Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 8:21 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Necessary bot and game improvements @bio-assault/bond - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Necessary bot and game improvements @bio-assault/bond (improvements)
Necessary bot and game improvements @bio-assault/bond
mehrquackDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 8:57 AM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Since we have a new movement of improving chf ( forum , gameplay ) i would like to see the following improvents (which would have a huge postiv impact ) in chf

admin swap : There should be a maxium of a specific swaping type per day for "game moderators"
This specific swaping type can be described as swaping people in your team or out of your team( including the admin/game moderator) . The extreme use of
"Swap stacking" is really anonying for people because :
1. The admin has a huge advantge compared to normal palyers because he can mass stacking every time he want while normal players have to wait for the
right game in order to play with their "friends"
2. It destroys the atmosphere of chf : People see admins swaping and they autmaticlly know that the admins team consists of best lobby players.
Knowing that you will loose fast and funless is bad for chf and for the reputation of game maderators ingeneral

Reserved and !a command : There should be a limit for uses of the !a command. Normal players cant stop the game in oder to let their friends in their team
Moreover sometimes its slowing the game for minutes.
Reserved should be limit for 1 time per lobby/ chf game . It sucks to wait for a game only to be kicked out of lobby

Leaving lobby/ joining lobby : We need a limit for this : People mass joining and leaving in order to stop the game from starting so that their friends might could become a part

of the lobby

Modes : Remove -ars/-ftd command . It sucks for real. Morover it used abusedly for elo/win gain
Set vote limit to 1 per mode

Remove codes for specail heros and modes in order to make the game more fair for everyone.

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

Message edited by mehrquack - Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 8:58 AM

CouDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 9:30 AM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
lol you banana cake. I removed alot of the admins that were swapping, and left the mature ones there that are there to monitor chf.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 9:42 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cou ()
left the mature ones there that are there to monitor chf.
Hard to take this part seriously

Love the jokes in this forum. Happy New Years guys <3

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 9:44 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote mehrquack ()
Remove codes for specail heros and modes in order to make the game more fair for everyone.

Special heroes are fair for everyone because everyone can upload win codes. Maybe you are just lazy upload your win code and you are angry because some other players are not lazy upload win code and they have better hero than you? I dont understand.

Anyway "special heroes" are not much better than other heroes. Some of them have "bonus" spells (for example Bond blink or Cou evasion) but these bonus spells are only level 1.... its not something "over powered" or "unballance"

There are some heroes who have blink but they are not "special" for example warden.

Quote mehrquack ()
Swap stacking" is really anonying

Agree 50%. I think there is big different between "swap stack" and "swap". I will try explain:

For example FTL Roystom swap FTL Yeferzon. Is that "swap stacking" or not? They are best friends and they have own "FTL" clan. They want play together. I dont have problem if Roystom use swap because he want play together with Yeferzon. Same for example Bajshoran-Sylele, APF  Walter-APF Cesar or Bond009-ItsOver etc. These people are real friends and of course they are allowed use swap and in my opinion that is not "swap abuse" or "swap stack".

Of course there are (were) admins who swap abuse. For example B3P - he was swapping many good players who are not his friends and he swapped them for stack because they are good players (for example b3P swapped Vetealamierda or Roystom etc...) - this is definitely swap abuse.

Quote mehrquack ()
Reserved should be limit for 1 time per lobby/ chf game . It sucks to wait for a game only to be kicked out of lobby

Agree 50%. There is many "reserved abusers" who are joining lobby many times and kicking ranom players.... 99,999% members of Clan HPMM joined this clan only for reserved (no offence but its true).

But for example i think that i deserve reserved because i donated.

Random260Date: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 9:50 AM | Message # 5
Head Administrator
We did a purge already. There are some new admins I need to check up on why they were added eg: JaneFox. The leaving lobby thing is an issue which I am aware of and will be doing something well trying. sigh.... When you join clan hpmm you don't get reserve. Unless i'm wrong here. Just to clarify that since recently I've been hit with this issue which clearly from my view is not there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NexsuSDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 9:52 AM | Message # 6
Grunt
@Cou u can give me admin?

xDD

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 9:57 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Cou/Random/Bio:

Can you give Reserved on Adam_CZ (US East)?

6 months ago i donated 15 or 20 dollars (i dont remember) for get admin. My admin was removed for admin abuse and elo abuse 2 months ago. I dont want get my admin back anymore but i think i still deserve reserved without being member of Clan HPMM.

Its very annoying be kicked some HPMM members in lobby who didnt donate anything. And i dont abuse reserved - everytime before i join i check PLAYCHF.NET and "current games".

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 10:05 AM | Message # 8
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Love the jokes in this forum. Happy New Years guys <3
same too you  tongue

hmm i only swap people(web-fans) who asked first and wanna be with me or some who i can test my troll builds(my builds require 1 or more players) or if its a new comer who is downloading and people start votekicking him i !votecancel, tell everyone its ban, swap the guy and tell him stay close its safe than i regret it cuz a)he is a noob b)does not know english and wont understand my french(ching chang chong) 3)HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO POOL (he is like how to give gold i found this game but idk how to play sad )

[img][/img]

mehrquackDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 10:18 AM | Message # 9
Grunt
Quote Adam_CZ67499
Special heroes are fair for everyone because everyone can upload win codes.This isnt true : There are many who dont even know about codes or how to save them + some players like have problems to safe them. A Game including highly unblanced heros isnt a good attribute. Moreover many people hack win codes in order to have an advantage . This is also a problem

Quote Adam_CZ ()
For example FTL Roystom swap FTL Yeferzon. Is that "swap stacking" or not? They are best friends and they have own "FTL" clan. They want play together. I dont have problem if Roystom use swap because he want play together with Yeferzon. Same for example Bajshoran-Sylele, APF Walter-APF Cesar or Bond009-ItsOver etc. These people are real friends and of course they are allowed use swap and in my opinion that is not "swap abuse" or "swap stack".

They dont need  privileges. They can wait like everyone else for a game in which they can play with their friends. Whats about the people who cant swap their friends into their team because they arent admin ?. Really roy can wait 1-3 minutes in oder to play with his friend

Quote Cou ()
lol you banana cake. I removed alot of the admins that were swapping, and left the mature ones there that are there to monitor chf.
Cou you arent the best example for no swaping / stacking : You were also a part of the elo[stacking/you might also hided in alts]  movement . And even before that you mass stacked . Stil remember the old chf days.
Real talk : The admins who got it for free arent the problem of admin abuse . It are the Donater Admins who know that they wont loose their admin for bad behaviour even if they constantly abuse it . Best example BP3  .The admin purge is bullshit because every donater Admin (high % of admin abusers) can get it back while the "got it for free" admins who mostly do a good  job (like me )loose it . As result the admin purge isnt an improvement because the admin abusers will abuse while a few good people loose their adminship

Quote Adam ()
Agree 50%. There is many "reserved abusers" who are joining lobby many times and kicking ranom players.
I have no problem with reserved . But this leaving and joining in order to get their mates in the lobby sucks. WE need a limit for this

Message edited by mehrquack - Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 10:30 AM

CouDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 10:34 AM | Message # 10
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
I played with my team and I soloed alone- so im guilty for earning my elo before elo lost its honour

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 10:59 AM | Message # 11
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Quote mehrquack ()
Remove -ars/-ftd command . It sucks for real. Morover it used abusedly for elo/win gain Set vote limit to 1 per mode
they are nice i mean ars makes the game more balanced not all skills are bad beside having two same auras +its the best way to learn new builds
and ftd is a good mode for beginners i mean its so easy if its with ssd i can solo win in ftd on very hard thanx to some web-fan called AccCreate  tongue (btw ty for teaching me smile  )
remove codes for specail heros and modes in order to make the game more fair for everyone.
all special hero have weakness i mean billz can be kill in 2-3 clicks + .isuk has very less hp. only hero is op is bond009

[img][/img]

AL_GIDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 11:13 AM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
No do not remove ars, it is the only mode I like lol, its cool, because you need to learn to play with the build that you have, and you need to know how to use your repicks biggrin
And if there is a stack team against you, ihe game become more fair

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13eastynlDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 11:47 AM | Message # 13
Grunt
I dont even understand why an admin can swap? !SP should be enough right? 
good suggestion, just remove !SWAP smile

mehrquackDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 12:01 PM | Message # 14
Grunt
Quote Cou ()
I played with my team and I soloed alone- so im guilty for earning my elo before elo lost its honour
mmm elo had never honour , especially when 3 really good players ( i am not calling you pro because you dont earn any money by playing chf , still you are one of the best ) playing vs average/bad players . This elo earn was and is unfair . Before "elo lost honour" this kind of elo had a huge postive impact on your elo... Really the day elo came in chf you  stacked even harder :d ( dont be mad , you are still one of the best chf player in history )

Quote AL_GI ()
No do not remove ars
It not about removing ars , it about removing a command forceing everyone to play it . This command is used for elo gain and less for blancing a stacked game
Even with ars you mostly arent able to win vs stack because 1 member of the stacked team  has aoes or a good skill combination like you + he gets mass pooled by his mates who are much better than your mates

Message edited by mehrquack - Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 12:03 PM

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 12:17 PM | Message # 15
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
lol i think if ur stacked ur team and make it ars ur chanses of winning wont go up.
and that thing about just have a certain amouth of swaps... it can be bad to like some admins dont wanna waist there swaps to help out someone else that wanna be with a buddy

but biggest lol was that u where one of the best players merq smile

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Necessary bot and game improvements @bio-assault/bond (improvements)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501