Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 3:51 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Kick shk0905 from clan and take admin right away - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Administration » Processed Complaints » Kick shk0905 from clan and take admin right away
Kick shk0905 from clan and take admin right away
DragonWarriorDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 6:29 PM | Message # 16
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
dragon.warrior(he's a friend) but he doesn't really deserve to be in clan

cry cry cry
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
b4ck_st4b

he's good
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
manic

he's better
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
x_bl4ck_di4m0ndx

he sucks. when the donation glitch was possible, he used it every game. he's a terrible team player and he thinks he's better than most other people

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 6:33 PM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
i also love how you sound pretend to be annoyed at team stackers when you are up in like top 3 for team stacking. posting admin abuse for team stacking when you still continue to stack? gotta be kidding me bro.

BikiniandPunaniDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 7:31 PM | Message # 18
Grunt
lol sound, what do u expect from this shk rookie, think logically bro he is Stooge's friend! Nuff said

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 15-Aug-2011, 8:16 AM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
sound hasn't been stacking lately he's been on west dude stacking isn't even a word

SOUNDWAVESDate: Monday, 15-Aug-2011, 9:24 AM | Message # 20
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
x_bl4ck_di4m0ndx: good pub overall.

This just shows your level.

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
i also love how you sound pretend to be annoyed at team stackers when you are up in like top 3 for team stacking. posting admin abuse for team stacking when you still continue to stack? gotta be kidding me bro.

I knew someone gonna defense of admin abuser and I am not surprised that this came from killerbean.

lets suppose a situation that I had.
game was almost full and 2 team were filled as decent players and mates. but suddenly just one admin came in and started swap ppl to his team without asking.
but those ppl were joined together with friends. so they asked admin to swap them back. but he didnt listend instead he swapped other ppl to every other team.
Guess what happened? most of ppl left including me.

So killerbean saids this is " pretend to be annoyed at team stackers "
I thought it was completely admin abuse. Am I wrong?

Rest in Peace Rookies

Bond009Date: Monday, 15-Aug-2011, 5:11 PM | Message # 21
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yea sorry guys i added him back to the clan becuz stooge asked and he use to be in the clan a long time ago before he had to be inactive for a while and he used to be pretty good so i assumed he still was..
I'll take his admin till he can be more respectful with it

NjagDate: Monday, 15-Aug-2011, 6:51 PM | Message # 22
Hero
Awards: 2
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
yea he didn't earn shaman sure he earned admin root admin etc. but he doesn't earn the right to invite kids to clan. there are quite to many pubs in clan bleeping look at the link i gave dumb asses. bond does deserve it. but you are paying him by saying if i get shaman i will pay you 50 a month! don't act like thats because he deserves it! he deserves it for making the game hosting games. he doesn't deserve it cause you get shaman dumb ass so far cou should have shaman more then you until you pass how much cous paying you should not have shaman. i don't agree with any of you noobs going against me cause anyone with more then half a brain will understand I'm right. you can't invite who ever you want. they have to get to know the clan. before i joined i was better then half the kids you invited this month njag. i can also say i am better then one of my shamans. why? cause i can use builds with out ww. oh you don't use ww you get hex wow grats you can't even manage enough uks to get codes! dude i used your units one game just to get you codes. and you know what happens to someone when they are out witted and out smarted and realize they are wrong they go to the aggressive finding what they can to try to over turn the conversation or looking for the chance to change the subject.
Quote (Njag)
better english please hard to read.

welcome to the internet bitch
Quote (Njag)
. imma just back off this thread now since I can see where it's going now......

notice that cause you realize I'm right and you can't say shit to back me off.

sorry but i have to agree with beans dragon i love playing with you but i find you childish at times. you act like you don't need ww but you always end up buying ww. i understand that everyone uses ww but i can't say that you have proved your reason to be in clan if you can show me your best carry etc. in a game (no replays) then i will support you being in clan.
same thing goes with you njag

i am willing to respect you guys but you have to earn respect. njag you go around trying to earn our respect in the wrong way your not going to get our respect by saying "I'm a fucking millionaire" that didn't do shit for you dude. you need to earn my respect by being a respectable good teammate i can rely on. or lead a game Lead the game decide how the game will end communicate you let your rage take over plenty of times.

i don't like having someone unstable as shaman with power. you have done many things concerning the clan without even asking the clan. even bond asks everyone on there opinion if someone should be in clan. bond seeks advice you however get your power and use it unwisely

didn't read Go somewhere with your ass. I can invite ppl. if I think there is good reason and guess what everyone I invited I asked 9000 1st. You gonna go against her as well. Just stfu and stop flaming me hommie dry

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

Message edited by Njag - Monday, 15-Aug-2011, 7:16 PM

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 15-Aug-2011, 7:20 PM | Message # 23
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Njag)
I invited I asked 9000 1st

everyone knows she's not a real sham :P

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 15-Aug-2011, 11:59 PM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
I am not flaming I think i have a right to advise my shaman if you don't want to respect that you don't deserve shaman! no one knows half the kids you invite. Don't think that I'm not going to go against jamie dude and don't even think saying shit like that will do anything you wanna know why? cause i have the perfect right to put my consideration into the clan if you don't like that join some communist clan.

PinasDate: Tuesday, 16-Aug-2011, 1:13 AM | Message # 25
Pirate
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
kick all kids from shk and up i swear cause they are all random kids i don't even know! it pisses me off when i see kids get into clan and i don't even know them! i waited for like 4 months to get in clan I actually have a reputation with clan members wether its good or bad they actually bleeping know me! but all these other kids get tested by njag and get let in! it pisses me off! i had to join clan star for bond to even invite me cause i didn't want to be flame and beg to get in. the only way i got the point across to them that i was either going to get in clan or not was by first leaving chf then joining star cause they didn't take the hint and then they finally noticed and invited me to hpmm.

all these new kids no one even knows and they don't even have respect.

Couldn't be f*cked reading the rest off the thread. But Shk isn't new dude :L He has been around before you even started playing. Stooge, Shk, Killer and I were all noobs together and grew together to become what we are/use to be (I became shit after not playing for 4 months) But he use to be in Clan HPMM before you even became noticed. He also was extremely good at CHF and pretty much everyone who use to play with/against him would I agree.

Penis

killerrangeDate: Tuesday, 16-Aug-2011, 7:42 AM | Message # 26
Zombie Pirate
this thread is not going anywhere nice.. everyone think of pretty butterflies and sunset smile

I'm here to help :D

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 16-Aug-2011, 8:09 AM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
im not talking about shk i knew that he had a history with the clan its just that i see all these kids njags letting in that are complete noobs just cause you won a game with them doesn't mean that they are hpmm quality. and the point is he abused and he's not that good you guys can still go down memory lane together but he doesn't need to be in hpmm to do that. and he doesn't need admin to do that either

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 16-Aug-2011, 9:08 AM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
maybe its a spoofer? cuz njag was spoofed today as well

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 16-Aug-2011, 9:16 AM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
yea but this spoofer is amazingly good

Forum » Administration » Processed Complaints » Kick shk0905 from clan and take admin right away
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501