Wednesday, 15-May-2024, 10:34 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

What has happened to CHF? - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » What has happened to CHF? (What has happened? Should we move on?)
What has happened to CHF?
1. Create a new game [ 8 ] [23.53%]
2. Improve CHF [ 15 ] [44.12%]
3. The problem isnt CHF , WC3 is dying [ 11 ] [32.35%]
Answers total: 34
killerrangeDate: Friday, 23-Sep-2011, 1:17 AM | Message # 1
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 1
CHF is kinda dying out, i wait in lobby for an hour for a game, and when it finally starts, i lose my spot because of admins and almost every team is stacked. its not as much fun as before

PS. sorry spidey

I'm here to help :D

Message edited by killerrange - Friday, 23-Sep-2011, 1:18 AM

ÜberGeekDate: Friday, 23-Sep-2011, 1:19 AM | Message # 2
Mr. Löwenstein
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
you forgot da sexy so there's no way I'm voting

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

killerrangeDate: Friday, 23-Sep-2011, 1:20 AM | Message # 3
Zombie Pirate
oh come on... just vote for what you think. this is serious!

I'm here to help :D

ÜberGeekDate: Friday, 23-Sep-2011, 1:30 AM | Message # 4
Mr. Löwenstein
okay, I shall cast my two votes:

vote #1: Jamie is sexy.

vote #2: wilz is not sexy

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

Bond009Date: Friday, 23-Sep-2011, 2:38 AM | Message # 5
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
How about we change the layout to 2v2v2v2 : )

thats really not a bad idea..
at least for an option so that it can still have the standard way of playing also, but they could also make things get messy but i do like the idea of a 2v2v2v2 mode

i think theres alot of reasons for the game filling slowly..

--i thought it would pick back up after summer becuz i know i played more last year during the school year than in summer but it doesnt seem so at least at night..

--i think sc2 has taken more wc3 ppl within the past few months

--there is too many bots for who all is left.. really there only needs to be 1 or 2 tops also i never ever see the game on the games list for some reason i always have to type it in to join a game. wc3s game search method is shitty as F**K and idk why. if i sit there and watch it for a min and refresh as often as allowed i see the game pop on the game list about 1 out of 25-30 times

--ppl dont like vs'ing super pro teams and after all this time ppl do know who is pro and around alot, familiar faces so to speak

--I think alot of ppl that were pubs gave up on it when codes kept getting fukd by fallen and reset, i talked with biki about it too and that is what really kept him coming back for more back when he first started, he really liked the saving stats thing and i think arctty did too and anty..a Ton of ppl did.. and when it went to shit so did their drive to play as seriously, so thanks fallen for wrecking a good thing ya f**king bastard.. smile

--the biggest reason i also think its not being played as much lately is 3.7a sucks, its f**ked up pretty damn bad and i'll admit it. I hardly even want to play it sometimes becuz of all the bullshit that can happen and all the abuse and glitches and op crap.. its rarely im in a game thats played how its meant to be.. I did some dumb shit with 3.7 and im gonna fix it all majorly for 3.8
At the time it really didnt seem like i was changing/adding that much but all the tiny little things really added up to a ton of f'd up things all coming together..
also the owl changed mass a ton, and as we know mass is already a very important part of the game.. and putting that 1 more element into it screwed over pubs so bad they just left and never came back i think.. if you lose mass that bad unless you are very good theres not much else left to do but rage quit..

if you wanna see how big of a fix 3.8 will be go ahead
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/19-1550-22

Pyo-LizZoODate: Friday, 23-Sep-2011, 4:00 AM | Message # 6
Hero
Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
make it a real footmen map,,, with units and WITHOUT op aoe being the main point of the game

fyp

pew pew - hele killer style

ArcttyDate: Friday, 23-Sep-2011, 1:07 PM | Message # 7
Ninja
Quote (Bond009)
--I think alot of ppl that were pubs gave up on it when codes kept getting fukd by fallen and reset, i talked with biki about it too and that is what really kept him coming back for more back when he first started, he really liked the saving stats thing and i think arctty did too and anty..a Ton of ppl did.. and when it went to shit so did their drive to play as seriously, so thanks fallen for wrecking a good thing ya f**king bastard..

Yeah I did feel good about myself with those codes not gonna lie. It is kind of funny the one paragraph of your post I read had my name in it, now I am gonna read the whole thing =)

Honestly, it is not fallens fault, you made the game, you made the code system. If there is a flaw in your system some one is going to exploit it, whether its fallen or some one else. The fault was with the code system, not with fallen.

Bond009Date: Friday, 23-Sep-2011, 1:37 PM | Message # 8
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
he didnt have to be so damn persistent though, even after it was fixed he still claims to have hacked it and just did the save game and load for the code win cheat, i mean he didnt know when to leave a good thing the fuk alone..

lspiderlDate: Friday, 23-Sep-2011, 2:21 PM | Message # 9
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
The problem isnt CHF

something has happened int eh last 2 months that took half the players making ALL games hard to fill

its called SCHOOL everyone went back to school ( both highschool and collage ) and we have significantly fewer players

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

ItSoVeR9000Date: Friday, 23-Sep-2011, 2:24 PM | Message # 10
Blonde Ninja Mod
Group: Forum Moderators
Omggggggg just come home bond so we ca n hang out with johnnnnners

ItSoVeR9000Date: Friday, 23-Sep-2011, 2:35 PM | Message # 11
Blonde Ninja Mod
3:00 YOU SIGNED IN! omgggggg you wont get home till like 10 pm...youre in big trouble mr. angry2 angry2 angry2 angry2 angry2 angry2 angry2 devil devil devil devil devil devil devil fie fie fie fie fie fie fie nono nono senile senile

Added (2011-09-23, 3:35 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
Still doesn't beat the dream I had with the true bondy and jamies : )

bahahhaha

ArcttyDate: Friday, 23-Sep-2011, 2:35 PM | Message # 12
Ninja
Quote (ItSoVeR9000)
Omggggggg just come home bond so we ca n hang out with johnnnnners

exactly

efff chif

TehbigbeeDate: Friday, 23-Sep-2011, 2:37 PM | Message # 13
Rifleman
Group: New Users
Maybe we should make a mode where nothing has a cooldown.....it may be crazy enough to work!
In a more serious note, stacked teams is a buzz kill when you're pub. I'm an average chf player not close to being pro but I know how to play. Anyway, when you're against stacked teams and you're pub, you get feeded on, Hk'ed, eventually bk'ed, and dont even make it to lvlv6 for ur ulti, it sucks. I just hope 3.8 brings back some people and gets the game rollin again

ItSoVeR9000Date: Friday, 23-Sep-2011, 2:42 PM | Message # 14
Blonde Ninja Mod
Quote (Arctty)
exactly

efff chif

no, we are partying and playing CHF tonight...that's what cool people do.

P.S I have this urge to negative rep you

ArcttyDate: Friday, 23-Sep-2011, 3:14 PM | Message # 15
Ninja
Quote (ItSoVeR9000)
no, we are partying and playing CHF tonight...that's what cool people do.

P.S I have this urge to negative rep you

Grow up

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » What has happened to CHF? (What has happened? Should we move on?)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<