Thursday, 18-Apr-2024, 11:09 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

ATTENTION ALL HEAD ADMIN: How To Add Admins - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » ATTENTION ALL HEAD ADMIN: How To Add Admins
ATTENTION ALL HEAD ADMIN: How To Add Admins
Random260Date: Saturday, 10-Jan-2015, 6:41 AM | Message # 1
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
We are back in business. Bio-Assault has come to terms. This is how all admins must be added!

!addadmin [Username][Reason]Now these are the reason I want you guys to use.

Reasons:

1) Donator
2) Special (This is for special exceptions.)
3) Voted (This is through the admin application.)
4) [Orignal Username] Second Account (This is for your other accounts and can be classified as special but please use [Orignal username ] Second account)

For example: Random260's Second Account

Those are the key words. Please follow them!

*please note the panel has not been updated to ask for the reason so please use the command.

Also Cou, Bio-Assault, Bond009 if you had added any admins in the past please remove them and read them through this system and specify the reason. Thank you. Any admins that has not been given a reason will be under review and may be removed.

Note: There seems to be a bug. If you delete the admin from panel it doesn't get gel delted. You need to actually whisper hostbot and type: !deladmin

Sorry about that but do it that way.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lotrrotkDate: Saturday, 10-Jan-2015, 7:01 AM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote Random260 ()
Voted (This is through the admin application.)
You mean game moderator?

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Saturday, 10-Jan-2015, 7:01 AM

CouDate: Saturday, 10-Jan-2015, 9:22 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Alright, I'll follow the protocol. Also after the purge, I never added any admins at all, not even myself and mates. I only left the bot owners, Bonds family and shamans. I really do want trust worthy admins to be on the team only. I'm worried for the donator part as it's an easy ticket for people to buy admin for their own gain. Too_selfish is a leading example as he's already banned without following the protocols and the only time he communicates with us is if he loses admin.

Also a big note to everyone: Head admins, game mods and staff are not higher ranks, or in charge of the people. We are servants to the people and are here to server the community. ^^

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

mehrquackDate: Saturday, 10-Jan-2015, 9:44 AM | Message # 4
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
can you give me admin for specail :d

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 10-Jan-2015, 1:39 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
donator here.

anyways, i DISAGREE with having alternate accounts with admin rights in game. unless you remove the !swap command, this would just lead to super alt stacking, EVERY game.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

i-connectDate: Saturday, 10-Jan-2015, 2:42 PM | Message # 6
Lead Administrator
Group: Users

Admins shouldn't be able to use swap. The only reason admin should be used is when people are breaking the rules. I wish bio can enforce these rules more stricter. And I like cou quote that head admin shouldn't have extra power in rights; just access to do stuff.

Message edited by i-connect - Saturday, 10-Jan-2015, 4:08 PM

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 10-Jan-2015, 3:56 PM | Message # 7
Head Administrator
Quote i-connect ()
dmins shouldn't be able to use swap.
+1

[img][/img]

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 10-Jan-2015, 5:12 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote i-connect ()
Admins shouldn't be able to use swap

don't forget !hold or !autostart

only commands they should have are !ban, !mute, and !synclimit. these can then be reviewed with scrutiny by rosa and adam

also, unban adam and provide he and rosa with admin

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 10-Jan-2015, 7:40 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
k thanks for advice.

OttoJDate: Saturday, 10-Jan-2015, 11:53 PM | Message # 10
Grunt
I don't think swap is a bad thing.  It lets people play together.  I have swapped others who want to be on the same team and keep joining and rejoining trying.  I try to check first with both people being swapped.  The issue is the use of swap to stack the admins team.  The problem again is a maturity thing, making the game better or just boosting our own elo.

OttoJ, The Old Man
I play for fun, fast wins bore me and make me feel mean.

Fiery__WADate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 0:15 AM | Message # 11
Archer
Quote OttoJ ()
I don't think swap is a bad thing. It lets people play together. I have swapped others who want to be on the same team and keep joining and rejoining trying. I try to check first with both people being swapped. The issue is the use of swap to stack the admins team. The problem again is a maturity thing, making the game better or just boosting our own elo.
Maturity you hit the nail on the head there Dad, prior to the purge, I would quite often join a game, see a stacked team (that just gives me the irrates) guaranteed there would be an admin on that stacked team, and they would lock the game, that's just not fair play at all.

AllstarJonesDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 1:54 AM | Message # 12
Grunt
im really starting to see the likings of !SP, i dont mind the swap command, but on alts, should be a no no, cuz thats just leading to 100-0 stacked accts, plus when its stacked teams i get more fun out of using dem rat spams, and reactions then the game biggrin

Often imitated Never Duplicated

lotrrotkDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 10:36 AM | Message # 13
Zombie Pirate
Quote ic3dt3a ()
also, unban adam and provide he and rosa with admin
Hear! hear!

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

i-connectDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 1:04 PM | Message # 14
Lead Administrator
As a lead admin, may i have the opportunity to del admins? I wont add admin, but as a lead admin i think i should have access to remove admin in order to maintain balance within the game moderator department. I will also notify on forums if i remove an admin and also state reason/proof on why i have done it. For adding admin, ill notify head admin on my recommendation and head admin have final cerdict. This is an idea thag i think will be conducive to the ataff and the forums.

Bio-AssAUltDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 2:27 PM | Message # 15
Head Administrator
Quote i-connect ()
As a lead admin, may i have the opportunity to del admins? I wont add admin, but as a lead admin i think i should have access to remove admin in order to maintain balance within the game moderator department. I will also notify on forums if i remove an admin and also state reason/proof on why i have done it. For adding admin, ill notify head admin on my recommendation and head admin have final cerdict. This is an idea thag i think will be conducive to the ataff and the forums.

No need to give you root. Simply make a post on why someone should have access removed and PM me the link. If necessary, I'll remove it.

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » ATTENTION ALL HEAD ADMIN: How To Add Admins
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501