Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Auras
Auras
AntyoneDate: Wednesday, 27-Oct-2010, 6:39 PM | Message # 16
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
Quote (bop240)
It's too hard to prove and too time-wasting and unprofessional for Blizzard I spose... Bloody ebcritical and his codehax...

he haxed his win-code?

lmao!

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 27-Oct-2010, 7:09 PM | Message # 17
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
looks nice Vamp whats with all the different colors though? lol and what was KDR? kill to death ratio i assume? anyway something like that could be neat to use for FTD and "Death match" and maybe even CTF if you or kobas wanted to throw something like that together i could add it.

-Kobas-Date: Wednesday, 27-Oct-2010, 7:32 PM | Message # 18
Legacy Staff
Group: Site Management
Awards: 0
Well blizzard care for sc2 now biggrin
They saw how wc3 maps big become (Dota, CHF, TD and so on)

Btw multiboard is easy to make!

apparently that was impossible...however with this JASS thing maybe it will be possible now? ;o

LOL well you are wrong it is possible for sure even in GUI!

Oh another cool thing!

Ability and damage show system?
What you think about that?

1 more thing large number of game modes can be shit!
I suggest you to create multiboard at game start that will show players all game modes and descriptions, then they can vote for of them!

-ar
<- All Players get random hero
-em <- Easy mode, heroes gain exp faster, also each layer will get 5 gold each 2 seconds
-up <- Unique Pick, Player can select only 1 type of main building (If you pick human for example you won't be able to pick undead later)
and so on!

When X player write -emar display on screen"
X player voted for All Random/Easy Mode

or just display that to host, and let him pick!

Just think about it!

TrixxareforkidsDate: Wednesday, 27-Oct-2010, 8:34 PM | Message # 19
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
-Em is known as -ssd, and -ar is known as -ars. They're both already modes mate :P

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

ChrIsiceraDate: Wednesday, 27-Oct-2010, 8:57 PM | Message # 20
Grunt
And UP thanks to the cost incentives is practically in place all the time unless they feel like wasting large amounts of money.

HM2008Date: Thursday, 28-Oct-2010, 0:31 AM | Message # 21
Noob
Well i think that all the new icon idea thingys seem awesome... nice addition this would b. Though with the multiboard thing, i would really ONLY like this to b limited info. like i dont want them knowing my unit count or building type or tier lvl nor damage and shit like that cause its just crap that people can c that then target them cause they can c who is dominating or who is the biggest noobs with feed. Plus thats such a big part of the game is concealing what info u have against the enemy. Take Mass TP for example if people knew u took this skill and then can c ur unit count they know and can get ready for a surprise attack. This sorta stuff would ruin the game i think. However stuff like a multiboard for total kills both unit and hero etc would b sweet. and other info that wouldnt really change the game would b cool to add to it as well.

Bond009Date: Thursday, 28-Oct-2010, 0:54 AM | Message # 22
Overall Site Owner
All the modes are listed here Kobas if ya havent check them out yet smile
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/4-126-1

-Kobas-Date: Thursday, 28-Oct-2010, 1:16 AM | Message # 23
Legacy Staff
Group: Site Management
Quote (Trixxareforkids)
-Em is known as -ssd, and -ar is known as -ars. They're both already modes mate :P

Quote (Bond009)
All the modes are listed here Kobas if ya havent check them out yet smile
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/4-126-1

Grrrrr I just made an example :P

Quote (HM2008)
Well i think that all the new icon idea thingys seem awesome... nice addition this would b. Though with the multiboard thing, i would really ONLY like this to b limited info. like i dont want them knowing my unit count or building type or tier lvl nor damage and shit like that cause its just crap that people can c that then target them cause they can c who is dominating or who is the biggest noobs with feed. Plus thats such a big part of the game is concealing what info u have against the enemy. Take Mass TP for example if people knew u took this skill and then can c ur unit count they know and can get ready for a surprise attack. This sorta stuff would ruin the game i think. However stuff like a multiboard for total kills both unit and hero etc would b sweet. and other info that wouldnt really change the game would b cool to add to it as well.

You can always use commands like that -ii in dota to display friendly users items!

Same here you can "for example" biggrin write something and see your friend statistic on screen!

But why not to have something like: Enemy Unit Kills/Heroes Kills/Buildings Destroyed or (E/H/B) in multiboard, and game elapsed time for example (00:15:26)

Bond009Date: Thursday, 28-Oct-2010, 1:33 AM | Message # 24
Overall Site Owner
Lets chat Kobas.. tongue

Master-HeroDate: Thursday, 28-Oct-2010, 12:18 PM | Message # 25
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
Quote (Bond009)
yea the guy that just tried to take it over with 2.7 is an ass.. although it is kinda fun playing x3 im sure the real maker will update that soon and make it better balanced. saddly i play the fake more than normal becuz 9000 likes the x3 alot lol

What is the different excactly? Never tried it lol. New builders?

Inactive mod.

Vampirism_FireDate: Thursday, 28-Oct-2010, 3:57 PM | Message # 26
Hero
Bond, Seriously please take a look at my chart. I put a lot of time into that! all the values even add up!

Bop, why are you using xXHardCoreXx's Sig?

Signature by: Vexslasher
There Is No Such Thing As A "Final" Version.

Bond009Date: Thursday, 28-Oct-2010, 7:37 PM | Message # 27
Overall Site Owner
I did check it out vamp and its nice, i think i replied about it already but you must have missed it. i asked hwy some of the colors are different, you should have made a key to go with it wink lol but over all it is a nice chart. bop's other name on the old site is xXHardCoreXx

idk any differences from 1.6b to 2.7 other than it has x3 unit and gold.. and it makes the games terrible coding show up a lot more as well. lol

Vampirism_FireDate: Friday, 29-Oct-2010, 8:45 AM | Message # 28
Hero
Quote (Bond009)
looks nice Vamp whats with all the different colors though? lol and what was KDR? kill to death ratio i assume? anyway something like that could be neat to use for FTD and "Death match" and maybe even CTF if you or kobas wanted to throw something like that together i could add it.

Oh, sorry I did miss it lol.

I thought colors were obvious sry I didnt put in a key. Gold is the highest, sivler/gray is second highest, and bronze/brownish is 3rd highest. For hero deaths it is lowest. There is one of each color highlighted for each category and one for team total and one for individuals. You are correct, KDR = Kill - Death Ratio. Yes, It would need to be changed to include the map type on top and also a scores colum would need to be added for CTF.

Signature by: Vexslasher
There Is No Such Thing As A "Final" Version.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Auras
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map