Wednesday, 24-Apr-2024, 6:47 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Extreme Abuse of Admin rights!!!!!! - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Administration » Processed Complaints » Extreme Abuse of Admin rights!!!!!! (the extreme abuse of admin rights for no specific reason!)
Extreme Abuse of Admin rights!!!!!!
BikiniandPunaniDate: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 7:54 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
K, I had to make a post about this... last night I was playing with randome people on and off and as well with friends on hpmm and bondbot! I was in a game lobby, again for the emphasis, the LOBBY waiting for a game to start when numsacks joins the game. Shorty after a couple friends of mine join as well, and numsacks decides to swap them on his team so they say no they are with me! And I interfere and confront him for doing so without even asking if they are with me or with whoever. After my comment numsacks kicks me off the lobby... this is the FIRST time! Then I join back again and confront him for doing something that admins shoudnt do! He kicks me again... this is the SECOND time! Now i get really aggrevated because this isn't what admins are set there to do! I asked him why he is kicking me! He begins to tell me that I suck and that he is better and starts to rant like any rookie after loosing a game!... Afterwards he kicks me again... this is the THIRD time! At this point I wisper to my friend who was in the game who also confronted him for his abuse of admin! I asked my friend to hold me, and so he did! I joined the game back and numsacks had left the game!... This was not just me my friend and him in the lobby waiting for a game, it was an entire crew! the lobby was filled with about 9 players! All of them, at this point started to confront and leave the bot! Now, how good of a reputation is that to clan HPMM! (ps. bond this doesnt look good for your clan bro! You had hard time adding me to admin, and I have never ever abused a single admin right, and never will) This just looks bad to the clan as well!... However, this is not the end! like I said he had left the game when I joined back after the THIRD time of being kicked out! So what happenes next is even shocking... Numsacks joins back again, and kicks me AGAIN for the FOURTH time, and leaves himself to the hpmm channel! When he comes there he starts telling me that he is better than me and he is this and he is that!... Everyone saw this, and everyone saw that I was being kicked FOUR times in a row by numsacks, which is an extreme abuse of admin rights... My friends confronted him, and at this point I was extremely pissed off as I assume anyone in my position would be!!! Like anyone else, I wait in lobby and I have the right to play a game without this abuse of admin, and without getting kicked, and FOR NO REASON!... I strongly believe that this should not be tolerated as it not only abuses the player, in this case myself, but also those who were in the lobby to play a game! let alone the clan's reputation!!!... The same situation has occured before involving the same player, numsacks, and it was long ago! And in that conversation, 9000 was present, I talked to her immediatly after! No one should have the right to kick someone else out the lobby, even if them hate that person because they lost to him two times in a row! I stongly believe that this should be fixed and those who saw this happen, are wlcome to tell what they saw, for the sake of truthfulness!

I would like to hear Bond's opinion on this and as well as everyone elses please!... Sorry for the large message but this should not be taken lightly!! Numsack should not have the right to do this, it is complete abuse of admin rights, and sends an unclear message to other players who were waiting in lobby to play a game, who had to change bots! Perhaps this is the reason as to why somtiems u hear people saying how much they hate admins! I have been a shammy and an admin to many bots on west and on east now, however I have never admused a single player with my admin opportunities regardless of my opinion about them! Every player who has knows me in the clans that I have been can, without any doubt, confirm my statment! I an think this is how it should be!... To clearify, please, I know many many admins who do an excellent job, many of whos are in hpmm and other clans, but numsacks is one who should be dealt with regarding the situation I mentioned above!

Please feel free to comment ur opinions about the situation and what must be done!!!

Cheers guys and girls,
smile

CouDate: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 8:00 PM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Wow I like the effort you put into it smile

Admins shouldn't be abusing their powers- I agree. There are some pubs that amaze me how they get admin too. The veteran players of course deserve to be there as long as they don't abuse. I'm sure Numsacks will be warned of his demeanor. =)

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Bond009Date: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 8:19 PM | Message # 3
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yeah he whispered me and told me he kicked you once becuz he didnt like you but i just thought he was jokin around and did it once and it was over. your both admin on that bot right? you guys should just agree on your differences at some point, also how did he kick you? not many ppl have !kick and i dont think you can !open on an admin slot.

i-connectDate: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 9:45 PM | Message # 4
Lead Administrator
bond you can kick an admin by either doing comp or whisper the bot !open #

lspiderlDate: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 10:51 PM | Message # 5
Site Manager
Awards: 1
gonna move this to ban/unban section as it is more inline with the topic

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

BikiniandPunaniDate: Monday, 28-Feb-2011, 11:59 PM | Message # 6
Grunt
Lmfao i wonder why that pub doesnt like me! maybe loosing two games in a row made him upset! And bond to make it clear,... No, i dont have admin to bondbot which is where this happened! So yeah... I wonder how equal that makes the situation now, huh! If i had admin i dont think he would have been able to kick me! Besides i wouldnt even care, im just pissed how a pub gets admin and others dont!... And like connect said he put open not kick!...

And lol how he came and told u this and lied his ass off too beforehand to cover his rookie ass,... lol kicked once! He probably also said that i tried hacking his account, stealing his baby scooter, hurt his cute pet, and stole his bf! I wonder how much lies he told!! All who saw what happened tell bond what really went down!

HashDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 0:53 AM | Message # 7
Pirate
Bikini, I have read every single word that you wrote, and I understand the situation that you are in. I apologize to you for what numsack did to you. You are right. Admins should never abuse their power, and must be fair regardless of their opinion or point of view. I can't make any decision regarding punishment. But I think that a warning will suffice. I am sure that numsack will not commit the same error again. I personally don't want to see any harsh judgment bestow upon numsack, but I don't think that we can leave this matter unsolved.

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 1:17 AM | Message # 8
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
Man u should start working for a newspaper or something dude...
Btw...did they live happily ever after....

Hahahah just farming with u boi...but numsack is abit on the coco side..he beat me once where he ssd the game and was in a stack team against me n my pubs...n he bragged an bragged none stop...newyz I think it's kinda his nature...afterall power corrupts people, and absolute power currupts absolutely...

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Message edited by stooge - Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 1:34 AM

BikiniandPunaniDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 1:23 AM | Message # 9
Grunt
I am going into the newspaper field brotha! lol ... thnx for the comment, I just want everyone to see how much he really sucks! and he thinks sooo much of himself.... simply pitiful!... pitiful!!! I wonder where that rookie is! why doesn't he comment on this huh? cuz he knows whos telling the truth and who isnt... and whos the real player and whos a wanna be!.... wherever u are rookie numsacks u need to learn two things... first, change that name to numSUCKS!!! second, understand that the only way u will ever beat me, is by kicking me off the lobby!...

(ps. what u gonna do about that admin issue bond???)

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 1:33 AM | Message # 10
Overall Site Owner
yeah i forgot about the whispering bot open.. lol anyway i'll have a talk with him on it he doesnt do shit like this ever so u musta pissed him off somehow good eh? lol

BikiniandPunaniDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 10:40 AM | Message # 11
Grunt
lol bond... losing hurts... really hurts, especially one after the other!

jonathan290Date: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 3:22 PM | Message # 12
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Wierd ive played with him many times and hes a good player but sometimes he gets pissed by losing and leaves or when we are not the top team in mass he always leaves.
He was the only rude person or u responded him in a bad way.
a replay would work

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 4:29 PM | Message # 13
Site Manager
Awards: 1
this is why i think only bond and shammans should have admin rights

everone else should only get there place held and perhaps swap and mute but no other commands

but regaurdless of whatever happens EVERYONE with admin rights should have the same commands and status ( other than shammons and bond who should have more abilities ) so that one admin cant superceed another

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 4:52 PM | Message # 14
Overall Site Owner
yeah all admins aside from shams only have swap and mute and open, open comes in handy for admins to have so they can fix the bots when some jackass comes along and somehow closes them all. I set spoof detection up on the bot a long time ago but it doesn't seem to protect much of anything..

lolbladeDate: Tuesday, 01-Mar-2011, 10:34 PM | Message # 15
Pirate
whenever i play with him, he doesn't even talk much.... bikini u have a screenshot or something

sig in construction

Forum » Administration » Processed Complaints » Extreme Abuse of Admin rights!!!!!! (the extreme abuse of admin rights for no specific reason!)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501