Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 7:49 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

NEW MODE IDEAS - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » NEW MODE IDEAS (here is a few of my mode ideas you can share yours here 2)
NEW MODE IDEAS
VexslasherDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:22 PM | Message # 1
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
-Endless Mass - makes the units spawn 2x as fast and as soon as 10 are by the base they are sent into the middle.
-Final Showdown - In this mode your bases all start at tier 5 darks, towers are destroyed.
-Solos - would build some sort of barrier in between each of the players so that they can all be on there own teams.
-Mix Players - mixes all the players to random new teams making them no stacked anymore.
-Duel Mode - In this mode every 5-10 minutes 1 hero is randomly selected from each team to battle in a very small arena maybe in that top middle buildings space since it doesn't really do much lol. (during the battle all other players can bet on the winners and they can even bet on the other teams heroes, if they are correct with there bet they get the amount they bet x3 and the winner of the duel gets a bonus 1k plus 2nd place 500 3rd 300 and 4th gets some xp to help give them a better chance in the next duel. The game would freeze everything else except the duel so everyone would be only paying attention to the duel at that time.
-Danger Zone - Creates a Night Terror Golem in the middle of the map which cannot go into the base areas but just sits in the middle causing mayhem.

Well those are my ideas I like the last one best obviously lol anyways just thought I'd share these if anyone else has ant mode ideas you can share them here also, or if you have more ideas to go with mine feel free to share.

Also would like to know what you think of these bond.. if you get a chance to read this.. i know CTF was a flop but I think I can get some better mode ideas..

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:44 PM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Awards: 0
Quote (Vexslasher)
-Endless Mass - makes the units spawn 2x as fast and as soon as 10 are by the base they are sent into the middle.
-Final Showdown - In this mode your bases all start at tier 5 darks, towers are destroyed.

i like these 2

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 5:45 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Endless mass is actually retarded.

Thats free gold for maulers and aoe.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 6:14 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Endless mass is actually retarded.

Thats free gold for maulers and aoe.

yeah lol, jsut stay at mid camping -.-

lol @ betting on hero fights//// its fail cause it sets up some1 to get a kill 100% whereas on the field some can KS u(yes i hate it too but its part of the game)

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Bond009Date: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 7:57 PM | Message # 5
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (Vexslasher)
-Solos - would build some sort of barrier in between each of the players so that they can all be on there own teams.

these 2 could be neat, the others dont seem very feasible or practical. The solo one would be very hard to pull off too becuz of map size and also becuz you would be sharing stores with enemies lol i have kinda wanted to be able to do this but idk if it can really be done.

13riNgiToNDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 8:46 PM | Message # 6
Grunt
This game needs no more modes...

Owls <3

THecashDate: Saturday, 10-Dec-2011, 8:59 PM | Message # 7
Grunt
Hey Bond mayby i could suggest. Sd mode? for heros

HPMM=THecash

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 0:51 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (Vexslasher)

Quote (Vexslasher)
Endless Mass - makes the units spawn 2x as fast and as soon as 10 are by the base they are sent into the middle.
-Mix Players - mixes all the players to random new teams making them no stacked anymore.
-Duel Mode - In this mode every 5-10 minutes 1 hero is randomly selected from each team to battle in a very small arena maybe in that top middle buildings space since it doesn't really do much lol. (during the battle all other players can bet on the winners and they can even bet on the other teams heroes, if they are correct with there bet they get the amount they bet x3 and the winner of the duel gets a bonus 1k plus 2nd place 500 3rd 300 and 4th gets some xp to help give them a better chance in the next duel. The game would freeze everything else except the duel so everyone would be only paying attention to the duel at that time.

<3 all seem like fun modes Im suppressed no one likes duel mode i like it. the only thing is it would be boring cause of tomes and ww...

BOND

ADD ATTRIBUTE BONUSES FOR LEVELS 22-25 so you can get all level 6 and so you can have attribute bonuses i love that with dota ADD ATTRIBUTE BONUSES!!

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 3:14 AM | Message # 9
Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote (Vexslasher)

mauler gonna rape it but I like this idea.

anyway I've inspired from your gold betting in duel mode and new idea come up from my head.
It's like this, lets call this "Lotto Mode"
Lotto Mode - it should work with every mode. you can bet any 2 random number like 13 or 48 in every 5 or 3min.
and computer random system will show you any 2 random number in every 3 or 5min.
if 1 of number matches with what you bet, you will get a little bonus gold. if a number completely matchs, you will get huge bonus.

Rest in Peace Rookies

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 7:48 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (Vexslasher)

Quote (Vexslasher)

Quote (Vexslasher)

Those 3 ideas are good ones. wink

CouDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 8:05 AM | Message # 11
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Maybe take away a mode or two that noone uses? lol

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

PaPaDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 9:20 AM | Message # 12
Ghoul
Group: Clan Members
what about endless leveling? a mode where heros max level is 100 or so but you level a lot a lot slower! and the damage of the spells does not increase THAT much...

parapapa parapapaparapapa parapapa parapapa

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 9:50 AM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Papa you mean a mainly micro game ? You would want the creeps to go up in value ?
I like this idea also.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 10:41 AM | Message # 14
Zombie Pirate
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
ADD ATTRIBUTE BONUSES FOR LEVELS 22-25 so you can get all level 6 and so you can have attribute bonuses i love that with dota ADD ATTRIBUTE BONUSES!!

Hmm, I think getting all level 6 isn't fair as choosing your level 5 ability is part of the game.

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 10:44 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
Hmm, I think getting all level 6 isn't fair as choosing your level 5 ability is part of the game.

Agreed.
Buy Forbidden Power, it's 1.5k, not sooo expansive.
If we could be lvl 21, some builds could be too imba, such as Bears Healing wave Carrion Chims...

Message edited by Fir - Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 10:45 AM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » NEW MODE IDEAS (here is a few of my mode ideas you can share yours here 2)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501