Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 2:45 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

pythonskynet aka mr.dark - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Administration » Staff Complaint Submission » pythonskynet aka mr.dark (Admin Abuse)
pythonskynet aka mr.dark
CouDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 10:34 PM | Message # 31
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote tooo_selfish ()
Pythonskynet is my friend,so i gave him owner,so whats wrong in that huh ?btwn why u add !owner option in game mode,i know that some guys hates INDIANS,so peeps always against us.

No we don't hate Indians, we just hate how you guys got into the hall of fame using a low cheap tactic. Don't play the racist card on us please, infact, after the PURGE, you were the only one to keep your admin and even then you flobbed it up.

Also as for donations, if anyone wants a refund, simply mail me and I will be happy to refund it. I won't lie, it won't leave a smile on my face only because of the fact that you had the advantage of admin above anyone for a good period of time, and still get your money back. Also it has to come out of my pocket to replace it.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 11:10 PM | Message # 32
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote Cou ()
No we don't hate Indians, we just hate how you guys got into the hall of fame using a low cheap tactic. Don't play the racist card on us please, infact, after the PURGE, you were the only one to keep your admin and even then you flobbed it up. Also as for donations, if anyone wants a refund, simply mail me and I will be happy to refund it. I won't lie, it won't leave a smile on my face only because of the fact that you had the advantage of admin above anyone for a good period of time, and still get your money back. Also it has to come out of my pocket to replace it.
BIO please just see how Cou is, you need take his example please (banana cske) biggrin

Added (14-Jan-2015, 11:10 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Damn Cou you are just the best guy smile
See how Cou is cool, I mean not only because he will refund, but the way he speak is just so amazing
You are the best banana cake !!!!

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CouDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 11:48 PM | Message # 33
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Quote AL_GI ()
Damn Cou you are just the best guy See how Cou is cool, I mean not only because he will refund, but the way he speak is just so amazing
You are the best banana cake !!!!

How I feel right now from my male supporters:

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Bio-AssAUltDate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 0:19 AM | Message # 34
Head Administrator
lmfao

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 0:37 AM | Message # 35
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Quote Cou ()
male supporters:
i am a bot/ghost so how do you feel about my support

[img][/img]

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 7:44 AM | Message # 36
Zombie Pirate
smile

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fiery__WADate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 8:29 AM | Message # 37
Archer
Group: Users
Quote tooo_selfish ()
Pythonskynet is my friend,so i gave him owner,so whats wrong in that huh ?btwn why u add !owner option in game mode,i know that some guys hates INDIANS,so peeps always against us.
coming to point FIERY_WA if u won that u never posted this and u never ever stacked or locked game till now huh ?

I am not racist so please keep comments like that to yourself. And how many times do I need to repeat myself I don't care if I win or lose. And no I have never stacked a game in my favour, I would rather have noobs such as myself mixed with good players, so ALL can enjoy a good game.

As for locking a game yes I have to stop other admins abuse the power and stack. Prior to the purge.

I have made my point abuse of power, it is now in the hands of powers that be happy

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 9:35 AM | Message # 38
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
lols @ racism....
I have nothing agaisnt pyton or this abu guy... cause they play for fun...
However challengetwin, too-selfish and kingblademaster. the 3 of u have combined ran from aprox 67 948 games that u where scared to play cause u would most likely loose that game. So when u act like that for so long for ther sole reason to get a fake score it makes me and probably some other people have very little respect for u smile

I playd a lot of games. And i have never ever seen one of u guys play 1 vs 1 vs someone deasent a single time. So when the only reason u guys want admin is to be able to gain as much fake elo as possible. I dont really see the point of u having it.

And please dont reply mind my own buisness, or hate indians or jeallous of ur elo... Just make me laugh.

Whats even the point of having this fake elo? u show it to ur mom so she think ur cool? or wahts up with that:)

isnt it little bit sad that u have this fake ranking smile i have like 950 elo cause i mostly just  leave when uim cause its to boring and waist of time imo... But i bet any of u 3 if we play 1 vs 1 on normal mode with similar pubs... i will win 97 of 100 games wink

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 10:40 AM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja

So, since this is not the case, shh. (:

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 11:19 AM | Message # 40
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
BajsHoran, wannnna 1v1?

[img][/img]

hassanrizvi10Date: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 11:48 AM | Message # 41
Grunt
Talking to you is useless and wastage of time #bajshoran

KinG_xD

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 11:51 AM | Message # 42
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
why is that?

Cause i say exactly how u are? and u cant say anything in ur defense cause its spot on...
Its a fun game. Do u even have fun playing it? oh i forget u dont play that much just spend hours and hours try to make a elo ev+ situation.

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

hassanrizvi10Date: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 12:23 PM | Message # 43
Grunt
Lol hehe don't act like astrology fool

KinG_xD

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 4:25 PM | Message # 44
Zombie Pirate
Quote BajsHoran ()
Its a fun game. Do u even have fun playing it? oh i forget u dont play that much just spend hours and hours try to make a elo ev+ situation.
I have fun biggrin

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tooo_selfishDate: Thursday, 15-Jan-2015, 10:28 PM | Message # 45
Rifleman
Quote Fiery__WA ()
I don't care if I win or lose. And no I have never stacked a game in my favour, I would rather have noobs such as myself mixed with good players, so ALL can enjoy a good
 Joke of the year.Being a old lady why you still lie  dry

hatters .i love you all

Forum » Administration » Staff Complaint Submission » pythonskynet aka mr.dark (Admin Abuse)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<