Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 6:57 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

I think Masta is banned still so im posting his email to me - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » I think Masta is banned still so im posting his email to me (Most ideas becamed suck s)
I think Masta is banned still so im posting his email to me
Bond009Date: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 1:03 AM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
my ideas once again for next version................POOL OFF 100%

need a way to hurt ppl that just stick with 1 AOE hero all game, and dont upgrade base....like less gold per kill.

also need to do something with frost towers...either 600 gold each, or something where they cant reach that far, or long cd on stuns. its bull shit how u can run into a tier 4 base np, but get raped in a simple base full of frost towers.

cannons cant ur feed.

fix cooldown on 75k ring. why the fuck do u have to wait 1 hour on something u worked so hard for? and most likely already faught off a bunch of OP shit, with low tier.

stampede is weak as FUCK.

newts are OP and should be transmuted.

bigger rats.

bigger map. we need to be able to send at enemy without getting raped on the way in.

a perfect game would be where mostly everyone teched and used an army. the best games are the ones where theirs alot of action in the middle of the map : P do me a favor and get a build like command/trushot/roots/transmute and look how fucking fun it is. (have str hero) and tech NE.

also make base pet stay in base after mass. or decrease the evasion, its hard as fuck to kill, and ppl should be disciplined for taking it out of base.

Bond009Date: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 1:18 AM | Message # 2
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote Masta_K1lla
my ideas once again for next version................POOL OFF 100%

I think pool off as the main mode would be dumb.. the game is a team game and the balanced is based around the ability to pool.
I can make it cost less win to turn the pooling off or make it also a 5 vote mini mode so you dont have to be red in order to initiate it. thats it..

Quote Masta_K1lla
need a way to hurt ppl that just stick with 1 AOE hero all game, and dont upgrade base....like less gold per kill.

this is the one idea thats ok and kinda do-able but i'll have to mod it and make it so units that kill units will get a bit more gold, cant limit the gold made by ppl using spells though.

Quote Masta_K1lla
also need to do something with frost towers...either 600 gold each, or something where they cant reach that far, or long cd on stuns. its bull shit how u can run into a tier 4 base np, but get raped in a simple base full of frost towers.

frost towers are fine. they are the one thing in the game that makes it so it cant be a total OP hero arena game. When you tech and come in with mass units frost towers do hardly anything. plus there is plenty of ways to counter or avoid the towers. Ally team worth with staff of saving, divine pot, speed scroll, blink, ww get aways.. etc.. so no.

Quote Masta_K1lla
cannons cant ur feed.

cannons not being able to kill feed has been talked about before and would be interesting as in making he game over faster for ppl that either teched or went all aoe's because of endless easy gold. Over all bad idea it would wreck the games balance.. on every level. so no.

Quote Masta_K1lla
fix cooldown on 75k ring. why the fuck do u have to wait 1 hour on something u worked so hard for? and most likely already faught off a bunch of OP shit, with low tier.

cd for 75k ring is 1 hour and fine. if u got 75k before 1 hour you abused donation to a sickening level and next version donation wont be so broke anyway so it wont be an issue regardless. so no.

Quote Masta_K1lla
stampede is weak as FUK.

stampede could maybe stand to be buffed would have to check stats

Quote Masta_K1lla
newts are OP and should be transmuted.

newts can be OP and im nerfing them in a different way, idk if they should be xmute-able or not tho... maybe at best only xmute-able at lvl 11 or 16?

Quote Masta_K1lla
bigger rats.

rats are fine, aoes already f them up, they dont need to be super easy to find and target as well..

Quote Masta_K1lla
bigger map. we need to be able to send at enemy without getting raped on the way in.

map size is plenty big for normal games, i cant even count the ways you can get an army across the map unseen. inviz zep, mass tp, amy of recall, making all units inviz, or just using a speed scroll to get them there faster than other teams can react. making the map bigger wouldnt make any of those strats better in anyway.
Also there is -RMV which removes middle vision and that would solve your complaint.

Quote Masta_K1lla
a perfect game would be where mostly everyone teched and used an army. the best games are the ones where theirs alot of action in the middle of the map : P do me a favor and get a build like command/trushot/roots/transmute and look how fucking fun it is. (have str hero) and tech NE.

yea that is probably the funnest games, but not always everyones play style. Play 10k mode with pooling off its that kinda 'fun game' almost every time.
Quote Masta_K1lla
also make base pet stay in base after mass. or decrease the evasion, its hard as fuck to kill, and ppl should be disciplined for taking it out of base.

i hear the death nose all the time, its very kill-able. plus its much easier to kill outside of their base so if you want to cripple a team thats your best chance when its outside the base.

If there was one thing i hope to gain from this its that masta becomes smarter or this makes him think twice so i dont have to waste my time explaining such things again.

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 6:56 AM | Message # 3
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
bigger rats.

Ha,ha,ha tongue

bigger map.

Nice idea biggrin

Quote Bond009 ()
maybe at best only xmute-able at lvl 11 or 16?

Transmute or xmute ,maybe lvl 11.

a perfect game would be where mostly everyone teched and used an army. the
best games are the ones where theirs alot of action in the middle of
the map.

It's true,i agree with you. biggrin

Quote Bond009 ()
Play 10k mode with pooling off its that kinda 'fun game' almost every time.

Waiting for this mode biggrin

CHF for life :) ^^

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 7:18 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Quote Bond009 ()
newts can be OP and im nerfing them in a different way, idk if they should be xmute-able or not tho... maybe at best only xmute-able at lvl 11 or 16?
Please nerf xmute. It's so freaking op. (notice I'm saying NERF xmute, NOT newts. Newts are good enough the way they are)
Seriously, when's the last game in which at least 1 player did not get this spell? Transmute is freaking overpowered.
The timing, the amount of gold, is TOO overpowered
NERF por favor. NERF

Quote Bond009 ()
Play 10k mode with pooling off its that kinda 'fun game' almost every time.
  Why won't you be kind to us to LIST all the possible modes at start? Seriously, I don't even know have the modes now.
-sheep, -zombie, etc. WHO CAN EVEN USE IT?
There's too many modes -.-

Quote Bond009 ()
frost towers are fine. they are the one thing in the game that makes it so it cant be a total OP hero arena game. When you tech and come in with mass units frost towers do hardly anything. plus there is plenty of ways to counter or avoid the towers. Ally team worth with staff of saving, divine pot, speed scroll, blink, ww get aways.. etc.. so no.
Most bs I ever heard from Bond.
"frost towers are fine." Oh yesssss, they fine. Oh yesssss
And that's why arcane tower is WEAKER than frost tower in ssd. I wonder HOW
1.1k tower < 300 tower
I think Bond might be taking drugs. The truth is, FROST TOWER IS OVERPOWERED FOR ITS PRICE
Quote Bond009 ()
cd for 75k ring is 1 hour and fine. if u got 75k before 1 hour you abused donation to a sickening level and next version donation wont be so broke anyway so it wont be an issue regardless. so no.

Bullsh1t. 1 hour is WAY too much. Seriously, you think were are rocks? Freaking remove the time limit all together. I highly doubt you can even make 75k in the first 10 min so why not just freaking let the user buy moment it comes to stock?
For some player to save 75k in an hour, that player would have to be
1. Donation
2. Tier 0 in 100% vulnerable state saving scraps and crap

Quote Bond009 ()
rats are fine, aoes already f them up, they dont need to be super easy to find and target as well..
Rats are not fine. They can't be clicked. F that.
It's not that rats are balanced but that AOE IS FREAKING OVERPOWERED

Quote Bond009 ()
I think pool off as the main mode would be dumb.. the game is a team game and the balanced is based around the ability to pool. I can make it cost less win to turn the pooling off or make it also a 5 vote mini mode so you dont have to be red in order to initiate it. thats it..
This mode is dumb. Just remove it. No point.
Never gonna happen

Quote Bond009 ()
stampede could maybe stand to be buffed would have to check stats
I'm willing to see the day when ALMOST ALL SPELLS THAT REQUIRE HERO TO CAMP IN 1 SPOT
GET SOME BUFF
like ragining storm and cosmic bs and all that other crap. Seriously, all of these are worse than death pact. (didn't even know that was possible)
Quote Bond009 ()
also make base pet stay in base after mass.
This stupid pet moving around is THE reason why we have AOE/hk abuse problem.
JUST FREAKING:
1. Make sure the pet can't leave your freaking base
2. Make the middle vault give LESS mana per second
3. Increase mana and health potions to 215 and 200 respectively
4. Mana items should all get +100 gold up on EACH

And oh yea, WHAT'S THE POINT OF SKELETAL MAGES? FEED?
I WOULD TAKE ARCHERS ANY DAY. SAME POINT WITH GHOULS

Point is: Bond can't balance. No wonder his own freaking hero is the most overpowered unit in game.
And then there's the antimagic level 6 problem. SUMMONING STONE LEVEL 6 HAS UNLIMITED ANTIMAGIC WITH NO CD. HOW COME ANTIMAGIC LEVEL 6 DONT HAVE THAT? WHATS THE POINT OF LEVEL 6 ANTIMAGIC?

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 7:19 AM

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 9:02 AM | Message # 5
Hero
Well too much bs, i have to say something.

Newts are made for techers to counter mass aoe or another techers. There is NO POINT TO GET NEWTS IF THEY ARE XMUTABLE AT LVL 11 OR 16. Just nerf their magic resistance by 1,5 or 1,75 (=magic resistance / 1,5 or 1,75). They shouldn't be too weak because newts are made to be used in middle map but not too strong. So just test it with 1,5 and 1,75.

Then asked long time ago to nerf the CD of transmute and it's has been done last week.

Now we are just repeating what has been said before...

Added (2013-11-09, 10:02 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh and no need CD for the 75 k ring. It's kinda useless. There is a natural CD called 75K

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

MrDark_DevilDate: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 11:03 AM | Message # 6
Hero
Group: Users
I agree with this 2 player RosarioVampireZ .. and f00ty ..

but If u do something about donation ,, and kill -spells- only 5 spells are good and the rest good for helping

,, if new version -pool off- i think need to delete donation cos without pool game over .. game 1v1 donation

won ,, hard to kill donation without useing  ur gold tongue .. with out Newts golems are useless smile ..

ty to share it for us smile

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

MonsterDate: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 11:03 AM | Message # 7
Hero
make an op xmon hero 1000 str agi intel 10k hp/mana and spell immune and then chf will be balanced

#prayforpalestine

CouDate: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 11:10 AM | Message # 8
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote Monster ()
make an op xmon hero 1000 str agi intel 10k hp/mana and spell immune and then chf will be balanced

lol Captain Bond would still be slightly stronger still

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 11:35 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
the ring is stupid, if u have 75K, u should have ended game already... most people that get ring just get it to use a hero at end and rape everything, its stupid tbh and op as shit. i;ve gotten in a ring fight with someone, fortunately i had mirrors and bought a soldier mask(that bash bro, taht bash) and used my units to bk him.

remove coil from shamans or add a creep with holy ligh healing the same amount.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 1:23 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
I agree bob newt is very OP and need nerf... i posted my ideas about bob newt on forum maybe 2 months ago but i cant find it right now....

1) you can transmute bob newt

2) you can not buy more than 2 newts (same like with mana dragon)

3) remove resistant skin (this is really OP shit i was testing spells on newt yesterday.... storm bolt give to normal units 850 dmg and cold strike 900 dmg but if you use one of this spells on newt he lose only 200 HP.... if you use banish + storm bolt or cold strike level 6 you still cant kill this OP shit called bob newt and he is only 800 hp)

4) bob newt cost 800 gold or more

5) bob newt in creep shop same CD like demolisher

etc............

just realize one of these ideas... i think best idea is just "you cant buy more than 2 newts" same like now with mana dragons... i saw many times ic3dt3a or Roystom get 5 or more newts and it really ruin game.... some people said ultimate spell druids is OP and they want lower HP for easy dispel but too many newts dispel druids in 2 seconds and best player Warcraft 3 in the world have no chance cyclone 5 or more newts + perma stunning hero with firebolt at same moment

Added (2013-11-09, 2:23 PM)
and transmute really is not OP spell... its maybe "OP" only if you xmute jammy (but everybody buy power of priest) and its good vs darks

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 2:20 PM | Message # 11
Hero
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Now we are just repeating what has been said before...

Sry i like to quote my self. Adam #1 balance !

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 2:22 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
[l][/l]
Quote Masta_KILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ()
bigger rats.

bigger map.

Like your "Massage Therapist" friend says size doesn't matter

Message edited by a_chinese_kid - Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 2:26 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 2:52 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I agree bob newt is very OP and need nerf... i posted my ideas about bob newt on forum maybe 2 months ago but i cant find it right now....

1) you can transmute bob newt

2) you can not buy more than 2 newts (same like with mana dragon)

3) remove resistant skin (this is really OP shit i was testing spells on newt yesterday.... storm bolt give to normal units 850 dmg and cold strike 900 dmg but if you use one of this spells on newt he lose only 200 HP.... if you use banish + storm bolt or cold strike level 6 you still cant kill this OP shit called bob newt and he is only 800 hp)

4) bob newt cost 800 gold or more

5) bob newt in creep shop same CD like demolisher

etc............

just realize one of these ideas... i think best idea is just "you cant buy more than 2 newts" same like now with mana dragons... i saw many times ic3dt3a or Roystom get 5 or more newts and it really ruin game.... some people said ultimate spell druids is OP and they want lower HP for easy dispel but too many newts dispel druids in 2 seconds and best player Warcraft 3 in the world have no chance cyclone 5 or more newts + perma stunning hero with firebolt at same moment

i have no problem with newts being nerfed, as long as fucking druids are nerfed, lower hp like every1 asked...

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 3:01 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Druids not OP... its true 1 jammy priest dont have enough mana for dispel them, but Joza dispel them very easy... and druids is very easy counter... just need ally with staff saving (only 700 gold very OP item) or just need in base peasant with recall amulet... if you are attacked by druids use recall (same like mindrape) death tower is stronger, mindrape too more OP than druids.

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 09-Nov-2013, 4:45 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Adam,

you're the only one that really has a problem with newts, reason is that they dispel the shit out of ur druids. however, they are 375 a piece. i'm sure you can do math and you should be able to realize that the many newts i carry to rape ur druids is pretty costly... just to prevent from giving a kill(ank of reincarnation is cheaper).

bond, split newts into 2 types:

bob the newt
net, spell resistance, transmute

cou the cat
dispel, no spell resistance, not transmutable

Added (2013-11-09, 5:45 PM)
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()

I'm willing to see the day when ALMOST ALL SPELLS THAT REQUIRE HERO TO CAMP IN 1 SPOT
GET SOME BUFF
like ragining storm and cosmic bs and all that other crap. Seriously, all of these are worse than death pact. (didn't even know that was possible

you;re kidding right? channeling spells were made that way to be balanced... their mana requirements + their damage+ hero stats+ instant or channeling

don;t tell me u want fucking blizzard to be buffed also?

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » I think Masta is banned still so im posting his email to me (Most ideas becamed suck s)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501