Thursday, 25-Apr-2024, 4:12 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

pythonskynet aka mr.dark - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Administration » Staff Complaint Submission » pythonskynet aka mr.dark (Admin Abuse)
pythonskynet aka mr.dark
AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 7:31 AM | Message # 16
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Or just give the ir money back, they were expecting to keep their admin (I undersrand for those who abused) but give the other ones their admin

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pythonskynetDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 8:17 AM | Message # 17
Noob
Group: Users
Here is the screenshot of that game: http://playchf.net/game/208724/

Please check who all are left the game...? And please check what STCK I have done in that game... I played with Oh_Yes_Abhi and one noob (I don't know who he is... and I din't stacked him to my team as well)

In return, my another friend (challengetwin) was in T1, and unfortunately he lost connection before the game starts...

And guys, I didn't asked any refund of money. I have enough money to give those kids their money back.. But, we don't need controversies for these silly matters. Since I started playing this game, I have introduced many of my friends and kids (cyber cafe customers) to this game and they are actively playing this game.. I don't know why some of you guys have problem with Indian players.. We never done anything wrong to these players. Instead, I asked Mr, Bond009 to provide interview in an International Technology and Gaming News website where I work as Team Coordinator.. I guess, there are too many admins, too many head admins who ban users for no reasons... too many moderators who act like Hitler. If you guys want to get more users, then you should find a right way to manage and maintain the userbase.

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 8:31 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
The fact that we are robbing money from students alone makes me ashamed of this donation bot.
We deeply apologize for everything.

And for your matters, none of this change had been accepted by Bond. In fact, Bond never wanted this new change and is now forced like everyone else to make peace with the current situation.

And we never had problems with Indian players.
We once again apologize
but this time for racism.
In fact, I love indians. My current roommate is Indian and oh yes, forgot...

If you guys can, please sign up on forums wink
All of you are always welcome to the community.

hassanrizvi10Date: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 8:36 AM | Message # 19
Grunt
This person is right he have introduced many people to play chf and I'm one of them, and he don't stack. If u don't believe see his stats he only play with his friend to teach them new skills

KinG_xD

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 8:51 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
If possible, please join our forums (:
It would be nice to get to know you all.

And thank you for bringing in such fascinating players to the bot. (that applies to everyone :P)
Let's play together when we see each other.
Username: AccCreate
^^

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 8:53 AM

tooo_selfishDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 10:53 AM | Message # 21
Rifleman
Pythonskynet is my friend,so i gave him owner,so whats wrong in that huh ?btwn why u add !owner option in game mode,i know that some guys hates INDIANS,so peeps always against us.
coming to point FIERY_WA if u won that u never posted this and u never ever stacked or locked game till now huh ?

hatters .i love you all

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 11:02 AM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
I still dont understand why swapping friends is abuse? I checked this screenshot and I can see both players are from India and they are probably friends. Where is problem?

I am sure for example Bond also use swap if he wanna  play together with ItsOver and its not definitely abuse. Many people are friends and they want play together.

The only one abuser here is Fiery_WA because she always ruin games with !sp command. Maybe she is mad becaus she dont have any team mate and she is playing with random allies?

And for you Fiery: go change your grandchild´s nappy... you are too old lady for W3.

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 11:47 AM | Message # 23
Hero
The admin purge has been made to reduce the amount of abuses.
However donators should be rewarded. Just being reserved is fast useless.

I don't have any problems by swapping friends if you aren't abusing of it. Those players who wanna play with their friends gonna keep join / leave each game until they gonna be on same team. But at end, with admin or without they will still play together. The only difference is that with admin they don't need to waste tons of time and to keep / leave each game.

They should ask before swapping, if the player isn't answering, you are allowed to do it (my opinion).
The admin should also use their power to do request from other players.

The command "owner" should be removed. Giving temp admin to other people is kinda abused, it leads that at end you don't control anything.

I'm bored to see each time people saying : "Why I can't do that, it's not in rules, or why the command exist". Same for players putting towers in middle during TD mode.
Some rules just come from the common sense. By not respecting them you are wasting the time of owners and they have to lock and control everything.
By the way holding a game during 5 min to wait his mate is kinda abused.

I think donators should have like 1 - 2 chances because everyone does mistakes. But after that if they are still abusing, their admin should be removed definitely, and without refund. They would have been warned. It's their fault and do you think Cou is uncle ben's ?!

I don't know maybe it's possible to make three kinds of admin with differents commands :
1- Swap, synclimit, reserved, ping (for donators who are just playing for the fun). They don't really need such commands like ban or unban
2- Swap, synclimit, reserved, ping, ban, unban for the moderators on forum
3- Roots -> everything. I mean someone like Cou, you can fully trust him

Maybe it's not needed to keep the autostart command. You could simply remove it. Also few other commands could be removed to common admins like "!pub", "priv", "unhost", "start", "start force" etc. Only keep the minimal..

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 11:50 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 11:56 AM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
Quote tooo_selfish ()
know that some guys hates INDIANS,so peeps always against us.
The thing is too_selfish, this issue has absolutely nothing to do with race.
In fact, I kind of detest the fact that you excuse yourself out through "racism".
Please avoid doing so. It is a very sensitive topic and for your information, owner is a command that was ban-worthy from start.
As of why the command exists, no one knows. That is Random's issue.

So please,... don't bring up "indian" idea again. You are only making your people look worse.

Anyways,
Quote tooo_selfish ()
coming to point FIERY_WA if u won that u never posted this and u never ever stacked or locked game till now huh ?
I won't disagree with that but then again, no one has ever reported this abuse on thread so not many know of it.
So, if you can find evidence, smile

Anyways, it seems to me that even with the limited admins/roots now, there is still a bit of abuse. To me, that is a bit saddening but whatever ^^

hassanrizvi10Date: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 12:02 PM | Message # 25
Grunt
Adam is right there is no such thing like abuse if we play with our friends this fiery wa always lock the game and if one force is full of friends she makes !Sp to ruin it

KinG_xD

tooo_selfishDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 12:55 PM | Message # 26
Rifleman
ofc adam is right there,btw some peeps are targeting only INDIAN players,i dono why this happening,all tho admin abused but all consider my name and INDIAN'S name like tooo_selfish and kingblademaster abused such types of things are going on.And FIERY_wa you say that he locked game,say the truth that u never ever locked game or make !sp,btw i notified that when you play with stack u never do !sp but when play vs other pro's u make !sp is that not a abuse huh ? all targeting on us pfff...

hatters .i love you all

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 1:58 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
Quote hassanrizvi10 ()
Adam is right there is no such thing like abuse if we play with our friends this fiery wa always lock the game and if one force is full of friends she makes !Sp to ruin it

yes i remember one game where i was going play with someone (we both talked before this game on chat and we both agreed play together) and Fiery used !sp and ruined our team... after this some player left game and i again moved to my friend team but then Fiery agian !sp and again !sp... we left and we go play next game because Fiery did not give us permission play together...

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 4:09 PM | Message # 28
Zombie Pirate
donation should  only give you the right to be reserved

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 9:35 PM | Message # 29
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
most ppl that donated can get their admin back that were good with no major mistakes or abuse
but this time they will need to be a bit more involved with the forum as well so stay posted on the rules better this time.

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 10:19 PM | Message # 30
Zombie Pirate
I idea is much better biggrin
Quote AL_GI ()
donation should  only give you the right to be reserved

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum » Administration » Staff Complaint Submission » pythonskynet aka mr.dark (Admin Abuse)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<