Monday, 06-May-2024, 11:42 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

I think Masta is banned still so im posting his email to me - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » I think Masta is banned still so im posting his email to me (Most ideas becamed suck s)
I think Masta is banned still so im posting his email to me
Bond009Date: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 5:08 PM | Message # 16
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Why won't you be kind to us to LIST all the possible modes at start? Seriously, I don't even know have the modes now.
-sheep, -zombie, etc. WHO CAN EVEN USE IT?
There's too many modes -.-

They are all listed on main screen before game and also in F9 which no one takes time to read and thats not my problem.. be more observant before typing random nonsense that holds no weight..

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
And that's why arcane tower is WEAKER than frost tower in ssd. I wonder HOW
1.1k tower < 300 tower
I think Bond might be taking drugs. The truth is, FROST TOWER IS OVERPOWERED FOR ITS PRICE

arcane tower is by far stronger than ice towers.. it can help counter vs maulers and kill some darks.. a frost tower has no attack and cant kill darks.. I agree they might be under priced a bit becuz they have a stun, but its hard enough to make a team get 5 of them and yes 4-5 are needed to hold down some op heros that walk in aoe twice then ww away and leave. Its one of the best counter to that bullshit strat..

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Bullsh1t. 1 hour is WAY too much. Seriously, you think were are rocks? Freaking remove the time limit all together. I highly doubt you can even make 75k in the first 10 min so why not just freaking let the user buy moment it comes to stock?
For some player to save 75k in an hour, that player would have to be
1. Donation
2. Tier 0 in 100% vulnerable state saving scraps and crap

that start stock delay is in there for added balance.. who wants to see that ring before an hour is up anyway? i have been in plenty of games that go over an hour so a hour is not a big deal to wait for something that u shouldnt have 75k before 60 mins anyway. unless u are doing some broken shit in ftd or something like that. If someone if getting 75k before a hour i want to know how so it can be fixed..
ill make it 50 mins.. 10 mins less to wait is plenty

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Rats are not fine. They can't be clicked. F that.
It's not that rats are balanced but that AOE IS FREAKING OVERPOWERED

i dont have too hard of time clicking rats with my target spells..

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
This stupid pet moving around is THE reason why we have AOE/hk abuse problem.
JUST FREAKING:
1. Make sure the pet can't leave your freaking base
2. Make the middle vault give LESS mana per second
3. Increase mana and health potions to 215 and 200 respectively
4. Mana items should all get +100 gold up on EACH

1. ppl wouldnt be out in the middle or go attack nearly as much without being able to take their pet. sometimes i really think you guys dont think or are retarded. Lets say the game is all even, teams are even, would you want to go attack someones base where they have a +3 armor base aura and mana pet in their base and towers giving them advantage in every-way plus having units same as you and same lvl heros? or would u want to at least even it up slightly by taking your pet too? also if you want to kill someones pet then having it walk the middle is the best thing you could ask for. its been 4 years and the pet is pretty much never brought up, get over yourself. people dont always think of every angle of something before talking.
This game is like a ecosystem, changing 1 thing could affect more things than you could see or think of.

2. the middle vault gives the minimal amount of mana the editor allows. its set at .01 it doesnt go to .001
3. i assume this means up their gold cost?
4. and this is a repeat of #3..? lol
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
And oh yea, WHAT'S THE POINT OF SKELETAL MAGES? FEED?
I WOULD TAKE ARCHERS ANY DAY. SAME POINT WITH GHOULS

Point is: Bond can't balance. No wonder his own freaking hero is the most overpowered unit in game.
And then there's the antimagic level 6 problem. SUMMONING STONE LEVEL 6 HAS UNLIMITED ANTIMAGIC WITH NO CD. HOW COME ANTIMAGIC LEVEL 6 DONT HAVE THAT? WHATS THE POINT OF LEVEL 6 ANTIMAGIC?

skel mages counter t2 ne and t3 elition quite well..
I balance pretty well when it comes down to it. think of things in the game you cant counter or survive from or cant stop. pretty much everything has a counter or strat to counter there is no 1 perfect spell or build that everyone goes every time. there is not 1 single race that every one goes every time. everyone gets different builds to fit their likes and different tech for what they need. this game has more balance than almost every game on wc except ladder, which had a full blizzard team balance it for yeeears. and even it still has balance flaws. So dont QQ to me about balance.

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Newts are made for techers to counter mass aoe or another techers. There is NO POINT TO GET NEWTS IF THEY ARE XMUTABLE AT LVL 11 OR 16. Just nerf their magic resistance by 1,5 or 1,75 (=magic resistance / 1,5 or 1,75). They shouldn't be too weak because newts are made to be used in middle map but not too strong. So just test it with 1,5 and 1,75.

i was the one saying i wasnt making them xmute-able, masta is the one saying dumb ideas. plus xmute is already more than strong enough.
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Oh and no need CD for the 75 k ring. It's kinda useless. There is a natural CD called 75K

ppl should be able to play a hour game before its wrecked by this ring item.. plus why does it even matter? who gets this item before an hour is over? give me 1 example of it being done and how.

Only situation i can see this happening is Masta being in a game with all pubs, owning them from the start and just going around feeding all game along with having 2-3 donation heros till he gets 75k and making these pubs hate their lives instead of him just ending the game.

If someone can get 75k gold before 1 hour without having the donation spell i promise i will lower the cd on the ring. send a me a replay. until then this ring issue doesnt matter.

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 7:21 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote Bond009 ()
They are all listed on main screen before game and also in F9
THIS is the problem. I know about this BUT no freaking pub KNOWS.
Which pub is smart enough to start checking the "F9" log at the start of a game? 
What's the point of the LOADING screen filled with modes if not even all the modes are there?
Seriously Bond, use your logic. No pub EVER checks F9. Heck, if they can check F9, they have my respect and i will call them "PROS"

Quote Bond009 ()
arcane tower is by far stronger than ice towers..
Waa? Frost tower stun > Arcane Tower anyday

Quote Bond009 ()
that start stock delay is in there for added balance.. who wants to see that ring before an hour is up anyway? i have been in plenty of games that go over an hour so a hour is not a big deal to wait for something that u shouldnt have 75k before 60 mins anywa
Oh yess.
3 transmute hero + your allies transmute = I got 75k in 38 minutes once. Now remove. I gave example

Quote Bond009 ()
. ppl wouldnt be out in the middle or go attack nearly as much without being able to take their pet.
you mean
"people wouldn't be abusing aoe and hk spells as much without INFINITY mana?"
You do realize only the "overpowered" spells costs a good number of mana right? 
The only other OP thing that ISNT aoe and hk is UNHOLY AURA. That aura, beats vigor aura anyday in normal chf.
I dont know why but unholy aura is so OP that it makes endurance aura A JOKE in normal chf.

Quote Bond009 ()
the middle vault gives the minimal amount of mana the editor allows. its set at .01 it doesnt go to .001
Damn, stupid mana!

Quote Bond009 ()
skel mages counter t2 ne and t3 elition quite well..
Skel mages = free gold for AOE users. And we don't care about COUNTERING units that early in game.
Heck, early game, problem is freaking AOE. Not 
oh! Ghouls counter archers. I must get ghouls! NO WAIT. YOU FREAKING GET BANSHEES MOST OF TIME WITHOUT EVEN CARING 

Quote Bond009 ()
If someone can get 75k gold before 1 hour without having the donation spell i promise i will lower the cd on the ring. send a me a replay. until then this ring issue doesnt matter.
Like I said, transmute could finish work within 38 minutes. That's not donation so I expect release of CD now

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 7:54 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
What's the lowest tick time you can add bond? e.g. life drain ticks like once per second. Ik wc3 is old so its probably only one or two per second but you should make it as low as possible

CouDate: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 11:40 PM | Message # 19
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
lol QQcreate, Bonds actually taking the time to answer your questions. The best you could do is do a little research and come up with proper reasons.

It's more different then it use to be. Players still somewhat abuse aoes but at the same time now players arent afraid to tech now, well the select few anyway. I don't have problem with aoe users, it's if im playing with downloaders/noobs that I'm more worried about lol.

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Skel mages = free gold for AOE users. And we don't care about COUNTERING units that early in game. Heck, early game, problem is freaking AOE. Not
oh! Ghouls counter archers. I must get ghouls! NO WAIT. YOU FREAKING GET BANSHEES MOST OF TIME WITHOUT EVEN CARING

I do rely on armour penalties . If a player techs militia OR hunts which is 80 % of the time, then I rush to crypt fiends.  The bonus damage crypts do vs militia and hunts is feed central. Crypts, with some micro and upgrades, can even kill kodos lol. skeles are a counter to kodos while kodos are pretty durable since alot of tier 3 have normal attacks which has penalty attack vs kodos. So skeles tier 3 are there for smart players to take them if they want that extra damage.

But to be honest, druids do make the best tier 3 units. With some micro, you can camp a base easy. I use to love kodos because I'm like frontline assault dude xd

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
THIS is the problem. I know about this BUT no freaking pub KNOWS. Which pub is smart enough to start checking the "F9" log at the start of a game?
What's the point of the LOADING screen filled with modes if not even all the modes are there?
Seriously Bond, use your logic. No pub EVER checks F9. Heck, if they can check F9, they have my respect and i will call them "PROS"

2/3's of the pubs don't read english anyway since it's filled with garena/euro users. I never read F9 to get up to where I am =P.. overtime modes will come naturally when they see other players doing it or if they did want to learn, then they will F9. 

Quote Bond009 ()
arcane tower is by far stronger than ice towers.. it can help counter vs maulers and kill some darks.. a frost tower has no attack and cant kill darks.. I agree they might be under priced a bit becuz they have a stun, but its hard enough to make a team get 5 of them and yes 4-5 are needed to hold down some op heros that walk in aoe twice then ww away and leave. Its one of the best counter to that bullshit strat..

Frost towers are fine. I'd rather fight off frost towers then multi shots/arcane towers anyday lol.

I love newts. lol Adam you would've hated it when newts first started to be used for tech. newts had decent armour and hp at the time but they were immuned to all magic. A bit of unholy and BAM! Op as hell lol. Everyone had trouble countering newt so Bond had to change it to the way it is today. 2-3 newts or more have been used with teching and gaming. Newts are unique to chf too lol.

I agree, dont make it xmutable. Reduce magic resistance enough for level 10 nukers to deal high damage to it and reduce armour to 20, then it should be balanced for it's price. Or adam's idea is good but make a population of 3 newts in stock only otherwise you'll mess with my golem builds lol =P

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 10-Nov-2013, 1:42 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
I say lets go back a few versions
Newt: 50 armour, 100% magic resistance, 5000 hp, no CD, 275 gold. Now done. PERIOD

Anyways
Frost tower really needs some kind of nerf for its price
I say PENALTY for every frost stun
10 gold every time some idiot decides to frost stun you

Quote Cou ()
I do rely on armour penalties . If a player techs militia OR hunts which is 80 % of the time, then I rush to crypt fiends.  The bonus damage crypts do vs militia and hunts is feed central. Crypts, with some micro and upgrades, can even kill kodos lol. skeles are a counter to kodos while kodos are pretty durable since alot of tier 3 have normal attacks which has penalty attack vs kodos. So skeles tier 3 are there for smart players to take them if they want that extra damage.
Bullsh*t
Idc about armour type
It is Talon anyday for tier 3 against skeletal mages.
There is no time where skeletal mages actually shines when compared to the other ranged: Talon.
And plus, skeletal mages suck. Admit it
Both ghouls and skeletal mages might as well be gone
Heck, maybe instead of skeletal mages, we should get like Necromancers just for the freaking looks (rofl)

Quote Cou ()
It's more different then it use to be. Players still somewhat abuse aoes but at the same time now players arent afraid to tech now, well the select few anyway. I don't have problem with aoe users, it's if im playing with downloaders/noobs that I'm more worried about lol.
Please tell me how to solo 3 novas, 3 cold strikes, 3 aura/heal/stun, 3 donation/transmute/mindrape/talon/tower
Just please... just please...how do i counter this AOE?
The thing with AOE is that IT CAN WORK LIKE A HK TOO. Now WTF is that. 
AOE in this game like chain lightning and frost nova is ESSENTIALLY hero kill spell
Pretty sure level 1 nova against kodos that's trying to bk you = your base is safed

Quote Cou ()
2/3's of the pubs don't read english anyway since it's filled with garena/euro users. I never read F9 to get up to where I am =P.. overtime modes will come naturally when they see other players doing it or if they did want to learn, then they will F9.
 You just contradicted yourself.
Even you don't read it. I take my time to be logical. You don't. End of period
2/3 don't read english? More like 3/4

Quote Cou ()
I love newts. lol Adam you would've hated it when newts first started to be used for tech. newts had decent armour and hp at the time but they were immuned to all magic. A bit of unholy and BAM! Op as hell lol. Everyone had trouble countering newt so Bond had to change it to the way it is today. 2-3 newts or more have been used with teching and gaming. Newts are unique to chf too lol.
I dont understand all this crap about newts. Newts aren't even worth the money early game unless you have the "specific" spells or "team" to support it
If I had gold early for newts, I would waste it on tome or shockwave or base shop or mana items
Newts are fine the way they are. YES. They do seem extremely durable sometimes BUT you forget the fact that
FIRE STRIKE FREAKING RAPES ANYTHING. 

This is newt ---------------->    (-_-)
This is firestrike effect  --->   (dead)

This is entangle/stun + firestrike =>        (**censored***)

(NOTE: I agree newts are pretty good for price. But the CD and the fact that early gold is hard to make balances this. Heck, when newts come to stock, it's almost always better to waste that money on shockwave so you get 1200+ gold from it which you can use to tome and get 2 level 4 aoe right away)
(NOTE: Newts shoulda been balanced had OTHER spells in chf been balanced. Heck, look at that goatzilla. PIECE OF CRAP. Why? Cause of STORM BOLT)

BTW. 
Goatzilla should have like 50% stun ability. It would be hilarious. C'mon. Let's do this to this stupid 2-3 dmging useless nerd whose spells dont even work properly.
AND
btw, do something about turtle's base speed. Make it a little faster. I know its great but I wouldn't mind it being just A LITTLE faster. (not the clone though.....the original)

ItSoVeR9000Date: Sunday, 10-Nov-2013, 1:47 AM | Message # 21
Blonde Ninja Mod
Group: Forum Moderators
Awards: 1
Quote Cou ()

Bond, Shadow and myself are going to make tutorials on the basics of the game, which can be viewed through youtube! We understand that this game has a lot of players that speak different languages, so we are trying to make a video that can show the basics about modes, heroes, towers, etc. We understand that not everyone views F9, so hopefully these videos can help smile

ItSoVeR9000Date: Sunday, 10-Nov-2013, 1:51 AM | Message # 22
Blonde Ninja Mod
Plus...we are trying to make a youtube channel, that is full of useful tips! so if anyone has any ideas/replays/tips email to 8ond009@gmail.com , so they can potentially be added to this channel biggrin

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 10-Nov-2013, 1:51 AM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Quote ItSoVeR9000 ()
Bond, Shadow and myself are going to make tutorials on the basics of the game, which can be viewed through youtube!

You and bond having problems? You ignored me today when I asked about him :'(. Poor shadow is a buffer

ItSoVeR9000Date: Sunday, 10-Nov-2013, 1:56 AM | Message # 24
Blonde Ninja Mod
Quote a_chinese_kid ()
You and bond having problems? You ignored me today when I asked about him :'(. Poor shadow is a buffer
You asked those questions, I was loading a game, and went to reply and BAM you were offline...whats up with that?

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 10-Nov-2013, 1:58 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Gur pleaaseee i don't wait for no one.

Added (2013-11-10, 2:58 AM)
---------------------------------------------
You should have loaded your game faster. Also Miss Venezuala, Tyquisha reads the paper

ItSoVeR9000Date: Sunday, 10-Nov-2013, 1:59 AM | Message # 26
Blonde Ninja Mod
Pshh, then I guess I won't tell you how Bond is ohyes ohyes ohyes nono no hell naw no nono no nono

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 10-Nov-2013, 2:12 AM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
Quote ItSoVeR9000 ()
Pshh, then I guess I won't tell you how Bond is hell naw

Uhh uh. uh uh Oh no, Oh No there aint no way dat snow flake just did dat. She don't e'en got a catch phrase, gur please i was jus makin small talk about yo huzban, i don care who he be. You bess watch yo back.

Added (2013-11-10, 3:12 AM)
You best be glad tyquisha goes to church. Otherwise we w'd be havin words tonight all night. You get some res while you can manage, tomorrow i be bringin storm

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 10-Nov-2013, 3:02 AM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
I have problem only with "mass" bob newts... if somebody buy 1 or 2 newts its ok for me... but if somebody buy 5,6 or 7 newts (i saw many times ic3dt3a or Roystom) its really very OP...

you think its normal for example storm bolt level 6 (850 dmg) or cold strike level 6 (900 dmg) give to bob newt only 200 dmg? if you banish bob newt and use bolt or cold strike he is alive...

for example you can not buy more than 2 mana dragons why?? in my opinion newt stronger... why you can buy 5 newts but can not buy 5 mana dragons? for example mana dragon die easy by "bat rider" but how to kill bob newt?

my best idea for 4.1 is "you can not buy more than 2 bob newts" i hope Bond will realize it

Added (2013-11-10, 3:56 AM)
or just remove this resistant skin.... one hit by storm bolt, cold strike or death coil (level 6) should be enough to kill newt

Added (2013-11-10, 4:02 AM)
btw i still dont understand how some people think transmute is strong.... this spell not strong (in my opinion this is weak ulti) if you xmute normal units it give you low gold... only good gold is xmute darks or jammy priest but still nothing OP

Bond009Date: Sunday, 10-Nov-2013, 5:27 AM | Message # 29
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Like I said, transmute could finish work within 38 minutes. That's not donation so I expect release of CD now

still need the replay tho wink

Also i agree with pretty much everything cou said.
spiders can be good and the attack to armor affect does matter sometimes. also t2 undead and somewhat t3 are good for taking down mana dragons. the 1 good thing about t3 undead is when ur base is under attack by certain units it helps defense alot. it also gives very very little bounty gold for killing them. like less than a footy.
but yeah ne and elition seem to be the best t3 in most cases. sometimes human is good for rush too

and if im teching i would also much rather go up vs a base with frost towers than some arcanes..

also i made a straight up mistake with newts.. i introduced them into the game when maulers were a huge problem and also to help counter golemers.. they needed to be semi op to help counter those 2 things.. sadly it didn't even accrue to me at the time they would be used along side golems to be even more OP than that strat use to be lol, that became a problem and they did need nerfing, but not xmute-able. imo goleming is a good strat but along side newts it becomes very annoying lol

I also made the mistake of making flame strike op.. it was never used and someone asked for it to be buffed, i think rosa was one of the ppl and i didnt even buff it too much but it turns out it musta been already pretty good, just no one knew. i think as it is now.. if u stand there the whole time that aoe does over 1300 dmg lvl 6.

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 10-Nov-2013, 5:31 AM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I have problem only with "mass" bob newts... if somebody buy 1 or 2 newts its ok for me... but if somebody buy 5,6 or 7 newts (i saw many times ic3dt3a or Roystom) its really very OP...
Any idiot who needs 5 or 7 newts are:
1. Lack micro to its fullest.
2. just trolling others cause they are super rich.
3. can't think about economy cause they are halftard
4. have some kind of infatuation towards newts

Seriously, I consider 1-2 newt and 1-2 wizards MORE effective than like 7 newts
Heck, just 3 newts should be good enough for perma netting.
7 is just for looks. so wtva.

I say just leave bob the newt the way he is
I mean WHO on their RIGHT mind even gets 7? That gold is better spent elsewhere rofl

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » I think Masta is banned still so im posting his email to me (Most ideas becamed suck s)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<