Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 1:17 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

LIST OF 4.0a/4.1 FIXES FOR BOND - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » LIST OF 4.0a/4.1 FIXES FOR BOND (BOND009 READ THIS PLEASE)
LIST OF 4.0a/4.1 FIXES FOR BOND
T-SwizzleDate: Thursday, 31-May-2012, 0:20 AM | Message # 16
Ghoul
Group: Banned Users
Awards: 0
Quote (Vexslasher)
I think that the jammy's need faster mana regeneration

Quote (Vexslasher)
I think that the jammy's need faster mana regeneration

THIS! jammy needs more mana regen

Quote (Bond009)
this isnt legion td tongue in the past you never got any money back for changing towers, just becuz they now downgrade so its more user friendly/less clutter why should it be any different?

ok bond, then can you at least change the downgrade hotkey to something different? i always accidentally downgrade my towers when im trying to shoot frost bolt. its really annoying

also transmute level 3 could use a small nerf

PS ME AND XMONSTERRRR LOVE YOU

Message edited by T-Swizzle - Thursday, 31-May-2012, 0:53 AM

Sexy_TacoDate: Thursday, 31-May-2012, 1:31 AM | Message # 17
Noob
Group: Users
not that i disagree, but with the frost and searing arrows i have won many games.. they make for one of the funnest games. i go searing entangle and either lust crit trueshot or (i forget name.. the one that gives armour and dmg...lol sorry). then usually i will get shoes and cloak biggrin really fun build xD

and good post, i like some ideads! [nerf trees especially (not that they cant easily be killed)]

Bond009Date: Thursday, 31-May-2012, 1:46 AM | Message # 18
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote (Vexslasher)
I think that the Unit Income Mode should just take effect when red types it in because most people don't even know what it is.. It's a pretty cool mode I was able to try it 1 time lol

For zombie mode the zombies model size needs to be a bit smaller I think.

I think Stampede could use a slight range increase you have to be pretty much inside there base to cast.

I think that the jammy's need faster mana regeneration yesterday I was playing against a team that had 5 trent summoning hero's in ssd and let me tell you I had 3 jammys and they didn't have anywhere near enough mana to take those all out and the stock wasn't filling fast enough for me to get enough jammy's tp cover my base since 2 of them had xmute.. might would be nice if you could upgrade a jammy so it wouldn't be able to be xmuted like how the towers upgrade just make it look slightly different if you do that maybe use a different troll or something maybe like 1200 to upgrade it and it would have maybe 300 more hp and spell resistance and doubled mana amount and regen rate.

all good ideas, i know its a bummer about those smaller modes becuz they are good, ppl just dont get to see them becuz they dont look in F9 also there isnt enough room for all the modes on the loading screen so i guess they just find out when ppl type that in some games i guess.

the jammy thing could be a neat idea for upgrading the unit, could solve some problems but also maybe create some new ones we'll see

Quote (T-Swizzle)
ok bond, then can you at least change the downgrade hotkey to something different? i always accidentally downgrade my towers when im trying to shoot frost bolt. its really annoying

also transmute level 3 could use a small nerf

dont worry i already took the hotkey away for the tower, there really is no need for a hotkey to do that anyway tongue

i nerfed xmute all lvls but mostly lvl 3 for 4.0 you think it needs more eh? with cast time, cd, mana cost.. what do you think lol

ÜberGeekDate: Thursday, 31-May-2012, 1:50 AM | Message # 19
Mr. Löwenstein
Group: Clan Members
Quote (Vexslasher)
would be nice if you could upgrade a jammy so it wouldn't be able to be xmuted like how the towers upgrade just make it look slightly different if you do that maybe use a different troll or something maybe like 1200 to upgrade it and it would have maybe 300 more hp and spell resistance and doubled mana amount and regen rate.

This is a very good idea.

+

Lower the cost of some of the recipes, make them more appealing to use:

Night Terror Armor Recipe - costs 1600 gold atm, lower the gold cost to 1100.

Fist of the Titans Recipe - costs 2100 gold atm, lower the gold cost to 1500.

Staff of Sanctuary Recipe - costs 5000 gold atm, lower the gold cost to 4200.

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

Sexy_TacoDate: Thursday, 31-May-2012, 1:56 AM | Message # 20
Noob
hey vex, could u explain income mode thingy to me? im interested as to what it is.

also loving all these ideas biggrin and thanks bond, keep the chf goin xD

Bond009Date: Thursday, 31-May-2012, 1:58 AM | Message # 21
Overall Site Owner
would be cool to see more recipes used but the prob with some of those is they are really good and once you get some of those it makes your hero so soo much harder to kill, even at the price they are now they still probably pay off in the end. they could maybe stand to be lowered like 100-200 gold but too big of jumps all at once probably wouldn't be good to do. baby steps ;p

Quote (Sexy_Taco)
hey vex, could u explain income mode thingy to me? im interested as to what it is.

also loving all these ideas biggrin and thanks bond, keep the chf goin xD

-UIM is when 4 ppl type it during game to vote it and then its based on you teching and fighting with units alot more.

So when you get your feed killed you gain income based on your units value. (i dont remember all the actually values off the top of my head, so dont quote me on them)
like a foot might be worth 1-2 value and a t1 units is like 2-3 and a t2 unit is like 4 and a t3 unit might be worth 5-6 and t4 worth like 7-9 etc..

When you get a unit killed you gain that value added to your income that you can check by typing -income anytime. Each min of the game you earn that value of income.
If you dont take risks and dont fight with your units and just kill all your feed all game you will not let other teams gain gold from it BUT you also wont earn much income as well.
Its a neat mode that seems actually pretty balanced and encourages more wars and units fighting throughout the whole game.

ÜberGeekDate: Thursday, 31-May-2012, 2:08 AM | Message # 22
Mr. Löwenstein
Quote (Bond009)
would be cool to see more recipes used but the prob with some of those is they are really good and once you get some of those it makes your hero so soo much harder to kill, even at the price they are now they still probably pay off in the end. they could maybe stand to be lowered like 100-200 gold but too big of jumps all at once probably wouldn't be good to do. baby steps ;p

Yeah but does anybody use those 3 recipes I mentioned above? Are they part of a winning strategy?

Staff of the ArchMage is a no-brainer, and maulers get LightSpeed+Frosty's Claws all the time.

I haven't seen anybody get Fist of Titans, Night Terror Armor, or Staff of Sanctuary. Maybe 3-4 people in total. In the past 8 months. What do the pros think about this?

I use FoT, NtA and SoS in either two cases: -the game is already won or -I don't care about winning

If you could lower the costs by even 100-200 gold, that would be great I guess.

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

mN-Date: Thursday, 31-May-2012, 2:29 AM | Message # 23
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
i get Fist of Titans, Night Terror Armor always when i have str hero with cleave or similar? mostly heart of holy maiden and game ends before night terror.

but eq seriously, you guys are underrating this spell. You can kill enemy tower from your own base with it. If u have lvl 16 eq, all you need to do is steal runeshielding and 2 peasants and all the tier0 bases dead in 10seconds :x

How do you counter it? get shade, owl, frost tower etc shit, but you know how easy it is to kill zombie/owl.. ? 2 dispells buy jamie or few hits with hero.
then if u have spellshield and enemy does get to see they are still running out of time :). Tbh. if u dont wanna get greedy and kill 3 bases at once you must be really bad if u cant kill 1 base from armorshop range. And thats from one spell

In ftd, you can kill every tower the enemy has from almost vault range(towers worth 100gp+500+800 = 1400gp each). It's not even a fun spell to use cause you kill bases 90% time unless they go fast tech. Volcano is a lot nicer spell tbh and cooler

edit:

yes -uim is really nice in pub games once in a while bring alot balance with pros and noobs

I am biwinning

Message edited by xifelol - Thursday, 31-May-2012, 2:55 AM

T-SwizzleDate: Thursday, 31-May-2012, 3:55 AM | Message # 24
Ghoul
Quote (ÜberGeek)
Fist of Titans, Night Terror Armor, or Staff of Sanctuary

staff of sanctuary costs like 7500, reduce the cost bond its a no brainer.
fist of titans is fine or night terror could use a 100-200 gold nerf, i usually get one of them in SSD

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 31-May-2012, 6:29 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Bond009)
but the prob with some of those is they are really good and once you get some of those it makes your hero so soo much harder to kill, even at the price they are now they still probably pay off in the end

So ur saying
1 staff of sanctuary is worth more than a ToT? I would rather pay 100 more and get a tower that can MAKE SURE I NEVER GET BKED
lol....bond with his hallucinations
no offense bond but staff is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY overpriced
i would rather get litterally 2 heart of holy maiden +1.5k spell resistance + 500 amulet for the same price (better profit and u can always give 1 to ur allies)

idk bond.... u think logically
8k for a recipe which u still die by maulers
OR
8k for a tot that makes sure nothing can bk u except tier 5 and some pengs

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 31-May-2012, 8:37 AM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Quote (T-Swizzle)
whisper me (account name: TaylorSwift) for ladder lessons.

is there something different with your sig? oh you added parentheses carry on

Bond009Date: Thursday, 31-May-2012, 2:52 PM | Message # 27
Overall Site Owner
Quote (T-Swizzle)
staff of sanctuary costs like 7500, reduce the cost bond its a no brainer.

i understand what you guys are saying with this and it could use a bit of a price lowering but.. think of it in comparison to the spell immune necklace, thats like what 16k? and makes you pretty much invulnerable to everyone that has spells which is most ppl. now this item is like more than 50% of what that does for you and its only 7k blocks a spell every 30 sec and gives 75% spell resistance and stacks with the spell amulet shield. i mean it might not be worth 7k in most games but there is games its worth it. but 6.5k would probably be ok also..

Just think of it this way, once someone gets that, they probably wont be hero killed again for the rest of that game unless by units or mauler or TT and heros that cant be killed can be scary lol

T-SwizzleDate: Thursday, 31-May-2012, 4:22 PM | Message # 28
Ghoul
re:xmute. xmute level 1 and 2 are balanced, but level 3 xmute still gets you like 2k+ from darks late game, 2k+ from jammys, pretty OP if you ask me. still one of the most popular spells in the game, especially late game.

re: staff of sanctuary. i bought this item the other day in an SSD game and then i also bought an extra spell shield on top of that. yet i was still getting fucking raped by mass focus herokillers every time i stepped out of my base, because coil lasso bolt roots forcefield shit is OP.
just lower staff of sanctuary by like 1000g, and lower necklace of spell immunity by 3k. they are both waaaay overpriced. anyone who picks necklace of spell immunity over penguins/altar/night terror is an idiot. and anyone who picks staff of sanctuary over tot is also an idiot because these spell defense items are overpriced

re: jammy. problem with jammy is that if someone goes mass summons xmute, they can just throw down a ton of shit in ur base, xmute the jammy and ur screwed. one solution to this would be to lower the cost of wands of negation by 50g. or you could make it so jammy cant be xmuted until level 11 (like shamans). that would make xmute less OP and make jammys more strong.

i also like the idea of being able to upgrade your jammy to say a jammy level 2 with more mana and faster mana regen, an inventory (so it could hold items, like a spell shield). careful not to make jammy too strong though, or summons will be useless.

same idea of upgrading could also be cool for peasents, who get xmuted like hell and its fricking annoying (although at least they have blink).
i really like the idea of upgradable units though

Message edited by T-Swizzle - Thursday, 31-May-2012, 4:27 PM

Bond009Date: Thursday, 31-May-2012, 5:11 PM | Message # 29
Overall Site Owner
Quote (T-Swizzle)
re:xmute. xmute level 1 and 2 are balanced, but level 3 xmute still gets you like 2k+ from darks late game, 2k+ from jammys, pretty OP if you ask me. still one of the most popular spells in the game, especially late game.

re: staff of sanctuary. i bought this item the other day in an SSD game and then i also bought an extra spell shield on top of that. yet i was still getting fucking raped by mass focus herokillers every time i stepped out of my base, because coil lasso bolt roots forcefield shit is OP.
just lower staff of sanctuary by like 1000g, and lower necklace of spell immunity by 3k. they are both waaaay overpriced. anyone who picks necklace of spell immunity over penguins/altar/night terror is an idiot. and anyone who picks staff of sanctuary over tot is also an idiot because these spell defense items are overpriced

re: jammy. problem with jammy is that if someone goes mass summons xmute, they can just throw down a ton of shit in ur base, xmute the jammy and ur screwed. one solution to this would be to lower the cost of wands of negation by 50g. or you could make it so jammy cant be xmuted until level 11 (like shamans). that would make xmute less OP and make jammys more strong.

i also like the idea of being able to upgrade your jammy to say a jammy level 2 with more mana and faster mana regen, an inventory (so it could hold items, like a spell shield). careful not to make jammy too strong though, or summons will be useless.

same idea of upgrading could also be cool for peasents, who get xmuted like hell and its fricking annoying (although at least they have blink).
i really like the idea of upgradable units though

lvl 3 xmute makes 1500ish gold from a dark tauren. The xmute by itself actually makes 1350 gold and then you add an extra 100+ gold to it for killing the dark unit. it costs 400 mana to use with a 1.5 cast delay time with 100 sec cd time. Think i should add some cd time to it or make it make less gold? i think its not too bad as it is so make a suggestion in the area it should be nerfed, i think it could maybe use some added cd but thats about it probably

ill play around with the costs of some more items, sounds fair

the blimp can save jammy but that is also not always safe so i think the upgrading jammy thing could be a neat idea

peasants already can be upgraded with the peasant armor adding 800 hp and blink and making them unable to be xmuted or charmed etc..

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 31-May-2012, 5:47 PM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
My golems ? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Thursday, 31-May-2012, 5:49 PM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » LIST OF 4.0a/4.1 FIXES FOR BOND (BOND009 READ THIS PLEASE)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<