Awards: 0
Rosa as forum moderator surprised

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

i-connectDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 1:51 PM | Message # 17
Lead Administrator
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Bio i lile the decision on forum mod as the game mod application and responses does not impress me and looks like rosario doesnt even want it.
Bio I do believe AccCreate needs to make another application as this is looking as if he/she applied for game mod. A forum mod application should be done in order to demonstrate how much AccCrreate is worthy enough to be forum mod. This is just as my idea, but since your head mod i'll let you decide, but if it was me I would deny this and let AccCreate just make a new application just incase and he/she can be just easily approved into staff. This application doesn't impress me as much and I believe a poor application shouldn't be accept. I do believe AccCreate will be a great forum mod, but I believe we shouldn't accept a person application if he or she didn't make a good application, but just a good reputation or what you just see. I don't want it to be too easy to be accepted into staff.
Note: AccCreate make sure you behave differently as a forum mod and i believe you can be a great one. Just make sure you dont mess up or be lousy.

-icon

Message edited by i-connect - Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 2:06 PM

Forum » Administration » Staff Applications » AccCreate
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking