Friday, 26-Apr-2024, 6:14 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Kick shk0905 from clan and take admin right away - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Administration » Processed Complaints » Kick shk0905 from clan and take admin right away
Kick shk0905 from clan and take admin right away
SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 4:14 AM | Message # 1
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
hpmm bot gn was #9798

I was in a lobby with emrik and other one but as soon as SHK0905 joined he swapped my team away.
so emrik asked for swap him back but he didnt listened, instead he swapped other players and made his team full stacked. ofc he seperated other decent players to every other team except his team.

This is not the first abuse from him. I am tired of admin abuse. Unless admin right is given to mess up other players, just take away from him and kick him.
I can't believe his age is 31.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by soundwave - Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 4:20 AM

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 8:40 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
kick all kids from shk and up i swear cause they are all random kids i don't even know! it pisses me off when i see kids get into clan and i don't even know them! i waited for like 4 months to get in clan I actually have a reputation with clan members wether its good or bad they actually bleeping know me! but all these other kids get tested by njag and get let in! it pisses me off! i had to join clan star for bond to even invite me cause i didn't want to be flame and beg to get in. the only way i got the point across to them that i was either going to get in clan or not was by first leaving chf then joining star cause they didn't take the hint and then they finally noticed and invited me to hpmm.

all these new kids no one even knows and they don't even have respect.

also i don't want to be mean but blue sheep got in before me just cause hash recommended him hash wasn't even in clan so that got me pissed off.

also i really disagree with giving admin to most of these kids cause they are just kids. wether or not they really are or mentally are because swapping everywhere just so you can win a game is just being a poor sport!

NjagDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 8:50 AM | Message # 3
Hero
Awards: 2
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
all these other kids get tested by njag and get let in!

I didn't invite that kid chinese. Please ask me before yuo post things like this mate. dry

Also I just kicked him from angry the clan ( not just because of this thread) but because when i was on a different account i witnessed him abuse his admin and swap ppl. around then when I complained about it he kicked me.

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

Message edited by Njag - Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 8:53 AM

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 9:02 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
not just this kid dude.. you invited most of the kids that are either peons or just barely grunts! and i disagree COMPLETELY WITH them that silver kid sucks dude the only reason i didn't bring up his name was because he was chfg (even tho in chfg me and my buds teased him and got him crying). dude that kid sucks! no one even knows him and i know that you will let in anyone! you will let in kids thats primary build is bolt coil ww WHY? cause you use it dude

NjagDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 9:38 AM | Message # 5
Hero
stop raging , maybe you didn't get in cause "you" suck. ANYWAY I don't just invite ppl. bro. imma just back off this thread now since I can see where it's going now......

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

Message edited by Njag - Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 9:38 AM

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 12:08 PM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
and dragon.warrior(he's a friend) but he doesn't really deserve to be in clan. some pub suggestions to enter are: b4ck_st4b. he invented shams on chff. manic: anyhone remember the old player f.u.d? he's back under manic and he's still very good. x_bl4ck_di4m0ndx: good pub overall.

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 1:30 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
dude njag don't even talk i didn't pay to get bitch.

black diamond has failed me in quite a few games sure he's good but if there were other kids that were known i would rather have them then him.

Added (2011-08-14, 2:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/25-1079-1 for you njag don't talk like those kids just get in 860 are you fucking kidding me don't even say he's good he's pub good but not hpmm good.

NjagDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 1:50 PM | Message # 8
Hero
better english please hard to read.

I don't "Pay" for anything I "help" Bond cause he deserves it.

DragonWarriorDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 2:04 PM | Message # 9
Ninja
I don't really see any point in blaming Njag for anything. It's his own money he's donating. How does that hurt any of you guys?

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 3:07 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
yea he didn't earn shaman sure he earned admin root admin etc. but he doesn't earn the right to invite kids to clan. there are quite to many pubs in clan bleeping look at the link i gave dumb asses. bond does deserve it. but you are paying him by saying if i get shaman i will pay you 50 a month! don't act like thats because he deserves it! he deserves it for making the game hosting games. he doesn't deserve it cause you get shaman dumb ass so far cou should have shaman more then you until you pass how much cous paying you should not have shaman. i don't agree with any of you noobs going against me cause anyone with more then half a brain will understand I'm right. you can't invite who ever you want. they have to get to know the clan. before i joined i was better then half the kids you invited this month njag. i can also say i am better then one of my shamans. why? cause i can use builds with out ww. oh you don't use ww you get hex wow grats you can't even manage enough uks to get codes! dude i used your units one game just to get you codes. and you know what happens to someone when they are out witted and out smarted and realize they are wrong they go to the aggressive finding what they can to try to over turn the conversation or looking for the chance to change the subject.
Quote (Njag)
better english please hard to read.

welcome to the internet bitch
Quote (Njag)
. imma just back off this thread now since I can see where it's going now......

notice that cause you realize I'm right and you can't say shit to back me off.

sorry but i have to agree with beans dragon i love playing with you but i find you childish at times. you act like you don't need ww but you always end up buying ww. i understand that everyone uses ww but i can't say that you have proved your reason to be in clan if you can show me your best carry etc. in a game (no replays) then i will support you being in clan.
same thing goes with you njag

i am willing to respect you guys but you have to earn respect. njag you go around trying to earn our respect in the wrong way your not going to get our respect by saying "I'm a fucking millionaire" that didn't do shit for you dude. you need to earn my respect by being a respectable good teammate i can rely on. or lead a game Lead the game decide how the game will end communicate you let your rage take over plenty of times.

i don't like having someone unstable as shaman with power. you have done many things concerning the clan without even asking the clan. even bond asks everyone on there opinion if someone should be in clan. bond seeks advice you however get your power and use it unwisely

Pyo-LizZoODate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 4:12 PM | Message # 11
Hero
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
x_bl4ck_di4m0ndx: good pu

you joking right???

plz tell me you are joking...

pew pew - hele killer style

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 4:28 PM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
he's ok. not great. look at the pubs that play regularly . he's one of the best of them.

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 4:31 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
he's above pub average (any pub that can pool and share is above pub average) but he's extremely cocky and kses me every game and thinks he's the best

ArcttyDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 6:03 PM | Message # 14
Ninja
Quote (Njag)
I don't "Pay" for anything I "help" Bond cause he deserves it.

had me dying

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 14-Aug-2011, 6:28 PM | Message # 15
Zombie Pirate
Quote (soundwave)
I can't believe his age is 31.

at least he's not a 35 yr old that pays for a game...

Forum » Administration » Processed Complaints » Kick shk0905 from clan and take admin right away
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501