

A votekick is something the MAJORITY (basically next to ALL) of CHF players have to AGREE on in a given TIME.
A teamkill is a bannable offense that RUINS game by default.

Quote attackers2012 ()
other ppl need some 1 to start vote kick It is not hard to type !yes. but u  need to think Can u kick a player only cause he is winning ??
Oh please, as long as even your ally doesnt say !yes too, you are safe. And also, so this happens, so what?

To compare teamkill with votekick...wow, this is super pathetic.

Quote AL_GI ()
There is something you do not understand, starting a votekick is not abuse
A votekick is a command accessible to ANY player. It is not an abuse in any way.
Quote AL_GI ()
And I don't give bad reputation because I start a votekick.
As far as I know, pubs don't have bad perspective of admins for a simple votekick process. No, they have bad perspectives of admins when they ABUSE their power or just be a douche and teamkill.

Quote AL_GI ()
So if follow your logic, all the guys that typed !yes should be banned....
Just ignore him. He doesn't make sense anyways.
A guy who compares killing teammates for fun compared to a guy who asked basically all the players in game (except 1) for a votekick process is... lol?
A votekick process requires even your OWN ALLIES to say !yes. Now now, I think that's hard. rofl

other than that, Al_Gi, u shuldnt be votekicking. Votekicking should only be really used if:
1. Enemy player is spamming
2. Ally/Enemy is trying to rig game on purpose (feeding while knowing, etc)
3. Enemy is maphacking
(but votekicking itself is not a bannabel or admin removal offense. Please, this is like comparing between making a voting election to take down a current president to like personally murdering your own best friend. LOL)

attackers2012Date: Wednesday, 21-May-2014, 11:37 PM | Message # 64
Grunt
1.  ppl wont waste a chance to win so there is not abuse to type !yes
2. about u told that multipal time is abuse So I tked only 1 time and it was not admin abuse so why random removed my admin????????
 I first time see a bot and a forum which has no rules :::::::D
random if u peep inside other bots there is so much strict rules
 and before banning a user they admin or owner tell him the rule-.-
@al_gi vote kick starter must have a reason . A vote kick without reason is a savere vote kick abuse and lead to ban in other bots  -.- clan hpmm bot don't have any rules lolol

Added (21-May-2014, 11:36 PM)
---------------------------------------------
http://random260.forumotion.com/t74-offical-hostbot-rules-and-ban-time     just checke the rules  if any body follow -.-

Added (21-May-2014, 11:37 PM)
---------------------------------------------
2hour - 3days ban about vote kick . Acccreate I don't need ur shit sanse

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 21-May-2014, 11:38 PM | Message # 65
Robotic Ninja
Quote attackers2012 ()
1.  ppl wont waste a chance to win so there is not abuse to type !yes 2. about u told that multipal time is abuse So I tked only 1 time and it was not admin abuse so why random removed my admin????????
 I first time see a bot and a forum which has no rules :::::::D
random if u peep inside other bots there is so much strict rules
 and before banning a user they admin or owner tell him the rule-.-
@al_gi vote kick starter must have a reason . A vote kick without reason is a savere vote kick abuse and lead to ban in other bots  -.- clan hpmm bot don't have any rules lolol
You seriously have a few screws lose.

To expect teamkilling to not be bannable offense or non-respectable offense from an admin...... you seriously do have a few screws lose

And about the bot, yes, this bot is messed up. I think we all have known that for now.

Anyways, a little reply to you:
Do we have to baby feed you every rule? Do you not have your own conscience?

And oh ya, votekick is a severe abuse? LOL? Oh gosh, that's literally the ONLY power a regular player has in this game. And you're taking that away too?
Anyways, why are admins exempt from votekicks? Votekick is there to also balance out (which it sadly doesn't) the regular players and the abusing admins. So let votekick work on admins.
Like seriously....admins are like gods in this game

attackers2012Date: Wednesday, 21-May-2014, 11:39 PM | Message # 66
Grunt
http://random260.forumotion.com/t74-offical-hostbot-rules-and-ban-time     just checke the rules  if any body follow -.-

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 21-May-2014, 11:40 PM | Message # 67
Robotic Ninja
Quote attackers2012 ()
http://random260.forumotion.com/t74-offical-hostbot-rules-and-ban-time
     You do realize those rules were made by a player who doesn't even understand or care for CHF at all right?

attackers2012Date: Wednesday, 21-May-2014, 11:41 PM | Message # 68
Grunt
I just compared team kill and vk Cause both are not admin abuse so put ur hands off from there if u did not read anything
Acccreate Check rule moron Vk abuse 1hour - 3days ban -.- . LOL there is a rule . now what u gonna say

Message edited by attackers2012 - Wednesday, 21-May-2014, 11:42 PM

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 21-May-2014, 11:42 PM | Message # 69
Robotic Ninja
Don't make so much excuses. 

And what I see from here is

teamkill is 10 hours ~~> 
while ABUSE of votekicks is 1 hour ~~>

OKAY
then BAN AL_GI for it. Report it.

One hour...OH MY, LIFE IS OVER. Al_GI, YOUR ONE HOUR OF CHF WHILE YOU ARE HAPPILY SLEEPING..... smile
ROFL

attackers2012Date: Wednesday, 21-May-2014, 11:45 PM | Message # 70
Grunt
I am not writeing here to ban him . I just tell him don't come in the matter of adam. he cant say any thing about he deserve adm or not.
cuz he don't deserve too.

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 21-May-2014, 11:49 PM | Message # 71
Robotic Ninja
Quote attackers2012 ()
cuz he don't deserve too.
You seriously got to be kidding me.

10000000000000 (Exaggeration) abuses against 1 minor one that is one hour long

Oh damn, this is hilarious.
Are you saying Adam's actions and history SUPPORTS adminship? wow

u know what, im gonna shut up for a week again.

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 22-May-2014, 0:04 AM | Message # 72
Zombie Pirate
You can't compare votekick and teamkilling lol

And anyway I am not playing much these days, so all this arguments for nothing xD

I'll be back soon

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 22-May-2014, 10:19 AM | Message # 73
Robotic Ninja
In my opinion votekick player is 100x worse than teamkilling. If you have ally who is trying team kill you.... you just type -NO TK and problem is solved. But what you can do if you are playing game and you are winning and your enemies just votekick you? What you can do? Answer me please. You dont lags and they votekick you only cuz you better than them. Votekick players is definitely worse than team killing.

Votekick command should be removed or just make it "you can votekick players only with ping 500 or higher" or something like this. Is that possible?

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 22-May-2014, 10:39 AM | Message # 74
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Votekick command should be removed or just make it "you can votekick players only with ping 500 or higher" or something like this. Is that possible?
That's just stupid. I would not want that in any way. High ping does not necessarily correlate with lag AND also, what if a player in game was trying to fu1k up the whole game itself? No voteicks = general public chf community is powerless.
Trust the general public. Seriously...give them at least SOME power. If you take away votekick, what do they have?

This bot isn't "ADMINS ARE GODS" seriously.. (although it has become something like that...)

Quote Adam_CZ ()
ou just type -NO TK and problem is solved.
Right...intentional feeding
using cannon to teamkil
using catapult to teamkill after surrounding catapults with units.... 

Uh huh...sure

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 22-May-2014, 10:47 AM | Message # 75
Robotic Ninja
You can kill demolisher even if your ally type -NO TK. Base kill with cannon tower? I remember i did try team kill tier 0 with canon and it took maybe 20 minutes. There is not way how to team kill your ally if they type -NO TK. Only if you use earthquake.....

You said remove votekick is bad idea? Then tell me your solution for votekick abuse. You will be winning game and your enemies just kick you because they dont wanna lose. What to do?

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » My decision on the bans.
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<