WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

i.smoke.rocks - Page 2 - Forum

Forum » Administration » Processed Complaints » i.smoke.rocks
i.smoke.rocks
AntyoneDate: Monday, 15-Nov-2010, 1:03 PM | Message # 16
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
well some days ago i was playing with tennisman and arctty and king.kon was there as well.
he was there alone without a team and he was moaning there for some reason and somehow i was kicked out of the lobby twice, asked tennis
and arc if they could tell me why i was kicked out of the lobby and they couldn't tell. my only ideas was that king.kon was somehow kicking me for whatever reason
and as i've been told, it is possible that admin can do that without anyone knowing, is that correct?

Master-HeroDate: Monday, 15-Nov-2010, 1:07 PM | Message # 17
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
Yep it's correct. Me and cheesy does it sometimes, when we try to get red without the other person finds out tongue

Inactive mod.

AntyoneDate: Monday, 15-Nov-2010, 1:15 PM | Message # 18
Development Director
well then im pretty sure it was him doing.

no other admin was in the lobby, king.kon probably didnt want to play against all 3 of us, as tennis and arc said, it was not lag or anything else that made me leave, the game wasnt full either.

this stinks..

Master-HeroDate: Monday, 15-Nov-2010, 1:20 PM | Message # 19
Legacy Staff
Indeed.

Inactive mod.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 15-Nov-2010, 5:10 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
I just whisper the bot to swap others WHERE THEY WANT TO GO

I.e: /w clanhpmm !swap 1 2

but I don't kick people ever....

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

lspiderlDate: Monday, 15-Nov-2010, 7:57 PM | Message # 21
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
more important question

why arnt the clan shammans ever doin anythign to i dunno RUN the CLAN

a shaman should have booted this reject ages ago thats there job

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

KinGDate: Monday, 15-Nov-2010, 9:54 PM | Message # 22
Grunt
Wow omg i get brought into every damn fourm what ever did i do too you if anyone abuses admin id say shk n stooge do and my good friend No brain has screen shots of them !comp 4 me if you could plz pot those and this was after i asked you bond if you could plz tell him to knock it off i dont know if u had time as you where fixing the bot but i hope you did cuz this was about 1hr after i told you about it ur all haters and i love ya ur hate is like my heart beat i couldnt live without it xoxox KING

Added (2010-11-16, 3:54 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Antyone)
well then im pretty sure it was him doing.
no other admin was in the lobby, king.kon probably didnt want to play against all 3 of us, as tennis and arc said, it was not lag or anything else that made me leave, the game wasnt full either.

this stinks..

if i dont wanna play i will leave i aint feeling to lose my admin so plz keep my name outta ur mouth i didnt mind u until u brought me into this aswell i swapped u onto our team and said i wanted to recruit u and have tired several times there was no !open in the chat that i saw so i believed you just left ...... if he wispered to the bot to boot thats between you and him

I'm still winning ....... Like charlie sheen

I_Smoke_RocksDate: Tuesday, 16-Nov-2010, 2:04 AM | Message # 23
Noob
Group: Banned Users
EDIT: I cant follow simple forums gudelines so ive been moderated

This tower was raised in the year blank-blank
The year of the crow, the year of our disgrace

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 16-Nov-2010, 2:10 AM | Message # 24
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
i dont wanna start this flaming war but all i know is u ask any pub or clan...i do not ever kick any1 u can even ask flamefusion...even after what he said to me i still dont kick him all i do is IGNORE u 2 cuz u guys just lil moaning pricks....flame was swapping me into other teams on sunday and i didnt even say nothing i couldve done the same but i dont feel like going down to ur lvls cuz u guys in dirt...and every1 knows who abuses admins...not just clanmates even pubs...and like i said before most pubs now only want to join CHF cuz there is no tests done and u get admin on bots and then they can abuse...that was the reason i was trying to get a system for clan members who wants admins...

i dont really have to post any more screenshots as there are plenty of people who agree with me that KinG, and I.Smoke.Rocks are bad name for us and abuse their admins to the max...if any1 has a doubt i'd give them my password and let them use my account for u too see how many whispers and abusive msgs i get during games from flamefusion and KiNg...mind u KinG would never say anything to me in lobby or channel anymore as he knows others are watching....

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

I_Smoke_RocksDate: Tuesday, 16-Nov-2010, 3:00 AM | Message # 25
Noob
Group: Banned Users
EDIT: I cant follow simple forums gudelines so ive been moderated

This tower was raised in the year blank-blank
The year of the crow, the year of our disgrace

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 16-Nov-2010, 5:06 AM | Message # 26
no im only saying what i've seen dude...nothing personal...i didnt like the fact that u were going off at TheTrueParty for no apparent reason...and i did tell u to stop abusing and disrespecting him...but u still kept going on...

PS: just to bring u back down to earth...u suck dude...and u've proved that to me ages ago...and as far as i've know, i or any decent player i know havent lost to u yet...
as i recall u were saying shit to MASTA_K1LLA as well and yet he put u back to ur place...so before u go around calling other people noobs and start going off at people, u should really look at urself 1st...
NOBODY likes an arrogant prick...
u talk way too much trash for some1 who aint shit skillwise..

Added (2010-11-16, 11:06 Am)
---------------------------------------------
for no apparent reason there is a voting going on abt me...by kon
1 more reason y we should kick KiNg.KoN out

Message edited by stooge - Tuesday, 16-Nov-2010, 3:36 AM

TrixxareforkidsDate: Tuesday, 16-Nov-2010, 5:59 AM | Message # 27
Zombie Pirate
I voted no

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

AntyoneDate: Tuesday, 16-Nov-2010, 6:45 AM | Message # 28
Development Director
Quote (KinG)
if i dont wanna play i will leave i aint feeling to lose my admin so plz keep my name outta ur mouth i didnt mind u until u brought me into this aswell i swapped u onto our team and said i wanted to recruit u and have tired several times there was no !open in the chat that i saw so i believed you just left ...... if he wispered to the bot to boot thats between you and him

i didnt mind u either until the time when i 'suddenly' left the lobby twice.
why, just why the heck would i leave from my team when i was playing with tennis and arctty my team for the tournament.
recruit me? lol as far as i've seen maybe once or twice the message in the channel that king.kon is inviting me to the clan - i was like wtf is that about? surprised
i just dont see tennis kicking me out of my team, both of them were asking me why i left.

sorry i would maybe agree on me leaving myself once, but pressing Esc button twice is just impossible.

Quote (I_Smoke_Rocks)
2) Antyone is a big bitch, who i hate, he talks shit ot me and rubs it in when he has a stacked team and im playing solo

Im sorry, am I missing something? im talking shit about you? stacked team?
Ok so to sum up - i didnt even know your name until 2 days ago when u started calling me a faggot etc.
I asked you why u are saying such things and then your reply was "I dont like you" ? Lol
Im sorry, is that what you do nowadays when you don't like people around you too? just tell them to fu** off, yeah that is what you do.

Everything I said has evidence in form of screenshots.

Stacked teams really? Only time im playing with people that are good is either when:
They join me or im playing with friends or somebody is just asking me to join them and I see no reason why I wouldn't as the teams are fair or its just a pub..
U playing solo? So what is that my problem that you are alone and im in a team? I've played a game against chessy master haseo hato driftking and some1 else from hpmm idk and i was alone in a team full of noobs. I didnt cry and moan about it like you do now.

I was willing to take on your apology, even some kind of 'sorry' thing, not a big deal.
you can forget it, good luck getting on with the others.

Message edited by Antyone - Tuesday, 16-Nov-2010, 6:47 AM

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 16-Nov-2010, 7:23 AM | Message # 29
ty trixxx...lol donnu what that guy's problem is...
Antyone ur not alone dude every1's had a taste of the abuse from these guys...

Master-HeroDate: Tuesday, 16-Nov-2010, 10:05 AM | Message # 30
Legacy Staff
I think everyone got their points out now and it up to bond and the other shams to judge, what will happen now.
This thread is closed!

Inactive mod.

Forum » Administration » Processed Complaints » i.smoke.rocks
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map