• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Reputation System
Reputation System
Random260Date: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 5:25 AM | Message # 1
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
First of this is just a plan. This may be subjected to change.

I always thought we could use reputation to help us decide who would be a future admin. Reputation is given out too easy. We need a system which can make it so that reputation system actually  useful.

The only players that will be able to give reputation would be game mods, forum mods, lead admins and head admins. This makes the system very accurate and will make it so the system is useful.

First of all is it possible to set how much rep can be given?

This is a plan of my system:

1) if you post a ban request and it is successful you get a rep.
if you post an unsuccessful ban request you get neg rep.

2) If you post a ban request on map hacker and you are successful you get double reps or even more
If you post a ban request on maphacker but got rejected then you get neg reps

Another way to receive reputation is:

4) If you help us with a ban request such as actually putting your opinion and your opinion is 100 percent correct you get a rep. You get double points if you put an opinion on a map hacker thread.
If you give an opinion but it is wrong you lose some.

Please note: you only get the rep if you are the first person posting a opinion which turns out to be correct. This relates to 4)

You lose your rep if you are giving a wrong opinion or a wrong ban request. Doesn't matter if your not the first person to place an unsuccessful opinion. Just saying I agree with somebody incorrect will make you lose rep.

As you can see this system will really help us in choosing. If I get the thumbs up or I want to see more. Then I will write the draft of the whole system. This is just a plan. The rep system does not apply to people who have rank. Other rep might be given to people who report hostbot off etc I will write the full system down.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FirNesSDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 5:54 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
I kinda disagree. It would imply some very subjective opinions and it's not because people are mods and admins that they are obviously right. Plus it would disadvantage people not meeting abusers/hackers, so that giving admins would be based on luck.

Your idea to give admin thanks to the rep is good, but your way to change the rep is not. I believe you should keep this idea but you'd better find an other way to apply it.

Random260Date: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 6:50 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
I never said this was going to decide it. I said this would be another method to help us say whether a person deserves his admin. It decide admin is based on alot of things not just 1.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

b3pDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 7:30 AM | Message # 4
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Why not ...  smile

b3p

FirNesSDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 8:18 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote Random260 ()
I never said this was going to decide it. I said this would be another method to help us say whether a person deserves his admin. It decide admin is based on alot of things not just 1.
Yeah sure I mean basically your idea is very very good, its actually awesome, just found that your examples were not smile

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Reputation System
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501