Wednesday, 15-May-2024, 0:24 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

mass pooling...hurt it or help it - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » mass pooling...hurt it or help it (mass pooling...hurt it or help it)
mass pooling...hurt it or help it
wilzDate: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2011, 3:56 PM | Message # 1
Rifleman
Group: Investor
Awards: 0
mass pooling, some do it all the time, some never do it....its part of team play but it turns the game into who's saving and pooling the most and not necessarily the most skilled...so what do you think about this...

30% tax on every gold pooled to ally after mass ofc.

two questions:
is this even possible?
am i sexy?

Pyo-LizZoODate: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2011, 4:35 PM | Message # 2
Hero
Group: Users
Quote (wilz)

30% tax on every gold pooled to ally after mass ofc.

two questions:
is this even possible?

i think that mb could be possible with just turning the upkeep-mechanics on (well i dont have a clue of mapmaking but maybe it is possible)

and yes i think thats a good idea smile

pew pew - hele killer style

AntyoneDate: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2011, 5:10 PM | Message # 3
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
how to kill pooling as I said before - make it not able to send gold to allies. it is possible.

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2011, 6:04 PM | Message # 4
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
pooling is a legit form of play

the only time it becomes problematic is when its team of unknown pubs vs coordinated team of skilled players

but in cases like that pubs are always at a disadvantage and theres no way to deal with that

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2011, 6:06 PM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
i dont know why everyone bitches at pooling, its not too bad to counter...

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

HashDate: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2011, 6:38 PM | Message # 6
Pirate
I can play both styles (pooling or not) but sometimes against powerful opponents, pooling is a must. I personally don't see a big deal about the pooling concept since it is part of the game as well. I would say that we just simply keep it the way it is. Taxing on the pooling gold is kinda lame. I understand taxation for upkeep, but for pooling? Come on..... what else can you possibly come up next time? BK won't be allowed either??

BikiniandPunaniDate: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2011, 7:00 PM | Message # 7
Grunt
LMFAo at Jade's comments... sometimes i wonder if she is a Harvard Graduate!!! shok

Love u sweety, also i wanan talk to u about admin on a bot for someone I know! smile

AntyoneDate: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2011, 7:02 PM | Message # 8
Development Director
Awards: 3
as im not only limited to wc3, i see the difference between games and I gotta say pooling is just bs.
at least the house games should be free from pooling.

if there is anyone who disagrees, I wonder why..

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2011, 7:31 PM | Message # 9
Site Manager
if you were talking say a tourny then you can establish a no pooling rule but theres nothing wrong with pooling a teammate to get somethign better

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

ArcttyDate: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2011, 8:00 PM | Message # 10
Ninja
Yeah I was thinking of a 10% gold trading tax. Full pool is a big game changer and with equal teams it is a guaranteed loss. I am not talking about 10k late game to get darks. I am talking like from mass to finish one player gets full pool to tech, its a WAY different game like that.

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2011, 8:05 PM | Message # 11
Site Manager
if your talking where someone doesnt get a hero and pools one guy thats very different than just general pooling

and a clear distinction should be made when discussing the two

wilzDate: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2011, 8:07 PM | Message # 12
Rifleman
Group: Investor
im not saying pooling is horrible and be disallowed...but mass pooling does change the game unfairly and unskillfully. much of why AGI maulers can become OP. No pooling isnt an option as well, because so many times you finish making a big purchase only to have someone try to BK you and you're looking for a rune but is 100 gold short. That's why i suggest a tax. Simply put, u can pool but if you do, it will be at a cost.

and of course Jade is gonna hate my suggestions, she hates everything i say. too much sexual tension btw us...sigh curse of becoming too sexy...

Message edited by wilz - Tuesday, 14-Jun-2011, 8:19 PM

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2011, 10:13 PM | Message # 13
Site Manager
taxing is simply absurd why should ANYONE be punished for good teamwork ? they shouldnt its freaking rediculous

the game is not and never will be balanced for pro vs pub theres jsut no way to do it unless you pull a nohunters footmen frenzy and make it soooo generic and cookie cutter that everything is practicaly equal and theres no variance and then you loose all your players and fade into obscurity

ArcttyDate: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2011, 11:26 PM | Message # 14
Ninja
Quote (lspiderl)
taxing is simply absurd why should ANYONE be punished for good teamwork ? they shouldnt its freaking rediculous

If you played more foots you would realize the problem people have with this. Mass pooling has nothing to do with team work.

jonathan290Date: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2011, 11:34 PM | Message # 15
Hero
yeah like if someone goes auras and mass tp And evry1 mass pool him the game is over in 10-15 mins

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » mass pooling...hurt it or help it (mass pooling...hurt it or help it)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501