Wednesday, 15-May-2024, 5:52 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Some ideas - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Some ideas (Even though a version just came out I will forget to mention)
Some ideas
a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 25-Oct-2011, 9:03 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
First I want a killaim series where it drains health for stats etc.

I want a spell like snipe so you can shoot a rocket and it has a huge cast range a small - decent aoe if you shoot it in a base you can see it so it kinda reveals but you can follow its trail ya know?

And I want items that aren't just passive. Items that are only efficient when you use them!

Added (2011-10-25, 9:49 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh and some towers that can only be used if you have like tier 4 and towers that can only be built if you have that race

Added (2011-10-25, 10:03 PM)
And make it so you can tech before mass jeez that was fun in footies haha I used to love that

Make t6 air like old version!!

Maybe make a mode where u don't get gold for killing units but get 50 per 4 seconds I don't think anyone would play this mode but sounds interesting

Added (2011-10-25, 10:03 PM)
Wait make the last mode I said only give gold per hero kill or something

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 25-Oct-2011, 10:14 PM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
all great ideas. me and hatorape used to double tech in 5.4 and go huntresses. this was my fave strat ever. you would win mass but after you would need real skills to win(opposite team in 5.4 also comes out on top usually).

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 0:14 AM | Message # 3
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
Oh and some towers that can only be used if you have like tier 4 and towers that can only be built if you have that race

i really like this idea.. maybe only make the ToT buyable if they have like t3 or t4+
i hate how whole team can sit with t0 if they have a tot and make a game become 2 hours long becuz of a 8000 gold purchase.. so dumb

GameOver3000Date: Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 0:36 AM | Message # 4
Grunt
Quote (Bond009)

i really like this idea.. maybe only make the ToT buyable if they have like t3 or t4+
i hate how whole team can sit with t0 if they have a tot and make a game become 2 hours long becuz of a 8000 gold purchase.. so dumb

i agreed

beerisforbears

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 9:26 AM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Quote (Bond009)
Quote (a_chinese_kid)

stupid stupid stupid idea

bond you cant just take shit out because you don't like how it is
its a strat and if you cant counter it then you deserve to lose
buying a tot can be a massive disadvantage depending on the game

if you wanna fix stuff, how about fix getting 3947898349 undeserved levels off of mind rape

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 9:26 AM

2DaYuDiEDate: Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 9:33 AM | Message # 6
Ninja
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
if you wanna fix stuff, how about fix getting 3947898349 undeserved levels off of mind rape

i never really figured why cd is sooo much shorter than tt o.O it kills enemy, fucks up his items, waste his skillpoints, use up ulti skills and doesnt damage yourself... i think cooldown shud be right the same as tt to be balanced...

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 5:48 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
add night terror to waves in ftd so it proves how much they fail..

Added (2011-10-26, 6:48 PM)
we also need to come up with more mass spells and items instead of just aoes serpents and auras...

i think a move that can push like barrier but its an aoe kinda it doesn't do tons of damage it does some but i think it could be a fun spell in mass and it could be useable on allys to help move them etc. you could push peasants units i think it would be cool

jonathan290Date: Wednesday, 26-Oct-2011, 11:52 PM | Message # 8
Hero
i agree

JUST FOR FUN

Bond009Date: Thursday, 27-Oct-2011, 2:32 AM | Message # 9
Overall Site Owner
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)

buying a tot can be a massive disadvantage depending on the game

I would expect you to be one of the ones to not like this, also fallen and a few others.. lol truth is this tower was never really balanced in old foots and it still isnt now. you can pool 8k very fast and easily at game start and this automatically makes the game either un-winable or take forever to over come just 1 tot.. i know i think it when someone buys it and i know when its not you and someone else that gets it you think the same thing.. "shit.." it makes ppl win by defualt from everyone saying f it and leaves the game becuz its not worth the time for the win in many cases
In order to beat a team with a tot they A. need to have 0 runes and 0 skill B. have 2-3x the gold they spent on the tot to overcome it with darks and or peng's unless u have ranged ward of the gods is auto useless among other things.. its meant for late game tower now early game. I can see it being fair to need at least t2-3 to upgrade to that tower
If fallen or any other good team used that "tot strat" vs your team early game and you couldnt come in base chances are you wouldnt win.

anyway MR has counters and is a risk yamato and TT pretty much guarantee u a hk without dying.. u can tp a mr'd hero back and it doesnt even garintee u the kill someone can ks it, u can be dead while it dies so u gain no xp or gold in some cases.. it takes much more micro and skill to use than clicking a spell on a hero like the other 2.. dont cry about mr becuz your ToT is being talked about here.. lol

The ToT has become that thing thats not even uncommon to see anymore like it use to be.. its over used and abused these days. and i think it was fallen that got that going a while back lol

Quote (2DaYuDiE)
i never really figured why cd is sooo much shorter than tt o.O it kills enemy, fucks up his items, waste his skillpoints, use up ulti skills and doesnt damage yourself... i think cooldown shud be right the same as tt to be balanced...

mr cd is 3 mins and i think the other is like 4 mins at lvl 3s read above to see why its fair

CouDate: Thursday, 27-Oct-2011, 5:21 AM | Message # 10
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)

lmao the irony. That was my first and basic strategy that helped me get recognized among the good players. Monster use to whine about me buying tot and now he uses it alot against me lol. "Rush for tot Cou" "omg it's Cou, he's going for tot" ahahaha even in SSD modes today when I play vs Sound he always kills my towers first because he cringes at me whenever I build TOT lol.

I use to use rush for tot because I'd always have xmute and ww and aoes. I'd save for tot and then altar and I always use to hide the altar in the shop area on either side of the base where noone could get it before Bond took away that option. It was an awesome time back then when I use to beg for SSD mode and just have fun rushing for tot and altar. Nowadays it's different, I very rarely use aoes and ww but I'd use it for the fun of it to remind me how easy it is to own with aoes.

tbh I've never heard of Fallen use that basic strat, I've only heard of him for his goleming skills, bears chims and other things lol.

haha sorry, it took me back memory lane. At any rate, it sounds like a fair deal since mass pool for tot is easy. On the other hand, the pros outwieghs the con. If you unlock tier 3 with tot, it's going to be defintly harder to bk that person who has tot. wink

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Thursday, 27-Oct-2011, 5:34 AM

SOUNDWAVESDate: Thursday, 27-Oct-2011, 8:38 AM | Message # 11
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Cou)
lmao the irony. That was my first and basic strategy that helped me get recognized among the good players. Monster use to whine about me buying tot and now he uses it alot against me lol. "Rush for tot Cou" "omg it's Cou, he's going for tot" ahahaha even in SSD modes today when I play vs Sound he always kills my towers first because he cringes at me whenever I build TOT lol.

I use to use rush for tot because I'd always have xmute and ww and aoes. I'd save for tot and then altar and I always use to hide the altar in the shop area on either side of the base where noone could get it before Bond took away that option. It was an awesome time back then when I use to beg for SSD mode and just have fun rushing for tot and altar. Nowadays it's different, I very rarely use aoes and ww but I'd use it for the fun of it to remind me how easy it is to own with aoes.

lol this comment remind me of my pubby days. when you were red u always made ssd and typed -rocks. and then u jumped in to skill area for skill glitch. right after that you killed golem for lv2. old days games were fun even with tons of glitchs.

Quote (Cou)
tbh I've never heard of Fallen use that basic strat

he used this strategy over 90% of his games against me. fallens strategy is the best strategy which is easy to win.

Quote (Bond009)
its meant for late game tower now early game. I can see it being fair to need at least t2-3 to upgrade to that tower

agree with it. when someone build tot in early game all those summon units becomes useless
but on the other hand, especially in ssd it's not that hard to make lv16++ with mass summons and auras. or like death no mercy team style which is 2potion of focus with 4 inferno bear blizzard. divine blizzard f*@$ up jammy. so those are really hard to counter without TOT in early ssd game. also there is no time to wait. because they just aiming towers first. frost and arcane towers are easy to take down. but w/e SSD is completely unbalanced mode so I don't know.

Quote (Bond009)
mr cd is 3 mins and i think the other is like 4 mins at lvl 3s read above to see why its fair

make yamato and TT can go through magic immunity. plus mr, yamato, TT should take same CD either 3min or 4min
these 3 spells have different perk. but yamato and TT doesnt go through magic immunity so I think mind rape is much better than the other two.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Thursday, 27-Oct-2011, 8:47 AM

Bond009Date: Thursday, 27-Oct-2011, 2:57 PM | Message # 12
Overall Site Owner
Quote (Cou)
haha sorry, it took me back memory lane. At any rate, it sounds like a fair deal since mass pool for tot is easy. On the other hand, the pros outwieghs the con. If you unlock tier 3 with tot, it's going to be defintly harder to bk that person who has tot. wink

i agree with you cou that them having a t3-4 base with a ToT will be harder to take down.. but look at it this way.. at least you have that extra time before they get the tot and are using that gold for teching to take them down without them having that ToT.

Because lets face it they get that ToT when everyone's at t0 becuz they mass pooled for it.. then they make their gold with time becuz they are safe to 'sit on their t0's' and will soon tech after so you cant kill them.. so either way you will be going against a high teir along with their ToT.. its just with them getting the tot after the tech, it allows you to play the game as its meant to be for a bit longer before they get the tot..

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
make yamato and TT can go through magic immunity. plus mr, yamato, TT should take same CD either 3min or 4min
these 3 spells have different perk. but yamato and TT doesnt go through magic immunity so I think mind rape is much better than the other two.

i made it so TT can go thru magic immune now, also that guarantees you a hk with gold and xp as where using mr vs a pro doesn't guarantee you anything in most cases.. MR can be countered easy as where yamato and TT cant. theres no way mr should have as long of cd as those becuz you need to probably use it twice on a pro before its even going to pay off which makes it like a 6 min cd time.. :/

Alex[STAR]Date: Friday, 28-Oct-2011, 1:23 AM | Message # 13
User
Awards: 4
I want a spell which you have to aim at a unit/hero (so it's not just the conventional spell where you click on them, the spell travels where you click, you have to aim it), and if you hit them, they take initial damage, reduced armor and stats, and then you use the spell again, after the guys been hit, and it teleports you to the person, stunning him for a small amount of time. Good for melee HK or Mauler I guess.

The only other way to do this I could think of is with two spell slots, blink/stun, interchange/stun etc.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Friday, 28-Oct-2011, 2:30 AM | Message # 14
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Bond009)
made it so TT can go thru magic immune now, also that guarantees you a hk with gold and xp as where using mr vs a pro doesn't guarantee you anything in most cases.. MR can be countered easy as where yamato and TT cant. theres no way mr should have as long of cd as those becuz you need to probably use it twice on a pro before its even going to pay off which makes it like a 6 min cd time.. :/

I hardly ever use TT but this is good news for TT users.
btw mr have so much better things. not only it gives hk but also it blocks enemy ultimate. plus it can counter ward of the god, it can counter granit golem(with arcane tower and 1 potion of focus to make sure). it can still penguin item or mr penguin so it gives negative auras to opponent penguins which nerfs so hard. it can use it to altar(but idk I haven't tried it in 3.8). with amulet of recall it can steal enemy sheild which is in either shop or peasant.
so mr is really good in late game also it have so much better things than yamato(tt)
I don't care about mr cd but to be balanced TT(yamato) should be same or less cd than mr. reincarnation is out of topic but this ultimate should take less cd than other 3 ultimate. just 700 gold ankh can replace this ultimate which doesnt make sense.

Rest in Peace Rookies

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Friday, 28-Oct-2011, 12:00 PM | Message # 15
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Alex|STAR|)
want a spell which you have to aim at a unit/hero (so it's not just the conventional spell where you click on them, the spell travels where you click, you have to aim it),

like the spll urgott has in LoL? the one where he shoots that missile where your pointing unless you have acid on a target when then you can home in.? or the one irelia has as an ult?. i love these spells. GREAT IDEA!

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Some ideas (Even though a version just came out I will forget to mention)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501