Wednesday, 15-May-2024, 11:57 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

new mode - footies 10,000 - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » new mode - footies 10,000 (could be fun occasionally)
new mode - footies 10,000
mcw[STAR]Date: Thursday, 21-Jul-2011, 2:34 PM | Message # 1
Rifleman
Group: Users
Awards: 0
anyone ever play oldschool footies 10,000? basically your hero can level to lv 100000 and your base cant die as long as you have atleast one hero alive, it could be sick with custom heroes except bond would need to go in and make each skill final level at like 36 instead of 6 which would be boring and time consuming for him and then +2stats you put the rest of your skills points in untill every stat is 300. it could work well with all the already existing game mechanics. except the rune of shield cause you can revive your hero in 40 seconds i think

Alex[STAR]Date: Thursday, 21-Jul-2011, 2:53 PM | Message # 2
User
Awards: 4
So all the creeps, ToT, Penguins, are rendered useless? And the Rod of Death/Envy, TT, Yamato, needs to be taken out.

What about the issue of people leaving a secondary hero in the skillpick area?

mcw[STAR]Date: Thursday, 21-Jul-2011, 3:07 PM | Message # 3
Rifleman
Quote (bop240)
So all the creeps, ToT, Penguins, are rendered useless? And the Rod of Death/Envy, TT, Yamato, needs to be taken out.

TOT would need buffing yeah the creeps would suck (except for the turtle who could eat heroes) penguins would also need to be buffed ohh and rod of death would probably need to be taken out yeah, envy would be fine tho tt and yamato can stay in, hopefully your teammate would kill the other person who used tt so they would leave themselves vulnerable aswell and yamato wouldnt be an instant kill just like its not necessarily now

2nd heroes in the waiting room would simply not give your base invulnerability like your other hero does, they would need to be on the playing field to activate it

it would be alot of work..
but doable and could be sick

or even a mode with just invulnerable bases as long as your heroes alive would be cool and rod of death wouldnt need to be taken out if you werent such high levels.

Message edited by mcw[STAR] - Thursday, 21-Jul-2011, 3:11 PM

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 21-Jul-2011, 3:41 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
haha i loved that game i remember that you could like attack your teamate and everyone would get life steal but you could attack your teamate and level up haha those were the days ahhaha

Alex[STAR]Date: Thursday, 21-Jul-2011, 3:50 PM | Message # 5
User
Awards: 4
Quote (mcw|STAR|)
instant kill just like its not necessarily now

Yeah but if you have level 36 main skills, thats level 12 ultimates or something, so its gonna hurt.

GauntDate: Thursday, 21-Jul-2011, 4:02 PM | Message # 6
Rifleman
Group: New Users
mcw why dont you ask bond to share his skills and you create the game, because its really annoying make 6 lvls of a spell balanced, and think about 36 lvls... it will get... to... WTF... also he have to delete some spells like stun(at 40% 15 attackis per second 0.5 seconds stun its... permastun, even if you have evasion)
so... not... he dont want to make an unbalanced game =P

NjagDate: Thursday, 21-Jul-2011, 4:14 PM | Message # 7
Hero
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
not a bad idea but very time consuming. Would need to be ars mode to nerf it abit in my opinion.

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

Bond009Date: Thursday, 21-Jul-2011, 7:08 PM | Message # 8
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
the effort involved wouldnt be worth the reward

mcw[STAR]Date: Thursday, 21-Jul-2011, 7:57 PM | Message # 9
Rifleman
Quote (bop240)
Yeah but if you have level 36 main skills, thats level 12 ultimates or something, so its gonna hurt.

-it would basically be proportional
and yess i do understand it would be awfully time consuming ive made and balanced spells before its blows

Quote (Gaunt)
mcw why dont you ask bond to share his skills and you create the game

-footies 100000 is already a game in itself so its already made..

there should also be a classic mode idk why not.. all the taverns would fill with the heroes and theyr preset builds from ladder and classic 5.4

classic mode would attract new players CHF doesnt have to be custom everytime it could be classic sometimes for the people who loved that game bassically youd be covering both maps with 1 and it would be sick

Added (2011-07-21, 8:57 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (mcw|STAR|)
there should also be a classic mode idk why not.. all the taverns would fill with the heroes and theyr preset builds from ladder and classic 5.4

classic mode would attract new players CHF doesnt have to be custom everytime it could be classic sometimes for the people who loved that game bassically youd be covering both maps with 1 and it would be sick

ohh this is already being talked about good idea ic3d i jsut saw litterally right after

DragonWarriorDate: Thursday, 21-Jul-2011, 8:20 PM | Message # 10
Ninja
That was one of my favorite footy games

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

NoBrainDate: Friday, 22-Jul-2011, 5:15 AM | Message # 11
Hero
Awards: 1
After ssd, lvl 10000. Trololol lolilol lmap

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

Master-HeroDate: Friday, 22-Jul-2011, 6:19 AM | Message # 12
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
Yay make all the heroes OP and everything under 10k gold suck.

Inactive mod.

DragonWarriorDate: Friday, 22-Jul-2011, 8:11 AM | Message # 13
Ninja
You guys should really try Footies 10,000 out. It was a great game back then when I was still addicted to 5.4/7.2(?)

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

AntyoneDate: Friday, 22-Jul-2011, 8:14 AM | Message # 14
Development Director
Awards: 3
i wish somebody hosted footies where u could level up your hero and summoned units were your spells. every each one of the heroes had different units.

you could tier up, upgrade them etc. what was its name i cant remember..

flamefusionDate: Friday, 22-Jul-2011, 8:29 AM | Message # 15
Ninja
Awards: 1
Quote (Antyone)
wish somebody hosted footies where u could level up your hero and summoned units were your spells. every each one of the heroes had different units.

you could tier up, upgrade them etc. what was its name i cant remember..

Play vex's water footies? tongue

I never back down from any challenge puttin front of me.
EMINEM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » new mode - footies 10,000 (could be fun occasionally)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501