Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 5:03 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

CHF - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » CHF (Back to Basics Edition)
CHF
Bond009Date: Saturday, 24-Mar-2012, 1:10 PM | Message # 16
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
lol im sorry Uber i didnt mean to come off sounding mean or condescending in my response back tongue

Its just with the ars thing its a mode just for a funny meaningless game to change it up a bit, its just complete random dumb luck on what you get, and there is builds that can surpass the builds those stock heros have so i figured that mode was those heros place in the game and gave them meaning in the world of CHF. smile lol

Quote (ÜberGeek)
You're missing my point with the hero issue and it's something that you and me will not agree on. I'm fine with that.

also with the spell thing and heros thing i more just meant like details on the heros or spells you think are kinda imba or outside the range of balanced.
like are there some heros that have stats you dont think are in the fair range and stuff like that, kinda like how worrier mage starts out with good stats and gets like great increases in stats per lvl, there is some heros better than others.. but at the same time those heros that are a bit better give more gold reward upon death or move slower, stuff like that to balance it out somewhat. If you have certain heros in particulate you wanna point out and analyze more in depth let me know.

i had a better response typed out the first time but i hit a backspace button and lost it all -_- and i couldnt type it out again the same way.. lol

@ helekiller, neat idea could be fun tongue (would probably make tomes even more op tho lol)

2DaYuDiEDate: Saturday, 24-Mar-2012, 1:14 PM | Message # 17
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (Bond009)

@ helekiller, neat idea could be fun tongue (would probably make tomes even more op tho lol)

lol yea tongue as it is now, u need skill to lvl... with that mode you would need EVEN MORE skill to do so smile remove tome if this mode is on haha

Legal_lifeDate: Monday, 26-Mar-2012, 12:03 PM | Message # 18
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Killer beans I think everyone's stopped caring about the rules a long time ago

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 26-Mar-2012, 8:33 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Quote (2DaYuDiE)

Maybe but your leveling like shit with that.

Your gonna need tomes for sure which wastes too much gold. It could be more of a handicap in the end.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » CHF (Back to Basics Edition)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501