Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 3:40 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

READ!!!! - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » READ!!!!
READ!!!!
AllstarJonesDate: Thursday, 08-Jan-2015, 1:49 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
so recently, there's been A LOT OF DRAMA, going on with the new management and shit, with the admin purge and shit, with new management, but i think its honestly retarded, you guys dont let us speak our minds or put input any where, like without us this wouldnt even be possible good luck playing a game with no players, right or running a bot without money? the money i planned and already spent on this game gonna donate im starting to regret, like no admin, and shit i get it that not every one deserves it and shit but honestly, half of us that been here longer than any of you guys got no say in this community at all, like i got this game on my 9th birthday, im now 17 turning 18 feb 18, and i offically dont have admin or shit, ohh and to the ''ELO'' you guys complain about stacking and admin abuse? ITS BECAUSE THE ELO RATING SYSTEM IS SHIT, and i put a simple suggestion to remove that, TOURNY STATS, youll be vs the best see how u compare yeah u can stomp pubs, congrats you noobs, lets stack to feel good about our selves until we vs players like silo, ic3dt3a, slybelle_fr and them u guys get gged ez, and just saying to you head ''administrators'' hide behind ur computer screens and reproof this shit cause you guys abuse your powers all day not u bond, and might be forgetting one, but honestly im prolly gonna get banned for this cause u hate the truth, were trying to make this a better place and u guys are turning it to shit, ohh yeah btw, gonna take a shot at random, i have to pm to take a shot at u? what makes u so special cuz u can download a bot and become a head admin on a game that u guys practically killed?, and took the joy out of with all the drama, take it down this thread see how much hate u get, and watch the packets flow, #lizardsquad booter 100 gbp per attack,stop acting like pussies and get your shit together like forreal i thought about quiting a game i love, ur reproofing players that speak there mind, and destroy u guys in chf, beging a head admin here doesnt make u king of the world nor does it make u any better at the game, SCREEN SHOOTED TAKE IT DOWN @RANDOM260 (the other admin was cou)

Often imitated Never Duplicated

13eastynlDate: Thursday, 08-Jan-2015, 2:09 PM | Message # 2
Grunt
You are right

CouDate: Thursday, 08-Jan-2015, 3:16 PM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Please look up the meaning "Donation" and what admin was. It was not brought or sold, but just a perk. I felt admins weren't doing a good job in their roles. There was no power trip. Give me your email and I'll refund your donation.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

AllstarJonesDate: Thursday, 08-Jan-2015, 3:36 PM | Message # 4
Grunt
its not that i want the money back, just the community should take feed from the players who play and wanna get more involved im gonna keep donating even if i dont play, i enjoyed the community for along time i just wanna see it get better

Often imitated Never Duplicated

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 08-Jan-2015, 4:24 PM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
So bio I don't deserve admin ;'( ?

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » READ!!!!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats