Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 3:14 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

WIN CODES CONVERTING AREA FOR v3.6 - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » WIN CODES CONVERTING AREA FOR v3.6 (read the first post before you make your code post.)
WIN CODES CONVERTING AREA FOR v3.6
Bond009Date: Friday, 10-Jun-2011, 1:54 AM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
SORRY CODES FOR V3.7a IS WITH A WHOLE NEW SYSTEM AND CAN'T BE CONVERTED
CODES ARE SAFE NOW AND WONT CHANGE AGAIN AFTER v3.7a

CODE CONVERTING AREA FOR V3.6

it kills me i did all these for nothing and this is just half.. it took more time than u would think..lol

PinasDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 0:05 AM | Message # 16
Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
^^Use stooges screen shot as mine please.

Name: PINAS-FTW
Code wins: 167
Code: Y2V7 hiOv cO
Average UK: 317.78
Average HK: 17.42

I will see what I can do at finding my 3.4 code but I don't think I will have any luck. I had 500+ though -.-

I have a few replays but I can't play them because they were saved in a different version of wc. How can I watch them?

Penis

Message edited by Pinas - Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 4:32 AM

flamefusionDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 2:37 AM | Message # 17
Ninja
Group: Users
this is of 3.5b :)

I never back down from any challenge puttin front of me.
EMINEM

Bond009Date: Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 2:49 AM | Message # 18
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (Bond009)
I also ask that you give me the average hk and uk per game, for example if you had:
243 wins 3645 hk's and 92097 unit kills, your avg. hk would be 15 and avg. uk would be 379

read this flame

LittleBDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 3:45 AM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
well ill just be honest about my shit like bop did, if u dont believe ill try and post a screenshot :P

Wins:63

Avg hk: 8

Avg uk: 300

w/c3

Bryan123

Message edited by LittleB - Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 5:36 PM

flamefusionDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 3:48 AM | Message # 20
Ninja
Quote (Bond009)
read this flame

tongue
srry lol forgot!

EMINEM

stoogeDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 4:07 AM | Message # 21
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
flames codes are cracked...i for one dont wanna see cracked codes being converted, if it does happen, dont bother with mine cuz i refuse to get my codes converted if cracked codes are being converted too...flames codes went 158 in less then 24 hours, he claimed he played on some goruno or whatever the fuk its called, to get those 158 codes overnight...i checked it out it takes about 25-30mins on average for u to get even 4players in game on that shit...and 5 1/2 mins minimum for each game for u to get a win code...do the maths and u'll see its impossible...also his codes were arnd 220 or so just the day before fallens cracked program was realised...the very next day his codes jumped over to 360+
so newyz like i said no cracked codes or forget the legit ones too...it defeats the purpose of making a new system if ur just gonna convert cracked codes....
thank u all for listening and I HATE U ALL...fukerz

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Kup6uDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 4:12 AM | Message # 22
Noob
Group: New Users

nickname: Corkscrew
win : 431
win code: #5B5 3e6q D3
UK: 150280
HK: 3940

but...in 3.6 i wanna play with new nick name cuz sometimes i play on west and there someone create corkscrew acc....
and on west i play with Corkischeap acc....can u converte my code for this nickname?:)

flamefusionDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 4:20 AM | Message # 23
Ninja
Quote (stooge)
flames codes are cracked...i for one dont wanna see cracked codes being converted, if it does happen, dont bother with mine cuz i refuse to get my codes converted if cracked codes are being converted too...flames codes went 158 in less then 24 hours, he claimed he played on some goruno or whatever the fuk its called, to get those 158 codes overnight...i checked it out it takes about 25-30mins on average for u to get even 4players in game on that shit...and 5 1/2 mins minimum for each game for u to get a win code...do the maths and u'll see its impossible...also his codes were arnd 220 or so just the day before fallens cracked program was realised...the very next day his codes jumped over to 360+
so newyz like i said no cracked codes or forget the legit ones too...it defeats the purpose of making a new system if ur just gonna convert cracked codes....

Idc what u say cuz the flame knows the truth, I said be4 and saying it again..I had 24/7 friends..

Added (2011-06-11, 5:20 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (stooge)
220 or so just the day before fallens cracked program was realised...the very next day his codes jumped over to 360+

LMAO, i earned it fairly noob!!!!!!
and the day be4 fallen released program, I had 318 wins noob...ur just blind^^
i earned it fairly.

EMINEM

p3nisDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 4:52 AM | Message # 24
Noob
nickname: p3nis.
wins : 234
win code: UR9R 7j51 3H
UK: 65 770
HK: 2010
Average UK: 281,06
Average HK: 8,59

And is it possible to give this code on other nickname BOND ? cause i dont wanna play on p3nis. anymore biggrin i created this stupid nick a long time ago and i didnt know ill be playin on him footies and it left me. If it is possible to give on another nickname mine wins, new nick name will be : Keep3r

Thx... and sry for bad english i hope u understood ^^

Message edited by p3nis - Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 5:08 AM

killerrangeDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 5:52 AM | Message # 25
Zombie Pirate
can i use my wins from 3.4b? i only have 80 wins from this version.. cry but i have 275 on 3.4b. do you want my hk, and uk from 3.5b or am i not allowed? sad

I'm here to help :D

flamefusionDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 6:26 AM | Message # 26
Ninja
Btw, stooge's a liar ^^

EMINEM

LittleBDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 6:48 AM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
Quote (stooge)
nd I HATE U ALL...fukerz

lmao u should put that in ur sig
Quote (stooge)
lames codes are cracked...i for one dont wanna see cracked codes being converted, if it does happen, dont bother with mine cuz i refuse to get my codes converted if cracked codes are being converted too...flames codes went 158 in less then 24 hours, he claimed he played on some goruno or whatever the fuk its called, to get those 158 codes overnight...i checked it out it takes about 25-30mins on average for u to get even 4players in game on that shit...and 5 1/2 mins minimum for each game for u to get a win code...do the maths and u'll see its impossible...also his codes were arnd 220 or so just the day before fallens cracked program was realised...the very next day his codes jumped over to 360+
ya , by the things look out to seem, code glitching hasnt stopped

why dont we just not have win codes, like any other map? and to get secret heros, idk make them normal heros! ik a bad idea and chf might loose fun cuz no win codes, but ppl hacking them is just.... !!!!!!

anyway ya i agree lames wins in both 3.4 and 3.5 are kracked
Quote (Kup6u)

but...in 3.6 i wanna play with new nick name cuz sometimes i play on west and there someone create corkscrew acc....
and on west i play with Corkischeap acc....can u converte my code for this nickname?:)

bro that pic is way to short, and ur suppose to put ur avg hk and uk not ur total hk and uk

Alex[STAR]Date: Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 7:14 AM | Message # 28
User
Awards: 4
can i use my wins from 3.4b

It's not fair, or we would all have so much more than we have in 3.5

PinasDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 7:23 AM | Message # 29
Pirate
Quote (bop240)
can i use my wins from 3.4b

It's not fair, or we would all have so much more than we have in 3.5

I think he is giving 1/4 wins from 3.4 and all wins from 3.5

Penis

Kup6uDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2011, 7:53 AM | Message # 30
Noob
Group: New Users
Quote (LittleB)
Quote (Kup6u)

bro that pic is way to short, and ur suppose to put ur avg hk and uk not ur total hk and uk

just touch picture and she will be big oO

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » WIN CODES CONVERTING AREA FOR v3.6 (read the first post before you make your code post.)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<