WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

SHAME ON HPMM - Page 2 - Forum

Forum » Administration » Processed Complaints » SHAME ON HPMM
SHAME ON HPMM
Bond009Date: Monday, 25-Jul-2011, 2:51 AM | Message # 16
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
guys my internet has been fucked the past 2 days and this is what i come back too? do i literally have to babysit the fucking clan? for fuck sakes..

first off.. its not a clan bot, 2nd its not ghost one its ghost ++ which is waaaay more limited with what commands it has and how they can be regulated.

for instance. no one can !kick anyone on clanhpmm bot. weed bot cant limit commands sadly to its admins.

another thing, have you guys ever thought that it MIGHT NOT be stooge.? i IP banned the spoofing fags on my bot.. but weed-bot might not have.. those guys might have been those spoofing assholes becuz the stooge i know would never ever !kick someone for a damn code.. he plays so many games and gets codes he wouldnt cheat for such a thing, im sure of it.

You guys need to calm down.. Sound i like you man and i respect you. but for the other ppl that leave because someone else leaves.. fucking lol.. get on the train with the others if you want.. if you are going to be like that then you're not needed anyway.

its quite easy to see why the clan/chf community isnt what it use to be.. do you think any of the old guys would have acted this way? ffs..

you think for a second that isis or haseo or HM or high0nlife, ToNedef, 1st_drifeking, plamer or DeathGuard or Hato would ever act the way you guys do?
Answer: Fuck No.
And there you have it. the reason Clan HPMM isnt what it use to be is YOU and thats not on me thats on you..

I'm so over the fucking bullshit drama lately i could fucking quit..
Start dealing with your shit like adults and things around here might start to magically improve.. but we'll see

FirNesSDate: Monday, 25-Jul-2011, 3:09 AM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Quote (LadyInYellow)
Get sound back and Stooge Out

Stooge kicked Sound but Sound was not nice with him...
If someone has to be kicked, it's shk.

But now Sound does no more care about it, he's trying to forget it. I don't think he wants to come back in Hpmm.

Added (2011-07-25, 4:09 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Bond : Stooge did not kick sound to get the code... To get the code it was Shk0905.

Bond009Date: Monday, 25-Jul-2011, 3:11 AM | Message # 18
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
why does Shk have admin on weed-bot anyway?

FirNesSDate: Monday, 25-Jul-2011, 3:32 AM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
I don't know, but Jade removed it (and she doesn't know too why he had).

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 25-Jul-2011, 3:49 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Also killer im not gonna be around for long. Ill check occasionally the forums however ill only look at the game balancing topics for now on.

Like ideas, complaints, bugs n shit like that, none of the imporatant crap.

But sound you dont have to tell any1 you're leaving the clan when you're not going to leave the game as well...

Also guys whats wrong with saying goodbye? What does it make you people more of a man too not say goodbye? Can I not say goodbye to you guys? What may I also not ask for help cuz itll make me look like a little bitch? It doesn't make you a man not asking for help. Just makes you more out of luck... However if people stir shit in YOUR goodbye (antyone) you know, people got self respect.Theres really nothing wrong saying goodbye. Just cuz the others didnt do it don't mean I can't or the others couldn't (however I do agree on the following my ass part). Whatever is in your ass people, honestly pull it the fuck out.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Monday, 25-Jul-2011, 4:02 AM

SOUNDWAVESDate: Monday, 25-Jul-2011, 7:25 AM | Message # 21
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
yeah I am just little bit mad about kicking out from that game. But I am sure everybody would be mad when they kicked from winning game

And one thing I have to make sure about this .. is.. I am not talking about dramas. I am just talking about fucking FACT. A fact that destructing fair game by two clan members.

2nd is I have nothing to do with others leaving. I know stooge and shk0905 may still leave as hpmm member. while I remain in clan, these kind of shit will keep happening.
But before I leave I had to leave this shit replay and that's why.

Quote (Bond009)
its quite easy to see why the clan/chf community isnt what it use to be.. do you think any of the old guys would have acted this way? ffs..

you think for a second that isis or haseo or HM or high0nlife, ToNedef, 1st_drifeking, plamer or DeathGuard or Hato would ever act the way you guys do?
And there you have it. the reason Clan HPMM isnt what it use to be is YOU and thats not on me thats on you..

It's sad that I messed up WHOLE CLAN/CHF community all by myself. I am sorry, I don't know what should I say.
Sorry for leaving clan badly

Rest in Peace Rookies

KnurzfotenDate: Monday, 25-Jul-2011, 7:31 AM | Message # 22
★ Small Contributor ★
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
im not angry with u, i can understand u, its not nice what they did:(

but come back, u dont need to play with all and be friend to all in clan. this just happend, u cant change it, but if this is the only way how they can win its cheap. i rather lose a game before kicking/cheating/glitching or what else. german old saw "stand above this"

come back and play as usual:)

i will be happy if u come back, and not only me:)

flamefusionDate: Monday, 25-Jul-2011, 7:45 AM | Message # 23
Ninja
Quote (Knurzfoten)
and not only me:)

yeah

I never back down from any challenge puttin front of me.
EMINEM

killerrangeDate: Monday, 25-Jul-2011, 8:06 AM | Message # 24
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Bond009)

they were all nice people, i miss being a pub and vsing hato, hm and high, and i beat them once, i was so happy :3 anyway, the clan always used to be nice and peaceful, now all i see is people talking shit behind other peoples backs, its just so childish, please just try to be nice?

I'm here to help :D

Alex[STAR]Date: Monday, 25-Jul-2011, 8:07 AM | Message # 25
User
Awards: 4
Quote (soundwave)
It's sad that I messed up WHOLE CLAN/CHF community all by myself. I am sorry, I don't know what should I say.
Sorry for leaving clan badly

He's talking to everyone collectively.

DragonWarriorDate: Monday, 25-Jul-2011, 8:47 AM | Message # 26
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (LadyInYellow)
im gonna glitch every game i play till ppl stop playing
Unless u put sound back and kick some shitty players who dont deserve admin

... If you glitch, your only going to ruin the entire community furthermore

Quote (LadyInYellow)
Nvrmind.. I left this game today.. Right now

Quitting won't make any of us sad. I believe that when you all say that you are leaving, we are all going to make QQ Goodbye threads for you. But no, that won't happen. If you want to leave, LEAVE. Otherwise, help out the community instead of ruining it

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 25-Jul-2011, 9:11 AM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
But sound you dont have to tell any1 you're leaving the clan when you're not going to leave the game as well...
lol your pretty much being a hypocrite

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Also guys whats wrong with saying goodbye? What does it make you people more of a man too not say goodbye? Can I not say goodbye to you guys? What may I also not ask for help cuz itll make me look like a little bitch? It doesn't make you a man not asking for help. Just makes you more out of luck... However if people stir shit in YOUR goodbye (antyone) you know, people got self respect.Theres really nothing wrong saying goodbye. Just cuz the others didnt do it don't mean I can't or the others couldn't (however I do agree on the following my ass part). Whatever is in your ass people, honestly pull it the fuck out.

the only thing wrong is that your still in my fucking ass. im fine with a goodbye thread but the fact that none of you got what you wanted with those good bye threads and decided to stick around pissed me off i thought you "left"

flamefusionDate: Monday, 25-Jul-2011, 9:34 AM | Message # 28
Ninja
Quote (DragonWarrior)
... If you glitch, your only going to ruin the entire community furthermore

Banned then smile

I never back down from any challenge puttin front of me.
EMINEM

Alex[STAR]Date: Monday, 25-Jul-2011, 10:42 AM | Message # 29
User
Awards: 4
Quote (flamefusion)
Banned then smile

Quote (flamefusion)
Well, If this is possible, I'll probably try glitching

FirNesSDate: Monday, 25-Jul-2011, 12:08 PM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
Well, this is taking an useless way.
I don't know what will happen after that, maybe nothing, now I don't care.
Ofc I won't play anymore with Shk. ;)

Forum » Administration » Processed Complaints » SHAME ON HPMM
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501