Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 7:39 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Extreme Abuse of Admin rights!!!!!! - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Administration » Processed Complaints » Extreme Abuse of Admin rights!!!!!! (the extreme abuse of admin rights for no specific reason!)
Extreme Abuse of Admin rights!!!!!!
BikiniandPunaniDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 11:55 PM | Message # 16
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
hey guys... dude how was i suppose to snap shot it, he kept kicking me right when i got in! but like I said there were 9ppl or so on the bot... idk why those who saw it arent getting online to tell u guys... im gona make them get on and tell u so u guys have a proof! With me was frostgod... soundwaves... ramusFN... Cou came in later !!! all these guys saw what u saw for f*** sakes so people dont take this as a joke! I want to make a clear point to everyone that, that rookie is simply nothing and he thinks so much of himself anf sucks d*** at playing chf!!!! besides another proof that he did it is that he went up to bond and told him bullshit stories before I got to write this!!!! besides guys, i swear to God this is what he told me.. 'Yeah what u gona do go complain to Bond? He isnt gona do shit! I am still gona keep admin' (something along those lines) SOUNDWAVE dude seriously f***** come and tell them what u saw him say and do u were there the whole time... and also forst!!!!!! Now think bout what he said... that says A LOT about the kind of person he is and giving someone of his kind a power like that is simply PITIFUL!!!! I seriously think it should be taken away!!!... and also the funny thing is that he was telling me how im gona go and beg bond to be on my side and shit like that, LOL i told him i aint no bitch here, AND guess who was the first one to go to Bond and bullshit bout me???? LOL exactly he was, just like bond said he did!!!! so what does that make that rookie? I think i said nuff bout that pub, all u guys come and say what u saw and I want bond to fix this situation somehow, it shouldnt be left untouched cuz what ul do is teach him that ohhhh look nothing happened i guess i can do it again next time!!! So bond either take his admin away or give me admin to bondbot too so when he sees me, he can only piss his pants and not kick me but leave himself! who thinks that one of those things is a fair thing to do??? leaving it unfixed is only gona act as a reinforcement for him to commit it again!!!

(ps. ill make sure to make those who saw what happened with their own eyes come here and tell u guys that im saying the exact truth)

SOUNDWAVESDate: Wednesday, 02-Mar-2011, 8:39 AM | Message # 17
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
I was in there
Anyway I dont know old story about between bikini and numsacks but I can tell you the situaion.
Numsacks and me had game as team and win that one. after that I joined another game.
while I was in the lobby bikini joined that bot and almost the same time numsacks joined but force were different
I moved to bikini's force cause we were friend but I guess that made numsack mad.
And I feel sorry about that, didnt know something between bikini and numsacks.
anyway I can understand numsacks feeling and also bikini's

as hash said I think this warning will be suffice.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 02-Mar-2011, 5:38 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Sacks what happened bro? =(

Me n him used to be chill, now ever since Haseo left he's being akward =/

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

CouDate: Wednesday, 02-Mar-2011, 7:59 PM | Message # 19
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
If Bikini tones down his language and abuse at others, I think he'd make a fine admin lol.

That's 2 cookies you owe me Bikini. dry

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Legal_lifeDate: Wednesday, 02-Mar-2011, 8:52 PM | Message # 20
Zombie Pirate
sound change ur pictures lol, and sorry to hear. hes good but he can act strange tongue

HashDate: Wednesday, 02-Mar-2011, 11:14 PM | Message # 21
Pirate
Imported Noob, instead of praising Bikini, take the survey. And tell me who you are already!!! As far as admin abuse go, I already gave my suggestion, and I believe that it is the best solution so far. tongue

Forum » Administration » Processed Complaints » Extreme Abuse of Admin rights!!!!!! (the extreme abuse of admin rights for no specific reason!)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501