Wednesday, 15-May-2024, 7:00 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

mass pooling...hurt it or help it - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » mass pooling...hurt it or help it (mass pooling...hurt it or help it)
mass pooling...hurt it or help it
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2011, 11:36 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Its one thing to complain about how gay something you can do in the game is, but its another thing how none of you even bother to think or suggest possible counter for situations of such. Golems seemed unstopabble back than but then we actually thought about ( Well technically me, I even made the freakin list... your welcome) as to how they can be countered and well, golems seem easier to counter ^^.

Sure thinking of a counter to mass pooling or 2 hero for that matter may be trickier but theres bound to be one, there always is whether its with 1 build or a team build for that matter. 3 heroes is always better than 2.

Infact imma toss one out. If you know someone will mass pool obviously go mass aoe (preferably something with acid bomb) and make a cannon (Acid amplifies the cannon damage alooooot) and bring out goatzilla (for howl of terror) Ive done this a couple times and it worked perfectly. Arctty and 9K were there to see it.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

AntyoneDate: Wednesday, 15-Jun-2011, 6:29 AM | Message # 17
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
you all keep forgetting important thing.
counter for mass pool? that has nothing to do with the fact that mass pool should be in some way nerfed or blocked, eot.
if we'd want to make chf even more balanced - mass pool block is the way believe it or not

work for yourself, play as a team. thats team-work, i see no skills in mass pooling for tech and fast bk.
I think you all forgot that the game was suppose to be for fun, not for wins.

this thread actually proved me right on one thing, you don't see the problems that should be fixed in chf.

ÜberGeekDate: Wednesday, 15-Jun-2011, 6:33 AM | Message # 18
Mr. Löwenstein
Awards: 0
pul me nou, me gud

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 15-Jun-2011, 4:55 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Antyone)
you all keep forgetting important thing.
counter for mass pool? that has nothing to do with the fact that mass pool should be in some way nerfed or blocked, eot.
if we'd want to make chf even more balanced - mass pool block is the way believe it or not

work for yourself, play as a team. thats team-work, i see no skills in mass pooling for tech and fast bk.
I think you all forgot that the game was suppose to be for fun, not for wins.

this thread actually proved me right on one thing, you don't see the problems that should be fixed in chf

This is why the old days are gone. People QQ about something they can't beat the first time and don't think about ways to counter attack it, they just QQQQQQ. The people that do know how to counter this don't think its that op because they know what to do. In that other thread of emails between fallen and Bond fallen was correct on one aspect. Players of 5.4 don't think that anything in 5.4 is OP because the players in it are adapted to it and know exactly what to do. Is mass pooling gay? yes i'm not the greatest fan of it, sometimes i insist it other times my allies insist on doing it, but for christ sakes think of something you can do to counter it if it ever happens to you instead of QQ 24/7... Again people always thought golems should been fixed but hey, they finally found out a counter and now nobody thinks its necessary for a nerf...

IDC if mass pool is nerfed or changed or left the same but im just saying you guys need to use your dam brain at times like this to think of a counter that your comfortable with... I found mine where the hells yours??

HashDate: Wednesday, 15-Jun-2011, 5:22 PM | Message # 20
Pirate
Jamie works well against BA. Blizzard and D&D work extremely good against mass TP. I still don't know why people get mad at mass pooling.... cry

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 15-Jun-2011, 5:33 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
http://www.mediafire.com/?cd101ixm88iyvg8

For masta...

AntyoneDate: Wednesday, 15-Jun-2011, 6:36 PM | Message # 22
Development Director
cheesy, you think we can't counter mass pool? fkin lol
im not even reading this wall of text but judging from the first few lines I dont even want to.
as i said this is completely proving my point i told myself a while ago.
no need for hate really.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 15-Jun-2011, 6:43 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
If people can counter it, I honestly don't know why this thread even exists.

AntyoneDate: Wednesday, 15-Jun-2011, 6:47 PM | Message # 24
Development Director
Quote (wilz)
im not saying pooling is horrible and be disallowed...but mass pooling does change the game unfairly and unskillfully. much of why AGI maulers can become OP. No pooling isnt an option as well, because so many times you finish making a big purchase only to have someone try to BK you and you're looking for a rune but is 100 gold short. That's why i suggest a tax. Simply put, u can pool but if you do, it will be at a cost.

he did point out some good points here.
whether you like them or not, there is no way why other should flame on the others because they think otherwise.
this is really up to the style you are playing the game, and personally I think mass pooling changes the game way too much.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 15-Jun-2011, 6:50 PM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
im not flaming bro, my thesis I would say at least picking from my comments is find a counter use it and maybe we will care less because we know what to do about it^^.

AntyoneDate: Wednesday, 15-Jun-2011, 7:11 PM | Message # 26
Development Director
thats completely not the point.
for example, i could say how to counter 2 hero instead of 3 yet I still think this is bs and unfair.

wilzDate: Wednesday, 15-Jun-2011, 7:57 PM | Message # 27
Rifleman
Group: Investor
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
find a counter use it and maybe we will care less because we know what to do about it^^.

finding a counter isnt a prob...if its one team vs one team. you may use a counter to counter mass pool but now you're spent and other teams can take advantage. there are three other teams to think about so first to counter helps the entire game but will be come feed for others.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 15-Jun-2011, 8:17 PM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Dude if you countered the mass pool, you're in the advantage. You gained more gold.

lspiderlDate: Wednesday, 15-Jun-2011, 9:31 PM | Message # 29
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote (Antyone)
I think mass pooling changes the game way too much.

considering EVERY footmen game since the begining has had he ability to pool gold for something better it doesnt CHANGE anything its a standard tactic to make one teammate stronger and 2 weaker or have 3 moderately strong teammates its 6 of one half a dozen of another

now if you talking about them not getting ahero and pooling starting gold its simple

lock out gold transfer if they dont own a hero problem solved

fyi there was only ONE footmen map that removed gold transfer footmen frenzy post 6.0ish ... guess what happened to it ?

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

AntyoneDate: Thursday, 16-Jun-2011, 6:01 AM | Message # 30
Development Director
im not gonna argue more as its pointless since you guys dont even understand what we are trying to say

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » mass pooling...hurt it or help it (mass pooling...hurt it or help it)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<