• »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » A solution to the issues
A solution to the issues
Random260Date: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 9:28 AM | Message # 1
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
I got a wonderful Idea. Instead of asking the whole community we should ask 1 or 2 representative from the community. This is the solution to all the our problems. Instead of getting 50 thousand response we get 1 response or 2. The question we will be asking will vary.
This was a joke at first but it will work. This is what they do in real life eg: Your suburb has representatives etc. I think the only person who should be the representative for you guys is:

However, if this goes through we will assign 2 people. Also this thread is also an example of where we can use this idea. This is directed to people who have ranks. But dont worry you guys will get to know what we are discussing but your representative will be your mouths.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 10:47 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
I find it really hysterical that Random260 has 100% clue of what is going on.
Love it more that all the other head admins are just watching this happen and are still being ignorant about it.

Seriously, how corrupt can a stupid forum get over childish "fun"?
Hey Random, I don't want to be rude but do you have friends in real life? Because the way you act on forums, I can tell right away you need to be in a mental asylum.

Added (16-Jan-2015, 10:34 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote Random260 ()
This was a joke at first but it will work. This is what they do in real life
Yes they do work, in a full community in which it is democracy. In a system in which even the head admin can lose his power within a night if the majority decides the head admin is not useful anymore.
In fact, in a system in which head admin can only be head admin for 2 weeks with only "2 consecutive election wins possible", this is completely possible in CHF.
However, the current head admin system is not "democracy" and thus applying this logic is only a fallacy from start.

And yes, there is another type of government that does that. It is called communism (not the ideal form but the applied reality form), which is basically tyranny.
For some reason, from our history, all those tyrants end up assassinated by their own members after some time. Fortunately in CHF, members of the forum cannot assassinate you. However, if this really leads on, this forum is going to be REALLY quiet after some time. And please, a quiet forum is a dead forum.

---------------------------------------------
Quote Random260 ()
Also this thread is also an example of where we can use this idea.
 Sorry but this thread is placed in the WRONG sub-folder.

This is not "Hosting Bot" issues. This is "forum" issues.
This basically deserves if we follow by Random, a 1 week ban and reproof. Rather ironic right.

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 10:48 AM

Web-GhostDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 10:54 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Random260, please go back to your cave and take bio with you please!!!

[img][/img]

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 11:18 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote Random260 ()
I got a wonderful Idea. Instead of asking the whole community we should ask 1 or 2 representative from the community. This is the solution to all the our problems. Instead of getting 50 thousand response we get 1 response or 2. The question we will be asking will vary.

100% agree.

AL_GIDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 4:42 PM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
Nah we don't need this. Because this mean no one will talk but only the 2 people that represent the community, the forum will just die if we do that. And personally I prefer that every have the right to say what he has to say and not to pass from someone else.

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CouDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 10:27 PM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Guys give it a thought, even our system is based off like that. It's something called "prefect", "elective", "class president" and if we can sum it down to 2 reps, it will be un-biased discussion as to what the representatives discussed with the community will then be forwarded in a fashionable organised discussion with Random and Bio. Ofc the community can chime in their thoughts to influence on what the elected will represent but nevertheless, at least it won't be all over the place.

My vote would go to Footy and Web-ghost as those guys know the mechanics of the game, know how the people work as well as have the voice for it.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

AL_GIDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 10:34 PM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
F00ty is not really active but web ghost for sure. But I am still against this idea , because like spider said:
This isn't and has never been and never will be a democracy

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message edited by AL_GI - Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 10:34 PM

CouDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 10:54 PM | Message # 8
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Also if this does go ahead and work out well, maybe give a forum ranking "Prefect".

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Random260Date: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 11:03 PM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
This is not a democracy it what we like to call Random260's government. It's a mixture of everything.

AL_GIDate: Friday, 16-Jan-2015, 11:15 PM | Message # 10
Zombie Pirate
Quote Random260 ()
This is not a democracy it what we like to call Random260's government. It's a mixture of everything.
We noticed that lol

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 17-Jan-2015, 1:19 AM | Message # 11
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Quote Random260 ()
Random260's government
heil hitler

[img][/img]

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 17-Jan-2015, 1:20 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
The thing is
how are we going to communicate our thoughts to "prefects" without being able to post our thoughts somewhere?
This is the key problem. Please don't tell me we have to PM or stalk their battlenet each time to talk of an "issue." In fact, if that happens, these 'prefects' will be getting over 30 spam PM a day with majority of the battlenet time forced to chat on channel 3-5 hours a day.
Seriously, this is not going to work and will only encourage a "dead forum" since only 2 players can practically post (and maybe one or two head admins).

Sometimes.... I wonder if anyone is actually thinking properly in this forum. But then again, that includes myself too so ehhh

And no, I do not want such forum community to happen. In fact, no offense but if there are two elects, I will probably be one of the most potential candidate ...
and to be earnest, even if I were the candidate, I am sure this will not work.
In fact, it will only encourage the forum to die off quicker. The forum here is not an "officer forum" in which only three to four players can post, no, it is a GAME forum in which everyone's thought has identical weight and should be posted separately.
Why? Because everyone's thought process is unique and thus his or her idea is distinct from all others.

To Head Admin who posted this thread:
Don't make your laziness to read posts kill this forum further.
To other Head Admins:
Is this forum "Random260" 's, or "Bond009"s?
A "Random260 government"? Are you kidding me? Random only has head admin here due to his clanhpmm 'bot' which was essentially Bond's until Random convinced Bond for "charity work." I'm sure one of you posted that forum and bot is SEPARATE and thus even mentioning forum on bot is essentially a taboo. Then why does bot owners have all the powers in forum? It's a highly ironic relationship I see here. A parasitic one too.
~From RosarioVampireZ

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Saturday, 17-Jan-2015, 1:39 AM

Random260Date: Saturday, 17-Jan-2015, 2:28 AM | Message # 13
Head Administrator
Oh rosa. You take everything so seriously. I just wanted to stir up the pot and I did stir it nicely.

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 17-Jan-2015, 2:56 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
I think this idea posted by Random is very good.

For example we will post "Should we ban players who are using hacked win codes?".

We really dont need 50 thousand response (as Random said) from people who are using hacked codes. I dont care their opinion and I would like hear opinion only from Bond who created this map and his opinion is the most important.

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 17-Jan-2015, 3:23 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I think this idea posted by Random is very good.
 Why are you even posting?
You do realize what this change means is that from the start, you cannot even post your own ideas.
Since your ideas cannot be posted, your idea cannot be addressed.

Thus, basically, if this was to happen...
your post would have never existed in the first place.

Adam, think more than the "500 win code" scenario.
It means that you can never post ever again in CHF forum. Ever. Done!

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » A solution to the issues
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map