Thursday, 16-May-2024, 11:48 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

My decision on the bans. - Page 6 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » My decision on the bans.
My decision on the bans.
RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 22-May-2014, 10:54 AM | Message # 76
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote Adam_CZ ()
You can kill demolisher even if your ally type -NO TK. Base kill with cannon tower? I remember i did try team kill tier 0 with canon and it took maybe 20 minutes. There is not way how to team kill your ally if they type -NO TK. Only if you use earthquake.....
Are you cereal? Did you not just read what I wrote. Surround the demolisher with mass units THEN hit. Trust me, if the enemy can't get near the demolisher, it won't be killed anytime soon unless you have something like fire strike.
And this is REALLY possible if you put demolishers in edges with just a COUPLE units.

And cannons are fuqing gay. A good user will cannon in such a way that your peasant will 24/7 get damaged and disrupt your focus of your game. Also, fixing those attacks with repair..
ur losing 1 gold per second. When you are close to bankrupt, etc... GG. Trust me, those couple golds EASILY stack up and can decide win or loss many of times.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
You said remove votekick is bad idea? Then tell me your solution for votekick abuse.
A votekick abuse is so rare it's not even funny. It's even more rare than me choosing windwalk.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
You will be winning game and your enemies just kick you because they dont wanna lose. What to do?
In a full 12 player full house game at start, you need the vote of 11 players (host votekicker+10 other players) to successuly pass a votekick. in other words, UNLESS even ALL your teammates votekick you, you will almost never be votekicked.

Also, when's the last time pubs ever agreed on anything except ssd? lol

btw, i might be wrong about needing 11 players for a votekick pass. Ehh, but you get the point. It's NEXT to IMPOSSIBLE. 

Please tell me how OFTEN votekick abuses happen. Once every what? thousand games? two thousand? three thousand? lol

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 22-May-2014, 12:21 PM | Message # 77
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
In a full 12 player full house game at start, you need the vote of 11 players (host votekicker+10 other players) to successuly pass a votekick. in other words, UNLESS even ALL your teammates votekick you, you will almost never be votekicked.

I am talking for example about 3v1 games. I remember one game where i base killed team 2 and team 3 (i was team 1) and my both allies left. It was just me alone in team 1 vs team 4. I was going base kill them (i had darks and they only tier 2) but they votekicked me. I saw votekick abuse like this over thousand games.

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 22-May-2014, 4:01 PM | Message # 78
Zombie Pirate
You can't votekick in a 3v1 game lol

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Priest-Of-SinDate: Thursday, 22-May-2014, 8:46 PM | Message # 79
Hero
adam i have one simple solutions for you '' learn chf '' and then you can talk about this.
and so you lost admin...its not big deal...maybe you should learn to deal with it or leave this game if you cant play without admin.each way its a win for all (well maybe not for you but then again who cares about you?...i know i dont).

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 23-May-2014, 10:32 AM | Message # 80
Robotic Ninja
I am asking again: when you will give me back my admin? I donated 20$ and you cant remove it forever because there was not (and there is still not) any rule which say that you cant play with noob allies who have low elo account.

There is many admin who donated 0$ and they abuse and you are doing nothing. I send to Random many PM with admin abuse evidence and he ignore it. But he removed my admin because he is scared too much and my haters were crying too much?

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Friday, 23-May-2014, 11:15 AM | Message # 81
Hero
Never

Just leave Idiot

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 23-May-2014, 12:14 PM | Message # 82
Robotic Ninja
Shut up. And I am pretty you didnt donate anything and Cou gave you admin for free because you are poor trash. And why your admin was not removed? I remember you said "If BajsHoran will abuse please remove my admin forever".

I already send PM to Random with replay where Bajshoran admin abuse and team killing me and Random did nothing because he is scared noob.

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 23-May-2014, 12:21 PM | Message # 83
Robotic Ninja
pretty sure (damn spider give me "Tronblesome user" and i cant even edit my previous post surprised )

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 23-May-2014, 12:38 PM | Message # 84
Robotic Ninja
Quote Random260 ()
Wait.. I got a great idea. Seeing as I am the worst bot owner. I will try to improve myself by not doing anything about bans. That should boost me up. So your saying that hoster who are ahead of me are the hoster who do nothing about bans nothing about admin abuse and nothing in general? And to be better I got to do stuff they do? Alright then I will listen to that advice. smileBut anyways. Name one hostbot that does anything... That fot-bot doesn't...

Do you think you are some special bot owner? You are just noob check your stats: http://playchf.tk/?u=random260

these 15 wins are games where you swapped somebody in your team... People are kissing your (_I_) only because you are bot owner. I remember how people were kissing Ultrax95 ass because he was bot owner (EFB-Bot) and they wanted admin or just reserved. But now this bot is dead (and i feel sorry for this) and almost everybody forgot who Ultrax is.... really sad.

But Ultrax was very good player and he had knowledge about CHF but Random? He is really funny. You dont remember how Cyray was running TDT-Bot and Random was crying something like "Please turn off TDT-bot and i will give you admin on HPMM" because TDT-Bot was stealing players from HPMM. So bad i dont have much free time now and knowlege about bots. If i will know how to run bot i can create my own bot (connected in every  Garena room and Bnet...) and Random will cry again. How much dollars cost Bot per month? 50$ or 100$ USD no problem for me.

Random is stealer he ask for money and then steal admin + money even if there is not evidence and rules about this problem (elo accounts) really you have low IQ. And how many players get admin for free (without donate money)? i am pretty sure trash like FQQTY didnt donate anything.

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Friday, 23-May-2014, 12:43 PM | Message # 85
Hero
I was agreed to be banned during 1 month same for my admin. So there is no point to complain. I even told you to ban me yourself if you wanted.

Chf is your life adam^^

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 23-May-2014, 12:53 PM | Message # 86
Robotic Ninja
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Chf is your life adam^^

CHF is life for you more than for me. Lets make deal and we will see if that game more important for me or for you. If you will promise that you will leave CHF and you will leave this forum... then you have my word i will leave CHF and i will not join this forum anymore, do you agree?

Lets see who is bigger liar - me or you.

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Friday, 23-May-2014, 1:29 PM | Message # 87
Hero
I'm bigger liar

MonsterDate: Friday, 23-May-2014, 4:36 PM | Message # 88
Hero
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADAM JUST HIT HIM WITH A HOT ONE

ADAM #1

#prayforpalestine

AL_GIDate: Friday, 23-May-2014, 5:00 PM | Message # 89
Zombie Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Shut up. And I am pretty you didnt donate anything and Cou gave you admin for free because you are poor trash.

Give him 100% reproof for being vulgar

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CouDate: Friday, 23-May-2014, 5:58 PM | Message # 90
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
I donated for footy and mr dork so their admin has been paid for

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » My decision on the bans.
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<