Wednesday, 01-May-2024, 5:36 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

OMG BOT HPMM OFF IN EUROBATTLE - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » OMG BOT HPMM OFF IN EUROBATTLE (FIX)
OMG BOT HPMM OFF IN EUROBATTLE
Priest-Of-SinDate: Thursday, 05-Jun-2014, 8:43 PM | Message # 31
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
ftl vs ftl vs ftl vs priest ?
well YES.idc about your clan being afraid to play against you.and i dont want to hear you brag about winning me when you was stacked, thats why i did !sp.
and if your clan its such a pro clan like you claim...why they are afraid of you?could it be that you are afraid to lose against someone from you clan?

and im not a liar.i dont lie about this thinks, because im not here to claim that im a pro or god of chf like you do.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 06-Jun-2014, 10:13 AM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Roystom... your screen just prove that you have very old computer with Windows XP... Microsoft stopped support Windows XP maybe 2-3 months ago and people dont use that OS anymore... just you (really sad).

Stop play Warcraft and get a life + job please. Better late than never!

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Monday, 09-Jun-2014, 11:18 PM | Message # 33
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
well YES.idc about your clan being afraid to play against you.and i dont want to hear you brag about winning me when you was stacked, thats why i did !sp. and if your clan its such a pro clan like you claim...why they are afraid of you?could it be that you are afraid to lose against someone from you clan?

and im not a liar.i dont lie about this thinks, because im not here to claim that im a pro or god of chf like you do.
you never see FTL VS FTL .  game created 1 ftl + bots vs ftl + bots vs bot vs bot    stop liar pls noob

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Roystom... your screen just prove that you have very old computer with Windows XP... Microsoft stopped support Windows XP maybe 2-3 months ago and people dont use that OS anymore... just you (really sad). Stop play Warcraft and get a life + job please. Better late than never!
so far I do not understand is all pc-windows?? whit chf ??? PLS SUICIDE ADAM

Priest-Of-SinDate: Tuesday, 10-Jun-2014, 5:58 PM | Message # 34
Hero
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
you never see FTL VS FTL .  game created 1 ftl + bots vs ftl + bots vs bot vs bot    stop liar pls noob
no bi*ch...i never saw ftl vs ftl.
so i didnt know you play agains eachother.well nwm you all suck at chf (i mean you and your clan).and yea im noob...but thats only because i take any chalange,im not afraid to play with pubs in my team even if its against so called pro players or stacked teams even if i lose,i do ars and pool off with pleasure well because im noob and i can win in this modes too .but you my friend...you are so PRO that you leave if you are not stacked,win only when you are stacked and only against noobs,ars mode = big problem for you,pool off its not a mode for you,playing with pubs in your team?... better hang your self student of university....you will lose for sure and  you will lose you clan respect (not that anyone respects you).anyway gg and keep braging about chf...we all know you are a joke here.

P.S : '' i dont even know why i even bother to respond....we all know you will not understand what i was writing about and you will respond in the same manner like you did till now with your classical words ( stop liar pls noob,me god chf ajajaja roy...etc) .i have a better chance to learn spanish language before you will learn english...if you will ever learn english''.

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Tuesday, 10-Jun-2014, 9:34 PM | Message # 35
Pirate
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
no bi*ch...i never saw ftl vs ftl. so i didnt know you play agains eachother.well nwm you all suck at chf (i mean you and your clan).and yea im noob...but thats only because i take any chalange,im not afraid to play with pubs in my team even if its against so called pro players or stacked teams even if i lose,i do ars and pool off with pleasure well because im noob and i can win in this modes too .but you my friend...you are so PRO that you leave if you are not stacked,win only when you are stacked and only against noobs,ars mode = big problem for you,pool off its not a mode for you,playing with pubs in your team?... better hang your self student of university....you will lose for sure and  you will lose you clan respect (not that anyone respects you).anyway gg and keep braging about chf...we all know you are a joke here.

P.S : '' i dont even know why i even bother to respond....we all know you will not understand what i was writing about and you will respond in the same manner like you did till now with your classical words ( stop liar pls noob,me god chf ajajaja roy...etc) .i have a better chance to learn spanish language before you will learn english...if you will ever learn english''.
haha cry more b*tch f*g

Message edited by [-FTL-]RoyStoM - Tuesday, 10-Jun-2014, 9:47 PM

Priest-Of-SinDate: Wednesday, 11-Jun-2014, 7:43 AM | Message # 36
Hero
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
haha cry more b*tch f*g

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Sunday, 15-Jun-2014, 10:16 PM | Message # 37
Pirate
you are good for clown , hours crazy  number for contracts?

Priest-Of-SinDate: Monday, 16-Jun-2014, 12:21 PM | Message # 38
Hero
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
you are good for clown , hours crazy  number for contracts?
dont make me curse you in your own language  :)))

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 16-Jun-2014, 8:36 PM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
none of you don't are pro

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Priest-Of-SinDate: Tuesday, 17-Jun-2014, 12:25 PM | Message # 40
Hero
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
none of you don't are pro
neither are you dont are pro

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Thursday, 19-Jun-2014, 10:49 AM | Message # 41
Pirate
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
neither are you dont are pro
you are mediocre ok ???

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 19-Jun-2014, 2:37 PM | Message # 42
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
pubs... all of you

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » OMG BOT HPMM OFF IN EUROBATTLE (FIX)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501