Monday, 13-May-2024, 7:33 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

New Game ethics and Possible new players to recruit - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » New Game ethics and Possible new players to recruit (some good ideas to consider for the good of all..)
New Game ethics and Possible new players to recruit
Bond009Date: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 5:41 PM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
lol a lot of this is true
but at the same time it would be nice if some of the pros would take a pub team under their wing sometimes and show them how its done, i know this can be frustrating tho at the same time knowing they might not pool or share control etc..

but back in the day i know chris and some others would sometimes just play alone with pubs as i use to sometimes also just to try and help them learn better.

Im not asking this to happen if theres 2 pro teams in a game by all means get in teams you think will be evenly matched to compete.. But if theres only 3 admin/pros in a game having 1 go per team wouldn't hurt instead of all 3 being a power house on the same team together. or even if theres 2 pros in a game with a pub isnt bad. but 3 pros vs a game of pubs is probably gonna win like 98% of the time which does hurt the pubs morale.. for the bot and game overall :/

also if a group of admins wanna join a game plz do !ggs first, 1 joining is fine not to check first but if you know a group is gonna join dont take the chance of kicking out like 4-5 pubs to do so..
we wanna have the best bot not the most abused bot

also i tried 5.4 -ar a few weeks ago and does anyone notice how much it sucks now? i was shocked at how shitty and slow pase it feels to me now..and how little it has in it.

There is a surprisingly large crowd for this game still and like 3-4 bots for it i think. I think we should try and show these ppl what they are missing and convert them to CHF maybe. Even if we got 1 or 2 clans to convert that would be 100's of new ppl to the community and bots would fill so fast again..

I know clan imba is the home base for 5.4 i think and they are so stuck in their rut they will never change.. but maybe little side clans like clan GaM and others we can recruit or at least show them the game a few times..

people dont like change very much so i understand why they wanna just stay with 5.4 but i think if they just gave it a chance for a week or so.. we could get a whole new crowd of players smile

i think im gonna just break of a few of these post off into a new topic..
continuing from this thread:
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/19-1069-1

PinasDate: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 5:41 PM | Message # 2
Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
greatest w.c game of all time

Hmm dota every goddam asiain plays dota it may be hard to beat...

Penis

CouDate: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 5:41 PM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
The new version will be focusing on fairness for pubs and noobs. =) At any rate, I thought that's what weed bots for? SSD-fiesta in there lol while hpmm is for the tougher skin players but I could be wrong.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

ArcttyDate: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 5:42 PM | Message # 4
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
All crying,
everyone knows full pool is gay.
Golems actually put a pretty big burden on your micro and are difficult to use against non retards, thats why you see people fail miserably with them all the time unless they know what they are doing.

I mean complaining about stacking teams... It is a team game, that should go without saying, people are going to play together. What does stacked teams mean anyway? teams with good players on them. Are you saying its bad to have teams with good players on them? there is no logic in that.

As for blink, everyone knows if you blink on the side you are a pussy (its getting taken out anyway). I never use heroes with blink anymore because I don't load codes (which is also for pussies). Same with using warp portal to get away.

Also, if you just play hpmm bot, you know its going to fill slow (even though you were exaggerating).

Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
learn to play like a real footmen pro and make ur own gold

As much as it pains me to talk to my masta like this, your money management lost you the last two games I saw you in (that were stacked). Your allocation of funds is nonexistent when it comes to CHF.

We need the old bradley back, I mean complaining about golems, blink and stack teams... come on...

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 6:05 PM | Message # 5
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
my top post was in response to arcs post above^

stoogeDate: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 6:35 PM | Message # 6
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
my bottom post is in respose to all of u...

I HATE U ALL

BEST HATER IN CHF
HATE HATE HATE HATE U ALL

YOU HAVE BEEN HATED, ENJOY

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

HashDate: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 6:45 PM | Message # 7
Pirate
Group: Users
STOOGE! STOP BEING A JERK!!!

Back to Topic, Weed-Bot has been recently cleared out of all the admin. The roots admins are going to select people for Weed-Bot admins positions. We are trying to make sure that everyone can enjoy the game without stacking their teams. Also red's role would be initiate the vote for fairness. Bond, I agree with you that it would be nice to play with pub from time to time. Unfortunately I am not pro to the point of teaching people how to improve their skills. But I am sure that Stooge, Cou, Bikini, Talk, You and many other like Lizz could. So that job rest in your hands tongue

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 9:59 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
ya ill just stick with teaching pros...

ArcttyDate: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 11:08 PM | Message # 9
Ninja
Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
just validating my points that noone can close a game like me and that u can make ur own gold without getting pooled also i think its a joke how bad you hpmm kids really are, u bitched all game for my gold and u hardly made any of your own, so what if i had 16k, just stfu and make ur own gold.

I never bitched about getting your gold, I know you arent going to pool. Its not like you came anywhere near making the most gold in either of those games. But at least learn how to spend your money. You lost 2 games with your gold count well into the five figure range... I mean there is no excuse for that. The way you manage your money is insane.

What game have you closed in the past 3 months? uther party?

I respect that you are the only person in the entire chf community that doesn't pool and sticks to that but at the same time you have to question the rationality of your decisions.

Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
just stfu and make ur own gold.

I make more gold than you do, I spend it better than you and as a result I win more games than you and that wasn't always the case.

also, you know better than to give your biggest fan the stooge treatment. I bring a big ol pair of E-bawls to the table, bigger than the ones you see on masta d1ckneck.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 11:21 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
ohhhhhhhh and i made a new build w/o WW

IMPOSSIBLE :O

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

ItSoVeR9000Date: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 11:23 PM | Message # 11
Blonde Ninja Mod
Group: Forum Moderators
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)

haha haha

flamefusionDate: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 11:30 PM | Message # 12
Ninja
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)

for him, it is smile

I never back down from any challenge puttin front of me.
EMINEM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 08-Jun-2011, 11:37 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
oh and thanks for smiling at that jamie, it must be a big relief being able to see what kills you for once, after all those times i dropped ur hero in 2 hits while comming out of WW

F#$k that must take so much skill, TEACH ME ALMIGHTY MASTA!!

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Legal_lifeDate: Thursday, 09-Jun-2011, 1:25 AM | Message # 14
Zombie Pirate
Guys I used to suck at CHF. I dunno how I made it in hpmm, masta decided to host me a single player game vs comps and taught me some tricks and etc. I think I have gotten alot better recently, and I'll have to say I owe it all to masta. Thanks masta:) althought he's ego is much to big, he's still a good CHF player:) even though I have a winning record agasint you smile 1 game me and u were with pubs, and other game was me bikini sound,:) no pooling invovled

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 09-Jun-2011, 1:34 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
legal is right masta is good he knows his shit but he has a big ego and i think cheesy is better but masta is fun cause hes good at chf but hes not absorbed by video games and he plays things other than chf like fun games

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » New Game ethics and Possible new players to recruit (some good ideas to consider for the good of all..)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501