Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 5:18 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

This Random260 rule sucks! - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » This Random260 rule sucks!
This Random260 rule sucks!
mehrquackDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 2:43 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
"#any admin not warning before banning will be banned:1day or may lose admin power"

Let me tell you why this rule sucks ! So i am played vs an alt who already played 300 games on this account . Remeber it is his alt
He uses several times the vote command in order to get these modes -classic and ftd ( hard of caurse) . Which is abuse ( + somtimes the vote surprise you in way which lead you to vote yes even if you dont like to play this mode)  . So the mode is already weird. Then the alt instead of buying an hero choosed to build towers which gives him huge advantage in realtionship to the other teams. Without any aoes + hard ftd the game is for allmost every team[3][ which bought heros]  fucked . It is a fucking elo strategy. So i banned him
Then he tried to convince me that he wouldnt know that buying no hero in ftd is a ban reason. Moreover he told me that should i warn him before i decide to ban him . Okay think about this :
An alt account has 300 played games + his main account has lets say about 800 played games . So in 1100 games he never has been told about this rule , bullshit !
In addtion to that even if i would have warn him he wouldnt be able to remove his ftd towers or to neutralise the advantage he gained through ftd towers.

And if someone says " dude you could have told him before he had no towers that not buying a hero is ban reason" . Sorry i thought that he already bought an hero because i came little bit late into the game .

Edit : We need to be hard . This is the only way people will learn to inform themselves about the rules and not to abuse
The main argument for being hard is that it gives alts/abuser not an excuse

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

Message edited by mehrquack - Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 2:49 PM

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 2:57 PM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote mehrquack ()
"#any admin not warning before banning will be banned:1day or may lose admin power"
its not a rule yet
secondly ever heard of scouting i do that if its ftd mode and tell them to cancel the tower if i am late i give them an offer if the guy is nice and is sorry i will tell him to leave the game now and no ban but if the guy is abusive and goes crazy i tell him to leave and his ban will last for an hour or more but if the guy is 100% stupid and does not listen 2 or 3days ban!
btw do you wanna now the best way to win ftd vh?

Added (05-Jan-2015, 2:57 PM)
---------------------------------------------
mehrquack, btw i really hate people like you first there is no need to make a new thread second it was on requesting i mean are you color blind? + if you say yes i know some friends who are color blind and they can tell the difference between blue and red   
next time read the statement to 100%

[img][/img]

mehrquackDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 2:58 PM | Message # 3
Grunt
Quote Web-Ghost ()
btw do you wanna now the best way to win ftd vh?
tell me grand master..
i usually go flamestrike +billzard +ww+ thunder
then tech + second hero with auras and teleport

Edit : sorry about that , Random didnt use the blue colour :d

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

Message edited by mehrquack - Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 3:02 PM

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 05-Jan-2015, 6:44 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Best way to win FTD is (give me some credits guys)
1. Kill heros lol
It's the #1 most proven way to win FTD cause your level will be rigged fairly quick hahaha

I don't understand why people even buy towers in FTD. It's all about herosniping in ftd. :3

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 06-Jan-2015, 0:48 AM | Message # 5
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Best way to win FTD is (give me some credits guys) 1. Kill heros lol
It's the #1 most proven way to win FTD cause your level will be rigged fairly quick hahaha

I don't understand why people even buy towers in FTD. It's all about herosniping in ftd. :3
sshhhhh

[img][/img]

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » This Random260 rule sucks!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats